The Meadows - TREATMENT REVIEWS
In the field of trauma and addiction treatment, The Meadows is a well-known name. They’ve been assisting people for over 40 years in overcoming addiction, healing residual emotional pain, and developing the resources they need to change their lives. Wickenburg, a western village located beneath Arizona’s mountainous country and an hour from downtown Phoenix, harkens back to a bygone era. This old gold mining town can be found on the northern edge of the Sonoran Desert. According to local legend, the Sonoran Desert’s pure, dry air has healing properties. For four decades, the Meadows inpatient rehab center has been assisting patients in their recovery and healing. and keep your health.
The Meadows is a 14-acre campus that is regarded as one of America’s premier trauma and recovery care facilities. The Meadows is fully licensed by the Joint Commission and is fully certified to provide medical care, detoxification, and recovery facilities all year. The Meadows employs only the most capable, skilled, and caring individuals. They are well-known for providing high-quality, cutting-edge care with the assistance of some of the country’s leading industry experts. Each member of the team is committed to providing the best medical care possible to their patients. They are acutely aware of their customers’ requirements. They are aware of the difficulties associated with the recovery and work hard to maintain a level of professionalism and confidentiality that enables patients to concentrate solely on treatment and recovery.
The Meadows understands that complete recovery requires a multifaceted and systematic approach. The team combines group and one-on-one counseling, approaches such as Somatic Experiencing®, EMDR, and neurofeedback, as well as therapeutic alternatives such as equine therapy, creative arts, meditation, and tai chi, in order to develop a curriculum unlike any other. Medical and trauma services are available to patients suffering from alcohol or opioid addiction.. Our medical and clinical team includes a full-time psychiatric director, 24-hour nursing, and on-site doctors. This gifted group of practitioners specializes in trauma recovery, employing both cutting-edge treatment modalities and time-tested research-based techniques. Because each client comes to The Meadows with a unique story, our team works to first understand their needs and experiences before developing a personalized patient care plan that includes a variety of interventions to maximize healing and potential for growth.
Addiction, trauma, and mental health issues can be extremely isolating, and patients find community, camaraderie, and invaluable peer support in groups.
This cutting-edge approach employs neuroscience to help better regulate the limbic system of the brain, thereby improving treatment and recovery.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) is a powerful, effective, and safe method for reducing the long-term psychological impact of traumatic events.
EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE
This simple therapy is based on the idea that disruptions in the body’s energy system cause distressing emotions. EFT alleviates stress and promotes positive thinking.
INTERNAL FAMILY SYSTEMS
Self-core is capable of healing. Thus, IFS is a therapeutic approach that assists people in finding healing by recognizing, accessing, and loving their protective and wounded inner selves.
Individuals can use this technique to remove emotional scar tissue by going back in time and recovering feelings associated with past trauma in order to feel them, process the experience, and release them.
Through equine therapy, tai chi, yoga, and others, restoring balance and providing long-term benefits that contribute to overall healing are now possible.
THE TWELVE-STEP APPROACH
By implementing 12-Step concepts, patients gain new resources that can help them change unhealthy behaviors, avoid relapse, teach better self-control, and provide long-term recovery.
This trademarked, body-oriented approach developed by one of our Meadows Senior Fellows allows for greater relaxation, containment, and emotional self-regulation.
A type of equine therapy is EQUINE THERAPY.
Patients work with horses under the supervision of our professional equine specialists to demonstrate their own relationship dynamics and learn new coping strategies for trauma, addiction, and other issues.
THERAPY For EXPRESSIVE ARTS
Paint, clay, collage, pastels, and other mediums are used in both structured and unstructured endeavors. Colored pencils foster an environment conducive to personal expression.
These therapies enable the center to treat a wide range of issues, including:
– Dual Diagnosis
– Bipolar Disorder
– Emotional Trauma
– Codependency & Control Issues
– Relational Issues
– Intimacy & Sexual Struggles
– Alcohol Addiction
– Drug Addiction
– Love Addiction
– Sex Addiction
– Work & Money Issues
– Body Image Issues(Anorexia nervosa)
The Meadows has grown and changed over time to meet the demonstrated needs of patients. The Meadows is now one of the Meadows Behavioral Healthcare family’s many highly specialized treatment programs. Among the Sisters’ programs are the CLAUDIA BLACK YOUNG ADULT CENTER, GENTLE PATH FOR MEN, RIO RETREAT CENTER, and WILLOW HOUSE FOR WOMEN.
The Meadows- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title The Meadows
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Binge Eating Disorder / Emotional Crisis / Codependency / Dual Diagnosis / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / Bipolar
- Location United States/ Arizona
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Underage, Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Countryside
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Acupuncture, Massage, Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Maditation, Music Therapy, Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Biofeedback, Brain Training, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Golf, Theater, Sauna, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men