Cottonwood Tucson - TREATMENT REVIEWS
The Cottonwood Tucson Treatment Center is ocated on a 35-acre campus in Tucson’s (Arizona) foothills, Cottonwood is a well-known Arizona mood disorder and addiction treatment facility. They are proud of their integrated approach to treating mood disorders, trauma, addiction, process addiction (gambling, sex, shopping), eating disorders, co-dependency, and co-occurring mental health issues.
Cottonwood Tucson creates cutting-edge, residential patient-centered treatment programs based on the most up-to-date research in the neuroscience of human development, addiction, and mood disorders. Our understanding of the developing brain and how addiction and mood disorders can harm the brain’s ability to produce content and good moods improve our ability to manage mental health difficulties in adults.
The cottonwood clinic team is diverse, highly trained, and experienced, and they’ve spent years honing Cottonwood’s therapeutic philosophy, which emphasizes treating the full individual – body, mind, emotions, and spirit – and assisting patients in regaining health, a greater sense of wellness, and living a spiritually-directed lifestyle.
All patients who come to Cottonwood’s holistic drug rehab receive a full medical, psychological, and psychosocial assessment during the first few days of treatment. They can also conduct cognitive, educational, and personality tests, as well as eastern-based medicinal techniques like acupuncture, for individuals who would benefit from it. The comprehensive assessment procedure aids the professional team in generating a customized treatment plan that is tailored to each patient’s specific needs.
Food is viewed as an essential part of the recovery process at Cottonwood and is given special attention and importance. Health dietitians will work closely with you to develop a food diet that will provide your body with the proper amounts of nutrition to promote healthy body functions. Cottonwood nutritionists, chefs, and culinary staff work together on a menu that meets all of the neurobiological needs. A good recovery nutrition plan should always be flexible and unique. Cottonwood staff respects the variety of certain tastes, food cultures, and metabolism and they draw their plans accordingly.
Cottonwood Tucson views food as a critical component of the rehabilitation process, and it is given great consideration and importance. Dietitians will work closely with you to create a food plan that will offer your body the necessary nutrients to support healthy body processes. Cottonwood dietitians collaborate with Cottonwood chefs and culinary experts to develop a meal that fits the neurological demands of all of our patients.
Cottonwood also places high importance on physical activity since they believe humans evolved to be active and that a sedentary lifestyle is incompatible with our nature. They use exercise in their recovery plan to attain physical and emotional balance, as well as to help the mind create a calm and cheerful state of mind. Those suffering from addictions and mood problems can use their expert workout program to positively affect the biological component of mood and emotional difficulties.
Cottonwood Mental Health, in addition to nutrition and exercise, places high importance on the spiritual side of the human experience. They think that spiritual growth is an important element of the healing process, whether it be for trauma, sorrow, or despair, or for drug or alcohol addiction rehabilitation. The staff works hard to develop and maintain an environment in which patients can explore their processes and learn more about themselves in a safe and comfortable environment. Cottonwood can help you find more serenity in your life by engaging in spiritual pursuits like meditation.
Evidence-based methods are used at Cottonwood Recovery including:
– Individual therapy
– Group therapy
– 12 Step meetings
– EKG (electrocardiograms)
– Nutritional assessments
– Experience therapy (music, art, psychodrama, and horses),
– Group psychotherapy
– Nicotine meetings
– Psychological tests and medication (if necessary)
Detox programs, in addition to residential personalized therapy, are available to minimize the harmful effects of stopping addiction and to lessen the withdrawal symptoms.
Cottonwood’s detox treatment involves a medical evaluation, close nursing supervision, frequent vital sign monitoring, and a medication protocol to control withdrawal symptoms and avoid potentially deadly withdrawal symptoms.
Eight detox beds are at Cottonwood Tucson with near a nursing station with 24/7 staffing. You’ll be taken care of by our team of clinicians, nurses, and credentialed addiction specialists. Clients receive nutritional support as well as holistic therapies such as yoga, Tai Chi, and meditation sessions during their stay.
Their outpatient program includes lectures on the stages of transformation and family, as well as other crucial post-recovery information. It teaches the client how to deal with depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Cottonwood also created a relapse prevention assistance program to identify and address any relapse warning signals or issues.
Cottonwood Tucson- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Cottonwood Tucson
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa / Emotional Crisis / Codependency / Dual Diagnosis / Mood Disorder / ADHD / Anger / Bipolar
- Location United States/ Arizona
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room
- Cost $25'000-50'000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Desert, Countryside
- Approach 12 Step, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Nutritional Coaching, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Maditation, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching
- Amenities Pool, Private Room, Insurance Accepted, Walking
- Gender Women & Men