Scottsdale Recovery Center - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Scottsdale Recovery Center has been providing upscale addiction and mental health treatment to the people of Scottsdale and Phoenix since 2009. With over a decade of experience, the rehab combines multiple unique features and qualities that it claims are not common in traditional treatment programs. Some of these qualities include affordability, leading clinical services, life-success services, alumni support, and luxury experiences. Through the combination of all these qualities, the treatment center serves as a beacon of hope and healing for everyone suffering from addiction and offers education and support to their families.
Making clients comfortable is one of the top priorities at Scottsdale rehab. It combines state-of-the-art treatments with detoxification facilities that maximize client comfort as they go through the arduous process of overcoming alcohol and drug addiction. The accommodations at this rehab ensure that clients only focus on rebuilding their addiction-free lives while their care teams handle the rest.
Addiction Treatment Programs Available at Scottsdale Recovery Center
Scottsdale Arizona Rehab AZ currently offers the following treatment plans to clients who wish to break their addictions and get on a path to recovery.
Scottsdale detox center offers different types of detox, such as alcohol, heroin, opiate, Vicodin, Oxycontin, Fentanyl, Percocet, Valium, benzodiazepines, Adderall, cocaine, Klonopin, marijuana, and more. Patient comfort and safety are the top priorities of this process, and experts monitor all patients and ease their withdrawal symptoms. Some other components of this program include the following:
- Medical, Psychiatric, and Clinical Assessment: Before beginning the detox process, a team of experts carries out in-depth assessments to get more insights into the patient’s problems and needs. Based on the results of these assessments, the experts then formulate an individualized detox plan while keeping in mind all factors related to a client’s physical and mental health and addiction history.
- 24-hour Medical and Clinical Care: All patients going through a detox undergo round-the-clock monitoring by a team of medical staff. The purpose of this monitoring is to ensure that they are safe and are not experiencing any life-threatening side effects.
- Medication Management: Scottsdale Recovery Center hopes for its clients to get through detox in the most comfortable way possible. For this purpose, it provides medication management to keep the withdrawal symptoms under control. These medications are prescribed by trained and accredited addiction experts and nursing staff.
Scottsdale rehab offers a full-scope residential program and inpatient recovery center that claims to redefine the addiction treatment process. It makes use of advanced hybrid approaches that includes 12-step and non-12-step philosophies that lead to total paradigm shifts in clients along with their families. The residential program at this rehab includes the following two components:
- Behavioral Residential Health Facilities: These facilities include ultra-comfortable and private upscale treatment units with 24-hour medical staff. Clients who enroll in these programs also get healthy meals throughout the day and luxury amenities, such as hot tubs, flat-screen televisions, private rooms, meditation and yoga studios, exercise centers, and more. Additionally, these facilities have some of the most experienced and accredited therapists and counselors in Arizona to supervise the recovery program onsite.
- Specialty Addiction Treatment Programs: These programs target people with dual diagnoses, i.e., addiction and a mental health disorder. As a part of these programs, clients get a chance to live in a luxury environment with evidence-based treatment and a chance to work remotely for fixed hours per week. These programs have LGBT-friendly professionals and even welcome pets.
Outpatient programs at Scottsdale Recovery Center are of two types: partial hospitalization programs and intensive outpatient programs. These programs include a combination of different therapies along with other activities, like meditation, yoga, and physical activities. Case management, including psychiatric care, external referrals, and discharge planning, is also available as a part of these treatment plans. As a part of PHP and IOP, clients engage in individual therapy with their primary therapist once a week in a 60-minute-long session. Moreover, they also get a chance to participate in family workshops and therapies every Saturday.
The aim of IOP and PHP at Scottsdale rehab is to help clients acquire the skills they need to maintain long-term recovery from drug and alcohol abuse. These programs include therapy sessions 3 to 4 times a week where clients can return home once they finish treatment. The rehab also provides evening IOPs for those who have jobs or school during the morning hours so that they can keep engaging in treatment alongside tending to their daily responsibilities. Clients may also be subject to random drug tests to make sure that they are abstaining from substance use and complying with their treatment plan.
Who does Scottsdale Recovery and Detox Center cater to?
Scottsdale rehab welcomes individuals between the ages of 18 to 35 years as well as those belonging to older age groups that are suffering from one or more of the following issues:
- Chemical dependency or substance abuse
- Dual-diagnosis/co-occurring disorders, such as anxiety, posttraumatic stress disorder, depression, etc.
- Repeated relapses
- Low self-worth
- Abuse-related issues
- Lack of direction due to addiction or mental health issues
- Failure-to-launch lifestyle issues due to addiction
Can my loved ones bring me any packages during treatment?
Yes, Scottsdale Recovery Center accepts medications, packages, mail, personal belongings, and hygiene products that family members send to their loved ones seeking treatment. For this purpose, the family members must drop the stuff at the outpatient unit from where it will reach the respective patient. Keep in mind that the staff members at the rehab reserve the right to open all packages and mail for search. If a client does not wish their mail to be opened, they must express their wishes beforehand.
How often can I talk to my family members during treatment?
Clients who are seeking help from a residential program can make two phone calls per day, each lasting 15 minutes. These phone calls are made through the official phone and clients can only make them during non-programming hours. Those who live in sober living homes can use their phones at designated hours for up to one hour per day.
How often will I see a therapist and doctor during my treatment?
Clients in the residential program at Scottsdale Recovery Center meet with their therapist twice a week for individual sessions. Doctors and psychiatric nurses conduct sessions with them once a week or as indicated by their medical or clinical needs. Clients who are in a PHP or IOP will have one one-to-one session with a therapist per week and one appointment with the doctor.
What do Scottsdale Recovery Center reviews say?
Most clients who have attended Scottsdale recovery and detox center call it a professional space with dedicated team members and a supportive environment. They have also commended the food and accommodation and mentioned how the staff is always there to support those in need.
Scottsdale Recovery Center- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Scottsdale Recovery Center
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Alcohol Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Detox / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Anxiety Disorders / Depression / Trauma & PTSD / Dual Diagnosis
- Location United States/ Arizona
- Languages English
- Accommodation Private Room
- Environment City
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox
- Method Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Maditation, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Tennis, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men