The Meadows REVIEW
The Meadows is a well-known name in the field of trauma and addiction treatment. They’ve been assisting people in overcoming addiction, healing residual emotional pain, and developing the resources they need to change their lives since over 40 years. The western village of Wickenburg, located below Arizona’s mountainous country and an hour from downtown Phoenix, harkens back to a different time and location. On the northern edge of the Sonoran Desert, this old gold mining town can be found. The pure, dry air of the Sonoran Desert is said to have healing properties, according to local legend. The Meadows inpatient rehab center has been doing exactly that for four decades: assisting patients in their recovery and healing., and maintain wellness.
The Meadows is a 14-acre campus that is considered one of America’s leading trauma and recovery care centers. The Meadows is fully certified to provide medical care, detoxification, and recovery facilities year-round, as it is licensed by the Joint Commission. Only the most competent, skilled, and caring people work at The Meadows. They’re known for delivering high-quality, cutting-edge care with the help of some of the country’s top industry experts. Each team member is dedicated to providing the best medical care to their patients. They pay close attention to the needs of their customers. They understand the challenges of recovery and work hard to maintain a level of professionalism and confidentiality that allows patients to fully focus on treatment and recovery.
The center recognizes that full recovery necessitates a multifaceted and systematic approach. To build a curriculum unlike any other, the team combines group and one-on-one counseling, approaches including Somatic Experiencing®, EMDR, and neurofeedback, as well as therapeutic alternatives including equine therapy, creative arts, meditation, and tai chi. Patients suffering from alcohol and opioid abuse benefit from a specialized approach that incorporates validated medical and trauma services. Our medical and clinical team comprises a full-time head of psychiatry, 24-hour nursing, and on-site doctors.. This gifted group of practitioners specializes in trauma recovery using cutting-edge treatment modalities as well as tried-and-true research-based techniques. Since each client visits to The Meadows with a specific story, our team works to first understand their needs and experience, then develop a customized patient care plan that incorporates a variety of interventions to maximize healing and potential for growth.
Addiction, trauma, and mental health issues can be very isolating, and in groups, patients find community, camaraderie, and invaluable peer support.
This cutting-edge approach uses neuroscience to help better regulate the brain’s limbic system, enhancing the treatment and recovery process.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing is a powerful, effective, and safe method for alleviating the long-term psychological impact of traumatic experiences.
EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE
This easy-to-learn therapy is based on the theory that disruptions in the body’s energy system cause disturbing emotions. EFT relieves distress and brings positive changes in thinking.
INTERNAL FAMILY SYSTEMS
We all have a core Self that knows how to heal. IFS is a therapeutic approach that helps people find healing by acknowledging, accessing, and loving their protective and wounded inner parts.
This technique allows individuals to remove emotional scar tissue by going back and recovering feelings related to past trauma in order to feel them, process the experience, and release them.
Activities like equine therapy, tai chi, yoga, and more can help restore balance and provide benefits that lead to long-term whole-body healing.
THE TWELVE-STEP APPROACH
Patients gain new resources that can help them change unhealthy behaviors, avoid relapse, teach better self-control, and offer lasting recovery by implementing 12-Step concepts.
More relaxation, containment, and emotional self-regulation are possible with this trademarked, body-oriented approach established by one of our Meadows Senior Fellows.
EQUINE THERAPY is a form of equine therapy.
Patients work with horses under the supervision of our professional equine specialists to demonstrate their own relationship dynamics and discover new ways of coping with trauma, addiction, and other issues.
THERAPY For EXPRESSIVE ARTS
Paint, clay, collage, pastels, and other mediums are used in both formal and unstructured ventures.
, and coloured pencils create an environment that encourages personal expression.
These therapies allow the centre to treat a wide range of issues such as :
– Dual Diagnosis
– Bipolar Disorder
– Emotional Trauma
– Codependency & Control Issues
– Relational Issues
– Intimacy & Sexual Struggles
– Alcohol Addiction
– Drug Addiction
– Love Addiction
– Sex Addiction
– Work & Money Issues
– Body Image Issues(Anorexia nervosa)
Over the years, The Meadows has grown and changed to meet the demonstrated needs of patients. Today, The Meadows is one of numerous highly specialized treatment programs in the Meadows Behavioral Healthcare family. The Sisters programs include the CLAUDIA BLACK YOUNG ADULT CENTER, GENTLE PATH FOR MEN, RIO RETREAT CENTER, WILLOW HOUSE FOR WOMEN among several others
The Meadows [Cost/Price, Accommodation Facilities, Treatment Program Method, Approach,..]
- Title The Meadows
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Binge Eating Disorder / Emotional Crisis / Codependency / Dual Diagnosis / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / Bipolar
- Location United States/ Arizona
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Underage, Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Countryside
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Acupuncture, Massage, Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Maditation, Music Therapy, Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Biofeedback, Brain Training, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Golf, Theater, Sauna, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men