Alta Mira is a premier residential treatment centre and intensive program specializing in the treatment of addiction and complex co-occurring disorders. Just minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge in Sausalito, California, Alta Mira is located in a magnificent and serene setting with panoramic views, lovely gardens, and the casual elegance of a historic hotel providing a safe and secluded environment to begin your recovery journey. During your stay at the Alta Mira resident, you are given access to an exceptional dining room, lounge, therapy offices, meeting rooms, and private detoxification accommodations, all housed in their luxury historic hotel. You can choose to stay alone or with the company of another resident in a double occupancy room. In any case, your lodgings will provide comfort and serenity as you progress through your medical and clinical program, and receive the highest quality of care. The rooms are designed for luxury and comfort at the same time. All their rooms provide you with everything you need to feel your best during your recovery work, the private suites offer bonuses ranging from a fireplace, a living room, or an extra-large bathroom with a bathtub. A special quality about the Alta Mira is that it recognizes how a pet friend can provide comfort and encourages you to bring your pet with you.
At the Alta Mira staff, members are chosen for their ability to provide clients with the most advanced care possible and their dedication to delivering an extraordinary treatment experience. Their compassion and experience help you achieve a lasting and successful recovery. From the moment you arrive at Alta Mira, the team works to make sure you feel welcome, safe, respected, and comfortable. They will tend to all your needs and issues to ensure you maintain a happy mood.
About our experts:
-All primary therapists are licensed with masters- or doctoral-level education.
-Our clinical leadership team is composed of renowned addiction treatment experts.
-Our consulting physicians and psychiatrists are board-certified in addiction medicine.
-We offer 24/7 medically-monitored detoxification.
-Our staff is skilled in even the most complex dual diagnosis treatment, including trauma, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and personality disorders.
Alta Mira welcomes clients with a broad range of addictive and mental health disorders. The team is highly skilled and well-equipped to help clients struggling with a wide variety of issues, including various forms of substance abuse and contributing co-occurring disorders. The therapeutic experiences and uniquely tailored care they provide will help you achieve your goal toward lasting recovery.
Their exceptional team of highly credentialed addiction treatment professionals provides the most sophisticated level of care for your recovery needs. The treatment begins with a comprehensive Psychological Testing, Assessments, and Diagnostics through which the staff will look to draw a clear picture regarding your current state and history. You will then be provided with feedback that will help you understand and address interpersonal issues and patterns that can often make long-term recovery challenging.
Alta Mira offers truly individualized treatment plans, reflecting our appreciation for your unique qualities. Based on the conducted assessment, the staff will inspect closely your physical and mental state, your needs and aspirations, and your personal history before tailoring a suitable plan accordingly. The Alta Mira offers a comprehensive 90-day care program that includes 12-step recovery, spirituality, family dynamics, grief and loss, trauma and resiliency, money and recovery, and more. For less severe cases they offer a 30-day care program that includes medically-supervised detox program, comprehensive neuropsychological testing and evaluation, our 4-day family intensive, and a personalized treatment plan of individual and group therapy, educational programming, holistic and experiential therapy, and peer support engagement. In cases of co-occurring issues, which are common in cases of addiction, the staff will apply a comprehensive dual diagnosis program to treat all existing conditions.
Their programs are effective in treating many addictions and conditions such as:
-Prescription Drug Abuse
-Co-Occurring Process Addictions
The Alta Mira also provides family therapy for members looking to build awareness and skills to better support other family members and close friends.
The Alta Mira are proud of their service and confident of their programs. They offer you 3 promises. The staff promises that they will do everything they can to support you as you transition to a renewed life free of addiction. They promise to design a unique and comprehensive treatment plan for you. We recognize your goals and needs and base our care on our evaluations coupled with your stories. Lastly, they promise to offer the best treatment, environment, and experience.
- Name Alta Mira Recovery
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Phobias / Emotional Crisis / Narcissistic Abuse / Codependency / Dual Diagnosis / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / ADHD / Anger / Bipolar
- Location United States/ California
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room
- Cost $50'000-100'000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Beach, Coastal
- Approach 12 Step, Holistic, Group
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Acupuncture, Massage, Art Therapy, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Maditation, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Life Coaching, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Beach Access, Private Room, Walking, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men
- Address 125 Bulkley Ave, Sausalito, CA 94965, United States