Cirque Lodge - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Cirque Lodge offers state-of-the-art facilities in a high-end setting, one of the most prevalent addiction treatment centers in Utah. The facility’s team employs the most advanced treatment approaches in a serene and luxurious environment to maximize the chances of recovery.
Cirque Lodge provides the highest level of care to all its clients so they can solely focus on recovery. Professional therapists, medical specialists, and other staff members are available 24/7 to cater to every resident’s needs and guide them through difficult times. All treatment plans are highly individualized and designed and led by medical experts. Each client also gets a personal counselor who stays with them throughout the program. The staff members are compassionate and non-judgmental and treat everyone with equal respect without any disparity.
Elements of Treatment Program at Cirque Lodge in Utah
The experts at Cirque Lodge are committed to offering its clients the most effective and best-suited treatment. These experts combine extensive scientific research with personal experience to curate up-to-date inpatient treatment programs. These programs commonly include:
Many people battling addictions also develop a co-occurring disorder or an underlying psychiatric issue, such as depression or anxiety. These co-occurring disorders are often the drivers of addictive behaviors, and if left untreated, they can lead to re-emergence of addiction even after achieving sobriety through an extended treatment plan.
Dual diagnosis programs are delivered to the clients in a sensitive and caring environment. The staff members ensure enough support and comfort so that clients can have the space and energy to work on their issues.
To achieve long-term recovery from addiction, withdrawing from substances is not enough. In reality, it involves learning how to identify the root cause of addiction and developing different strategies to overcome them. For this purpose, all treatment plans at Cirque Lodge commonly include cognitive behavior therapy sessions in which a therapist works closely with a client to identify any negative thoughts and behaviors. Once identified, clients are then encouraged to learn healthy coping mechanisms to overcome them to reduce their risk of relapse.
Addiction of any kind can affect the entire family and can easily strain close relationships. Hence, the treatment programs at Cirque Lodge in Utah are family-based and commonly include the whole family to ensure a positive outcome for everyone. The family members of the residents are routinely invited to attend therapy and even participate in it to ensure a speedy recovery. The rehab dedicates a whole week to this process, known as Family Week, where experts educate everyone on addiction, how it affects the family, and what everyone can do to support each other throughout the recovery process.
Experiential therapy aims to reinforce and strengthen the skills clients have acquired in daily therapy sessions through outdoor activities. The spectacular natural surroundings and the state-of-the-art treatment facilities offered by Cirque Lodge offer a chance to indulge in various activities, such as high ropes courses, mountain hikes, and horse riding. Participating in experiential therapy also gives clients a break from the intense and more structured cognitive therapies while serving as a powerful tool for long-term recovery. These activities help residents find inspiration in the world surrounding them, discover new passions, and revive their love for life.
Does Cirque Lodge conduct mental assessments?
Yes, Cirque Lodge routinely conducts mental assessments on all new clients to gain new insights into clients’ addictions. Some elements of these mental assessments include personality testing, psychological and neuropsychological testing, and cognitive testing.
Is Cirque Lodge accredited?
Yes, Cirque Lodge holds a license by the State of Utah. Moreover, it has also been accredited by the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (JCAHO). JCAHO is often considered a gold standard agency of accreditation in the alcohol and drug rehabilitation industry, and its approval proves the high standard of the facility in question.
What can I bring with me for residential treatment at Cirque Lodge rehab?
You can bring the following items with you as you begin treatment at Cirque Lodge in Utah:
- A method of payment, including a cashier’s check, wire transfers, personal check, or a credit card
- Your passport, photo ID, or driver’s license
- The names, phone numbers, and addresses of your emergency contacts, including family and friends
- Comfortable sleepwear
- A list of your medicines, their doses, and a 4-day supply of each
- Casual and comfortable shoes for daily use
- Comfortable casual clothing
- A small amount of money, usually up to $200, to use during your stay
- Personal toiletries, including alcohol-free shampoos, conditioners, sunscreen, body lotion, hairspray, and mouthwash
- Appropriate undergarments
- Hair dryer
- alarm clock (without radio)
- CD players, MP3 players, and iPods as long as they are without speakers and not connected to the internet.
What kind of therapies are used in the treatment process at Cirque Lodge?
The Cirque Lodge Orem Utah, addiction treatment program comprises experiential therapy, cognitive therapy, a robust 12-step approach, and multi-system therapy.
What amenities will I enjoy at Cirque Lodge?
Cirque Lodge offers an excellent culinary program that prevents its residents from focusing on poor food and provides them with delicious and nutritious meals thrice a day for optimal physical health. The luxurious accommodation comes with comfortable beds and soft linens to ensure that all residents focus on recovery after getting peaceful sleep every night.
How much does it cost for alcohol rehab in Cirque Lodge?
The exact cost of treatment for alcoholism at Cirque Lodge varies from one person to another, depending on the following factors:
- Insurance coverage
- The severity of alcohol addiction
- Duration of alcohol addiction
- The preferred type of treatment and level of care
- The duration of treatment
All individuals are encouraged to contact an admissions specialist at Cirque Lodge for individual quotes.
Who are the famous people who went to Cirque Lodge?
Cirque Lodge has hosted several celebrities fighting addictions. These include famous faces like Lindsey Lohan, Eva Mendes, Mary-Kate Olsen, Demi Moore, Kirsten Dunst, Chris Klein, and Richie Sambora.
What types of addiction are treated at Cirque Lodge rehab?
At present, the addiction services at Cirque Lodge cover addiction to the following substances:
- Prescription drugs
Cirque Lodge- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Cirque Lodge
- Treatment Program Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Substance Abuse / Spending Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Meth Addiction / MDMA Addiction / LSD Addiction / Gaming Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Narcotics Addiction / Detox / Medication Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Porn Addiction / Love Addiction / Sex Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Crack Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Shopping Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Drug Addiction / Alcohol Addiction
- Location United States/ Utah
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room
- Environment Mountain, Countryside
- Cost $20'000-50'000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Group, On-Site Detox
- Method Family Therapy, Music Therapy, Sport Activities, Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Life Coaching, Medical Detox
- Aftercare No
- Amenities Insurance Accepted, Walking
- Gender Women & Men