Rosglas Recovery - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Rosglas Recovery is a spiritually rich and beautiful rehab center in Ireland. A green rose is their emblem. It represents rejuvenation and new beginnings. World-famous Irish warmth and hospitality await you at the Rosglas Recovery facilities. The location is set in a stunning, quiet, exclusive, and private setting, surrounded by nature. At Rosglas, the only thing you need to be concerned about is your recovery. They will provide you with full concierge services; available to all guests. Each room has been meticulously built to provide total relaxation and peace. You will have access to a wide variety of high-end facilities and accommodations.
Options that boast the following features:
– Picturesque & Beautiful Ireland – City & Country Accommodations with a 5-star rating
– Exclusive, opulent, and discreet
– Modern and opulent decor – High degree of privacy and protection
– Television and audio systems, as well as Wi-Fi
– Spa and gym, swimming pool, sauna, and steam rooms
– Calming retreat areas
Each client will enjoy several special services such as a private chef and butler, a private limousine with a Chauffer, maid services, and private excursions and day trips.
The Rosglas Recovery team is made up of a group of devoted medical professionals with a wide range of experience in medical care and treatment. Members are recruited based on their prior experience and qualifications. With the same passion as the center, the team is dedicated to I, saving lives, and combating addictions. The workers only see one client at a time. They are able to identify and treat psychological, physiological, and social reasons. Their method provides the highest possibility for long-term recovery. Each client is seen by a team of over ten professionals, with a live-in therapist on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In a judgment-free setting, you will receive the best treatments and care.
The center offers a group of different plans depending on the severity of the client’s case.
The 100-day program
Residential therapy program with built-in post-treatment follow-up care. It includes:
– A 42-day tailored counseling program in a private luxury apartment with psychiatrist treatment available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As needed, individual counseling sessions with a doctor, counselor, or psychotherapist
– Complete fitness and complementary therapy program designed specifically for you.
– Personalized Biochemical Restoration program that involves customized supplementation regime accompanied by safe nutritious food prepared by your own private chef
– Private chef, driver, and maid services during your stay
– Unique treatment program with 6-8 hours of individual therapy daily
– Therapist to travel home with the client for two weeks to help integrate recovery to the home setting
– Within the first 90 days, return to Ireland for a 3-day residential continuing care treatment program. Individual therapies will be included in this customized retreat as indicated by each individual care plan.
28-Day residential therapy program in Ireland that consists of:
– A bespoke counseling package in a private luxury residence provides live-in therapist treatment 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Individual counseling sessions with a psychiatrist, counselor, or psychotherapist, as required.
– A customized Biochemical Restoration package that involves a supplementation regimen tailored to your needs, as well as balanced, nutritious food prepared by your personal chef.
– A comprehensive workout and complementary therapy program
– Access to a private chef, driver, and cleaner.
– 6-8 hours of individual counseling per day included in the recovery package.
Join 2-Week residential therapy program in Ireland that consists of:
– Bespoke therapy program in private luxury residences includes 24/7 care with a live-in therapist. An individual therapy program to include sessions with a psychiatrist, psychologist, psychotherapist as needed.
– Personalized Biochemical Restoration program that includes tailored supplementation regime supported with healthy nutritious food prepared by your own private chef.
– Full, individually designed physical recovery and complementary therapy program.
– Private chef, driver, and maid services throughout the stay
– A unique treatment program with 6-8 hours of individual therapy daily.
When you arrive at Rosglas Recovery in Ireland, you will be greeted by one of their Treatment Directors and taken to a partner private hospital for a full medical check-up and, if necessary, detox. Douglas provides a one-of-a-kind, bespoke and tailored treatment. They have one-on-one care and recovery for addictions and mental health issues in Ireland’s luxury accommodations and private settings. Psychological therapies, biochemical restoration, and a lifestyle and nutritional program would also be part of the strategy.
– BIOCHEMICAL RESTORATION
– EMDR THERAPY
– FAMILY THERAPY
– PERSONAL TRAINING
– PERSONAL DRIVER, CHEF, AND BUTLER
– 24/7 LIVE-IN THERAPIST
– LUXURY ACCOMMODATION
– YOGA & MEDITATION
– EQUINE-ASSISTED THERAPIES
– ALPHA-STIM THERAPY
– LEISURE ACTIVITIES
Rosglas Recovery- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Rosglas Recovery
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa / Phobias / Emotional Crisis / Narcissistic Abuse / Codependency / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / Bipolar
- Location Europe/ Ireland
- Languages English, Russian
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $200’000–300’000/month
- Age Adult
- Environment Coastal, Mountain
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method Acupuncture, Massage, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Biofeedback, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men