Seasons Malibu - TREATMENT REVIEWS
If you are reading this article, chances are you have finally decided to take charge of your life by improving your mental health. You recognize that your psychiatric issues have overtaken your entire existence and are slowly destroying a lot of things you hold dear. Whether it is an addiction problem like alcoholism, a complex mental health issue like depression, or both, Seasons Malibu luxury addiction rehab can help you out.
Read Also About Passages Malibu Rehab Center
As a CARF-accredited, California State licensed addiction rehab; Seasons Malibu has been providing world-class treatment to people in need for more than 12 years. Catering to clients worldwide, this rehab is committed to providing evidence-based treatment that addresses emotional, physical, and spiritual needs. Seasons Malibu has an extensive care team with more than 30 therapists holding at least a master’s degree or higher. The treatment these qualified therapists deliver is an integrative system and centers around each client individually. The treatment philosophy at Seasons rehab is grounded in the understanding that all systems surrounding a client need equal attention for wholesome healing.
From Admissions to a Personalized Treatment Plan: How Seasons Rehab Operates?
The quickest way to get in touch with the staff members at Seasons Malibu is by calling them on the provided telephone numbers.
The Role of an Admissions Counsellor
Your call will be picked up by an admissions counselor who will stay with you from the very first call until you physically arrive at the treatment campus. The admissions counselor assigned to each client is also responsible for:
- Explaining the fee structure of a particular treatment plan along with insurance support and payment policies
- Describing what to carry with you to Seasons rehab and what not to bring
- Arranging transport and providing any assistance that you may require
- Answering any other queries that you may have
As you finally arrive at the rehab, your admissions counselor will be there to personally greet you and take you through the initial admission process. The admissions counselor will also connect you with a client advocate whose responsibility is to give you an orientation, explain your treatment schedule, and provide access to materials that you may require during treatment.
Tour of the Facility
Next, one of the staff members at Seasons Malibu will give you a tour of their ultra-luxurious campus that overlooks a beautiful sandy beach. Throughout your stay at the rehab, the staff members will constantly ensure that you have access to whatever you need for flawless execution of treatment.
The client advocate will then escort you to your room, discuss what you may expect to happen in the incoming days, and ensure their availability round the clock in case you have any questions.
Medical Assessments and Detox
Shortly after your arrival, you will undergo a medical assessment conducted by an MD, who will assess the detox needs and advise the staff accordingly. The staff members will execute the doctor’s orders with special attention to care and detail. Depending on the substance you are addicted to, the quantity of use, and the severity of addiction, you may need to spend a week or more to rest and detox. The staff will be there with you throughout the process and provide assistance with the aim of getting you up and entering you into formal treatment as comfortably and quickly as possible.
One factor that makes Seasons Malibu stand out from other residential rehabs is its special emphasis on the quality of food. It regularly offers its clients high-quality food with special attention to freshness, health, and taste. Between these gourmet meals, you will also have access to plenty of drinks and snacks to keep you healthy, focused, and well-hydrated.
What To Expect From Treatment at Seasons Malibu Rehab
Mentioned below is a broad outline of treatment at Seasons rehab:
- Independent medical assessment
- Assessment and diagnosis of the individual and their family
- Assessment of trauma and provision of trauma-focused therapies
- Detoxification from the drugs or alcohol in active users
- Use of restorative treatments, like massage and acupuncture
- Relapse prevention training
- Four systemic treatment projects, i.e., genogram, a body map, exit plan, and timeline
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Primary drug and neurobiology education
- Family System Intervention,
- Continuing support for recovery in a community setting
- Aftercare planning with follow-ups
- Alumni conference phone calls every week
- Arrangement of alumni events quarterly
- Opportunities to volunteer at the main campus
The therapies and services mentioned above are provided by a team of doctors, holistic practitioners, and psychologists who frequently meet to check your progress and monitor your response. Depending on how well you respond to treatment, they will constantly be fine-tuning or honing your treatment program to maximize recovery. Additionally, the client advocate assigned to you will personally ensure that each component of your treatment plan is perfectly executed.
What is life at Seasons Malibu like?
Life at Seasons Malibu includes luxurious facilities, such as large bedrooms with ocean views, private bathrooms, and chef-prepared gourmet foods. The facility has employed highly-trained and compassionate staff that will tend to every client’s needs so that they can entirely focus on recovering and getting healthier. The luxuries available at this spa-like treatment center provides all the comforts of home and much more, including:
- Beach walks
- Surfing and Kayaking
- Equine Therapy
- Art therapy
- Nutrition therapy
- Private Gym
Seasons Malibu prioritizes the provision of world-class treatment with cutting-edge therapies to maximize the chances of recovery for each client. The caring and highly experienced counselors are available on-site to invest in clients’ well-being and provide round-the-clock support to guide them and their loved ones.
What types of mental illnesses does the Seasons executive rehab treat?
At Seasons recovery center, clients can expect to get treatment for the following psychiatric issues:
- Bipolar disorders
- Complex trauma
- Anxiety disorders
- Posttraumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Family and career-related stressors
- Grief and loss
- Substance abuse
- Borderline personality disorder
- Sex addiction
If your mental illness is not included in the list mentioned above, get in touch with a representative of Seasons Malibu through a phone call to get more information about it.
What is the Seasons Malibu cost of treatment?
The cost of treatment at Seasons Malibu is not fixed and may vary from one client to another depending on the type of program they opt for and the luxuries and amenities they request for. Because the treatment plan at Seasons rehab runs under the supervision of doctorate-level specialists, the process can be relatively costlier. However, to make it easy on the pocket, the rehab offers three packages, including affordable alternatives, and accepts specific insurance plans to accommodate a maximum number of clients. For exact price quotes, get in touch with a representative of Seasons Malibu.
Seasons Malibu- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Seasons Malibu
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Addiction / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Substance Abuse / Spending Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Meth Addiction / MDMA Addiction / LSD Addiction / Gaming Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Narcotics Addiction / Detox / Medication Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Porn Addiction / Love Addiction / Sex Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Crack Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Shopping Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Drug Addiction / Alcohol Addiction
- Location United States/ Malibu/ California
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Environment Coastal
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method Psychotherapy, Medical Detox, Reflexology, Brain Training, Sleep Therapy, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Biofeedback, Life Coaching, Social competence training & Life Skills, Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Systemic Therapy, Schema Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Yoga, Somatic Experiencing, AA/NA Meetings, Psychiatric Therapy, Sport Activities, Neurofeedback, Music Therapy, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Maditation, Hypnotherapy, Family Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Equine-Assisted Therapy, Nutritional Coaching, Personal Trainer, Art Therapy, Massage, Acupuncture
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Insurance Accepted, Leisure Activities, 24h Concierge, Private Butler, Sauna, Tennis, Theater, Golf, Walking, Airport Transfer, Private Residence, Private Room, Pool, SPA, Private Chef, Fitness Center, Beach Access
- Gender Women & Men