Newport Academy - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Newport Academy is a teen-focused treatment center addressing some of the most common mental health issues in afflicted individuals. The rehab is determined to give teens the necessary self-understanding and life skills using which they can find their place in the world. Instead of adopting the typical band-aid approach for teen treatment, it focuses on sustainable healing by finding and addressing the underlying issues and emotions a teen tries to mask by adopting destructive behaviors.
With the best adolescent mental healthcare staff in the country, Newport Academy offers unparalleled care for teens fighting depression, anxiety, addiction, and PTSD. It caters to teens and their families from all states of the US and abroad and has expanded its services to multiple regions for easier access. Newport Academy aims to provide individualized, gender-responsive, and integrated treatment programs encompassing academic, clinical, and experiential modalities for lasting recovery.
What Services are Available at Newport Academy?
Newport County Junior Academy offers the following services to its clients:
Teen Residential Treatment
Residential treatment programs refer to live-in healthcare facilities in a well-structured environment. A typical care plan for teens who choose this level of care includes experiential activities and clinical care with an emphasis on academics. Throughout the length of treatment, clients live in homelike settings under the supervision of trained staff members, including counselors, therapists, psychiatrists, dietitians, nurses, etc.
Residential programs include group, family, and individual therapy, with an emphasis on yoga, art and music therapy, adventure therapy, and other approaches.
Teen Outpatient Programs
Outpatient programs are designed to mainly focus on attachment wounds and childhood traumas that may manifest in teens as depression, anxiety, mood disorders, substance abuse, eating disorders, and self-harm. Such programs are specialized to focus on crucial moments of development in a teen’s life as they explore multiple changes and stressors linked with adolescence. Before the commencement of the outpatient program, each client goes through an in-depth assessment to choose an appropriate subtype, which may include:
- Partial hospitalization programs are offered five days a week with a minimum of four-hour-long therapy sessions per day. Unlike the typical residential treatment plans, clients get to return to their homes once they are done for the day. PHP is typically offered to clients as a step down from residential treatment.
- Intensive outpatient programs are designed for young adults striving to meet educational and vocational goals but do not require a day-long care plan for recovery. This program is less intense and structured than PHP and offers a minimum of three-hour-long therapy sessions per day, five days a week. Clients can reduce the duration of this treatment if deemed appropriate.
What kinds of disorders are treated at the Newport Bridge Academy?
Newport Academy helps adolescents in search of recovery from teen mental health issues along with co-occurring disorders, such as:
- Parent-child attachment wounds
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Posttraumatic stress disorder
- Social anxiety
- Self-harm and suicidal thoughts
- Teenage substance use disorder
- Device management issues, including gaming addiction and social media addiction
Where are the treatment programs of Newport Academy located?
Newport Academy has several outpatient and residential locations throughout the United States. These locations cover Texas, California, Virginia, Minnesota, Georgia, Connecticut, Wisconsin, Washington State, Utah, and Maryland. The founders of the rehab are striving hard to expand their reach to areas where treatment options for teens are scarce.
Is it possible to visit Newport before choosing it for treatment?
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Newport Academy is not offering on-site tours before seeking admission. However, it openly provides virtual experience to the families, which helps them understand how the treatment programs work through video, imagery, and conversations with experts and alumni families.
How can I know which Newport Academy treatment program best suits my teenage child?
Newport Academy has employed highly trained admissions counselors who can help parents determine the best level of care for their children by conducting a few surveys and initial assessments.
How does the admission process at Newport County Junior Academy work?
The process of admission begins as soon as you make a call to the Newport Academy official hotline. You will be connected with an Admissions Expert who will guide you through the following steps, including medical and clinical screenings, a virtual assessment, and insurance verification. If you decide that Newport is the best fit for their teen, they will be connected with an Admissions Coordinator to plan for an on-site admission.
I tried to contact Newport Academy, but I haven’t heard back. What should I do?
At Newport Academy, the goal is to respond to all clients reaching out within 24 hours. However, if you do not hear back from the rehab after this time limit, feel free to ring the Admissions line again. The admissions team usually has a record of all calls made to them, and it can use this record to easily and quickly guide you towards the next step.
How safe is the treatment environment?
Client safety is of utmost priority at Newport Bridge Academy. During the residential program, the staff members are always on-site in shifts 24/7. They check all guests every 15 minutes, especially during the overnight hours. During the day, all clients are engaged in a well-structured schedule comprising individual, family, and group therapy along with experiential modalities, weekend programming, and academies to keep them busy. Newport Academy also ensures a low client-to-staff ratio to ensure that each resident is properly looked after.
How is teen residential treatment different from outpatient treatment?
If your child attends a teen outpatient program, most of their therapies will be scheduled in the morning or afternoon. They will get back home to spend the night once the daily treatment concludes. In contrast, resident treatment requires all teens to live on-campus in a comfortable and homely environment throughout the treatment program.
How can I pay for treatment at Newport Academy?
Fortunately, Newport Academy accepts multiple insurance coverage plans to cover the treatment costs. It is in-network with all major insurance companies and has extensive experience working with out-of-network payers. Clients also have an option to pay for the treatment privately, which means they will not rely on insurance in any way. Private pay is suitable for those who wish to use their own resources.
What determines the cost of treatment at Newport?
The cost of treatment at the Newport Academy may vary from oneperson to another, depending on:
- The individual clinical diagnosis
- The appropriate length of stay
- The need for specialized services
- The preferred level of care
- The mental health insurance coverage
Newport Academy- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Newport Academy
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Well-Being / Alcohol Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Heroin Addiction / ADHD / Bipolar / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Binge Eating Disorder / Emotional Crisis
- Location United States
- Languages English
- Accommodation Private Room
- Cost $200’000–400’000/month
- Age Underage, Young Adult
- Environment Beach, Coastal
- Approach 12 Step, Holistic, One client at a time, On-Site Detox
- Method Art Therapy, Nutritional Coaching, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Family Therapy, Maditation, Music Therapy, Yoga
- Amenities Beach Access, Fitness Center, Private Room, Walking
- Gender Women & Men