The Meadows - TREATMENT REVIEWS
More About The Meadows Psychiatric Center
The Meadows Psychiatric Center is a 119-bed private facility providing decades of life-changing, life-saving support in Central Pennsylvania. Established in 1984 on a 52-acre rural campus, it is nestled just minutes from the State College of Central Pennsylvania, making it easier for clients to access. The calm and peaceful rural setting makes it more conducive to recovery for everyone. The facility offers large community spaces, recently updated rooms, and dedicated recreational areas for a successful and comfortable journey towards healing. The rehab provides integrated behavioral health care and support to different categories of clients, including children, adolescents, adults, and older adults. All. Treatment programs are heavily individualized and ensured to be person-centered to make the recovery process smoother, easier, and more achievable.
With a license from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and accreditation by The Joint Commission, The Meadows seems like a suitable choice for sustainable recovery.
Services and Treatment Programs at The Meadows Behavioral Health Center
The Meadows Psychiatric Center adopts a holistic approach to treatment and offers various programs to deliver it in an inpatient setting. These programs include:
Child Inpatient Programs
The Meadows offers a specialized treatment plan that tends to understand the needs of a child and their parents. Working together for the child’s benefit is an integral part of this program, and helping the child develop the necessary skills and tools to live a happier and healthier life.
A team of warm, understanding oversees the program and deeply caring behavioral health staff members who acknowledge how every child is unique and, therefore, requires a different approach to treatment.
Adolescent Psychiatric Treatment
Teen behavioral health services at The Meadows Psychiatric Center have been designed to support adolescents facing difficulties with behaviors and relationships at school, at home, or in peer groups. For delivering this type of program, a team of compassionate staff members provides a nurturing and structured environment for each adolescent who enters residential treatment. The team is also responsible for recognizing their individual needs and using them as a base for curating a personalized treatment plan.
The teen counseling services also emphasize each client’s strengths and sense of community. It also provides them with enough opportunities for social cooperation and interactions.
Adult Inpatient Mental Health Program
The behavioral healthcare hospital for adults focuses on treating those struggling with a mental issues while treating each patient as an individual. The staff understands how each patient is different and requires a different treatment program that caters well to their needs. Hence, an initial assessment is conducted on each adult that helps provide some insights on what they need and use these insights to devise an appropriate treatment plan.
One of the targets of adult inpatient programs at the Meadows hospital is to equip them with tools for short- and long-term success. For this purpose, highly trained staff members strive to get to the bottom of the client’s problems and discover the root of their mental health issues.
What do the inpatient programs at The Meadows include?
While an inpatient treatment program varies according to client needs, it generally includes the following:
- Round-the-clock supervision by licensed physicians and nurses
- Individualized treatment plans
- In-depth initial evaluation and assessment of intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs
- Educational and therapeutic groups
- Pharmacotherapy as indicated
- Individual, family, and group counseling services
- A Strengths-based approach during initial assessment and treatment
- Active involvement with loved ones
- Coordinating care with community supports, aftercare providers, and referral sources to ensure continuing care
- Active participation of the client in discharge planning
Is The Meadows Psychiatric Center in partnership with any organization?
The Meadows mental health center has partnered with The National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention (Action Alliance), intending to improve America’s clinical capacity to provide innovative and comprehensive suicide prevention and care. This public-private partnership has made it possible to transform the health systems by reducing the prevalence of suicides. As a proud partner of this important organization, The Meadows Psychiatric Center happily provides resources and education on the relevant topics to the communities they cater to.
What is the process of admission like at The Meadows Hospital?
The Meadows Psychiatric Center is staffed with dedicated and compassionate behavioral healthcare experts that offer round-the-clock service at the Assessment and Referral Center. These professionals conduct evaluations, provide assessments, determine the appropriate level of care for every client, and make referrals to community resources depending on individual clinical needs. Keep in mind that all evaluations are strictly confidential and free. For urgent cases, clients can even book-same day the appointments to speed up the process. Additionally, The Meadows also welcome referrals from social workers, psychologists, case managers, psychiatrists, EAPs, insurance companies, family members, friends, and even self. All referrals are also kept confidential; hence, anyone can make it without second thoughts. The rehab does not discriminate in accepting patients based on religion, race, origin, age, gender, or disability.
What should I carry to the inpatient rehab at The Meadows Pennsylvania?
Clients are allowed to bring the following items with them to the rehab and carry them without the risk of confiscation:
- Casual clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Stationary and stamps
- A small amount of money for personal expenditure, for example, on vending machines
- One comfortable item, such as a blanket, pillow, or a stuffed animal
- Prescription medications in sealed bottles along with a valid prescription
- Photo identification
- Insurance card
Remember that whatever you carry with you to the rehab will be thoroughly checked by the staff to rule out any safety risks.
What does group therapy at The Meadows cover?
Group therapy includes detailed sessions conducted by trained professionals that involve more than two clients at a time. These sessions focus on the following:
- Building and maintaining healthy relationships
- Job searching
- Work and study habits
- Daily living
- Planning and goal setting
- Smoking cessation
- Paying bills and budgeting
- Computer access to remain engaged with office or school work
- Using community resources wisely
The Meadows- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title The Meadows
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Porn Addiction / Love Addiction / Sex Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Drug Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Mood Disorder / Personality Disorder / Bipolar / Dual Diagnosis / Codependency / Emotional Crisis / Binge Eating Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Eating Disorders / Depression / Chronic Stress / Anxiety Disorders / Burnout
- Location United States/ Arizona
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Environment Countryside
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Underage, Young Adult, Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method Sport Activities, Medical Detox, Reflexology, Brain Training, Biofeedback, Life Coaching, Social competence training & Life Skills, Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Yoga, Psychotherapy, Psychiatric Therapy, AA/NA Meetings, Neurofeedback, Music Therapy, Maditation, Hypnotherapy, Family Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Equine-Assisted Therapy, Nutritional Coaching, Personal Trainer, Massage, Acupuncture
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Golf, Theater, Sauna, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men