Caslte Craig - TREATMENT REVIEWS
The Castle Craig hospital deals with addictions, abuse, and eating disorders. Known as the best rehab center in the UK, the castle is located on the Scottish Borders hills. The centers expand on 50 acres of private retreat forest. Castle Craig is a Category B listed building that was built in 1798 by the Earl of Hyndford, whose surname was Carmichael. You’ll be greeted with beautiful fireplaces as well as marble columns. With intricately designed paneling and furniture, Castle Craig has worked hard on preserving many other innovative features. The Castle Craig estate itself can be traced back to a small Roman camp with a fort in the mists of time.
Castle Craig rehab position guarantees privacy, tranquility, and inspiration during addiction treatment. Taking you away from everyday life and the never-ending stress, our private detox, and rehab retreat is guaranteed to help patients focus on their recovery.
Castle Craig clinic team is committed to its mission and works tirelessly every day to provide the care and service that their clients need. With very large employee retention at the Castle, the majority of their staff have worked within the castle for at least 5 years, and some have even gone through counselling. – Every member of the Craig family is professionally trained and prepared, and their work is driven by the values of integrity and loyalty. The patient satisfaction rating is nine out of ten.
The 98 percent patient satisfaction rate speaks for itself, and many patients who have been to Castle Craig come back for the annual reunion or stay in contact with their therapists and other staff members after they have completed care.
The 4–6-week inpatient detox and therapy program at Castle Craig addresses a variety of addictions, including:
– Addiction to alcohol
– Drug addiction
– Opiate addiction
– Prescription drug addiction
– Cocaine addiction
– Stimulant addiction
– Benzodiazepine addiction
– Gambling addiction
– Dual-diagnosis disorders
Patients will be closely reviewed by clinical and therapeutic staff after diagnosis to ascertain the seriousness of their addiction and the recovery plan that will be implemented. Patients may discover that they have other underlying behavioral addiction problems after the initial evaluation. The center takes this very seriously and addresses both the psychological and the physical aspects of addiction to ensure a complete recovery. Addiction is often accompanied by mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Dual diagnosis therapy is the name for this method of treatment. The detox phase is the first step in the procedure, and the length of time it takes varies depending on the patient.
The period of detox is not only about getting rid of the addiction, patients also have individual and group counseling. Educational sessions and seminars, during detox, are also offered to help them better understand their addiction. These sessions will assist them in connecting with themselves and one another, as well as uncovering the causes of their addiction. They will be able to take part in a variety of events and modern therapeutic methods, including art community, drumming, Pilates, and a variety of outdoor activities. Patients can also use the on-site gym to remain healthy throughout their stay.
Individuals admitted will participate in a 4–6-week program tailored to their specific needs by our team of specialists, which will include a variety of advanced therapies such as:
– Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
– Group therapy
– Individual therapy
– Complementary and holistic therapies
– Trauma therapy
– Grief therapy
– Family counselling
– Equine therapy
The following are some of the benefits of personalized addiction treatment:
– Targeted care
– Long-term recovery;
– Treatments that target specific causes of addiction will aid in preventing a potential relapse.
Long-term outcomes are provided by the intensive treatment, which has been clinically validated;
– Life skills;
– High-quality treatment;
– Patients learn to cope with difficult situations in the real world more quickly and positively. Consultant Psychiatrists, Physicians, and Nurses provide round-the-clock treatment and perform comprehensive clinical testing and evaluations to ensure that clinical care is focused and effective, and correct diagnoses are made;
– An opportunity for trust to build a relationship with our Consultant Psychiatrists, Physicians, and Nurses, making group therapy and individual therapy more effective.
Family members’ participation in the healing process is emphasized in the Castle Craig theory. The better the patient’s outcome, the better the family knows the addiction and how to support them. Through their family counseling program, patients and families will be able to share and communicate their feelings of remorse, pain, and anger. Any of the goals of family counseling are as follows:
– It helps in communication re-establishment.
– Repair their shattered relationships – Inform the family about the addiction crisis.
– Assist them in comprehending the addict’s behavior – Guide the family in dealing with the epidemic
– Support and assist family members in reclaiming their lives
Caslte Craig- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Caslte Craig
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Depression / Eating Disorders / Trauma & PTSD / Binge Eating Disorder / Dual Diagnosis
- Location Europe/ United Kingdom
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Adult
- Environment Countryside
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Acupuncture, Massage, Art Therapy, Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Maditation, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Music Therapy, Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Somatic Experiencing, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Schema Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Biofeedback, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Brain Training, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Tennis, Sauna, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men