Rosglas Recovery REVIEW
Rosglas Rehabilitation is a spiritually rich and beautiful rehab center in Ireland. Their emblem, a green rose, represents rejuvenation and new beginnings. The Rosglas facilities will welcome you with world-famous Irish warmth and hospitality. The location is set in a stunning, quiet, exclusive, and private setting. The natural surroundings will provide you with the ideal atmosphere for rest and relaxation. At Rosglas, the only thing you need to be concerned about is your recovery. They will provide you with full concierge services, which are available to all guests. Each room has been meticulously built to provide total relaxation and peace. You will have access to a wide variety of high-end facilities and accommodations. options that boast the following features:
– Picturesque & Beautiful Ireland – City & Country Accommodations with a 5-star rating
– Exclusive, opulent, and discreet
– Modern and opulent decor – High degree of privacy and protection
– Television and audio systems, as well as WiFi
– Spa and gym, swimming pool, sauna, and steam rooms
– Calming retreat areas
Each client will enjoy several special services such as a private chef and butler, a private limousine with a Chauffer, maid services, and private excursions and day trips.
The Rosglas team consists of a group of dedicated practitioners with extensive expertise in medical care and treatment. Members are chosen based on their qualifications and prior experience. The team is committed to I, saving lives, and battling addictions with the same passion as the center. Just one client is seen at a time by the workers. They successfully recognize and treat the underlying psychological, biochemical, and social causes. Their approach offers the best chance for long-term rehabilitation. Each client is seen by a team of over ten professionals, with a live-in therapist on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In a judgment-free setting, you will receive the best treatments and care.
The centre offers a group of different plans depending on the severity of the client’s case.
The 100-day program
Residential therapy program with built-in post-treatment follow-up care. It includes: – A 42-day bespoke counselling package in a private luxury residence with 24-hour treatment from a psychiatrist. Person counseling sessions with a doctor, counselor, or psychotherapist, as required
– Complete, individually planned exercise and complementary therapy program – Personalized Biochemical Restoration program that involves customized supplementation regime accompanied by safe nutritious food prepared by your own private chef – Private chef, driver, and maid services during your stay
– Unique treatment program with 6-8 hours of individual therapy daily
– Therapist to travel home with the client for two weeks to help integrate recovery to the home setting
– Return to Ireland for a 3-day residential continuing care treatment program within the first 90 days. This tailored retreat will include specific individual therapies as dictated by each individual care plan
28-Day residential therapy program in Ireland that consists of:
– A bespoke counseling package in a private luxury residence provides live-in therapist treatment 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Individual counseling sessions with a psychiatrist, counselor, or psychotherapist, as required.
– A customised Biochemical Restoration package that involves a supplementation regimen tailored to your needs, as well as balanced, nutritious food prepared by your personal chef.
– A comprehensive workout and complementary therapy program tailored to your specific needs.
– During your stay, you will have access to a private chef, driver, and cleaner. – A one-of-a-kind recovery package that includes 6-8 hours of individual counseling per day.
Join 2-Week residential therapy program in Ireland that consists of:
– Bespoke therapy program in private luxury residence includes 24/7 care with a live-in therapist. An individual therapy program to include sessions with psychiatrist, psychologist, psychotherapist as needed.
– Personalised Biochemical Restoration program that includes tailored supplementation regime supported with healthy nutritious food prepared by your own private chef.
– Full, individually designed physical recovery and complementary therapy program.
– Private chef, driver and maid services throughout the stay
– A unique treatment program with 6-8 hours of individual therapy daily.
When you arrive in Ireland, our Treatment Directors will greet you and take you to our partner private hospital for a full medical check-up and, if necessary, detox. When you arrive in Ireland, you will be greeted by one of their Treatment Directors and taken to a partner private hospital for a full medical check-up and, if necessary, detox. Rosglas provides a one-of-a-kind, bespoke and tailored treatment. They have one-on-one care and recovery for addictions and mental health issues in Ireland’s luxury accommodations and private settings. Psychological therapies, biochemical restoration, and a lifestyle and nutritional program would also be part of the strategy.
– BIOCHEMICAL RESTORATION
– EMDR THERAPY
– FAMILY THERAPY
– PERSONAL TRAINING
– PERSONAL DRIVER, CHEF AND BUTLER
– 24/7 LIVE-IN THERAPIST
– LUXURY ACCOMMODATION
– YOGA & MEDITATION
– EQUINE-ASSISTED THERAPIES
– ALPHA-STIM THERAPY
– LEISURE ACTIVITIES
Rosglas Recovery [Cost/Price, Accommodation Facilities, Treatment Program Method, Approach,..]
- Title Rosglas Recovery
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa / Phobias / Emotional Crisis / Narcissistic Abuse / Codependency / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / Bipolar
- Location Europe/ Ireland
- Languages English, Russian
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $200’000–300’000/month
- Age Adult
- Environment Coastal, Mountain
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method Acupuncture, Massage, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Biofeedback, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men