Paracelsus Recovery is a private and exclusive addiction treatment provider based in Switzerland. They attend to only one client at a time – in a private and secluded environment. Their treatment plan is concentrated and comprehensive: therapists can offer you up to 8 hours of 1:1 therapy every day.
A live-in therapist accompanies each client 24/7. Paracelsus treats the clients’ whole from mind and soul to body and spirit; their treatment plan is effective because they first determine and treat the underlying causes for issues such as addiction: biochemical, psychological, physical, social, and spiritual.
The healing of the body’s biochemistry is a very crucial matter; it is the lacking aspect in most modern addiction treatment programs. The restoration of the body’s bio-chemistry promotes the natural functioning of chemical processes in the brain (and body), which lessens feelings of unhealthy cravings and stress, and enhances overall well-being. Paracelsus is specialized in several fields of treatment such as alcoholism, drug addiction, gambling, co-dependency, eating disorders as well as psychiatric disorders including personality disorders, trauma, depression, anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Situated in the beautiful capital of Switzerland, Zurich, Paracelsus offers a unique and soulful stay. enveloped by a marvellous lake-front surrounding, you will indulge in the beauty of nature from within the luxury of our private clinical houses. The penthouse apartments are ca. 250 square meters in size, luxuriously furnished and include all necessary medical/clinical infrastructure. A master bedroom that comes with an en-suite bathroom is made ready for the client, whilst an added separate bedroom and bathroom are set up for the selected live-in psychotherapist, who will be present and available at all times. Various rooms are designated for therapy and treatments or activities.
A completely outfitted kitchen is utilised by our chef to cook the meals. Throughout your stay, a butler, chef, and housekeepers will attend to all your needs to assure comfort. The Paracelsus staff are passionate about helping people recover from addiction or mental health issues. They practice their professions with compassion, tolerance, patience, and devotion. Each member is selected based on his qualification and experience. All members of our team are ready to give you the highest degrees of care and support to facilitate your recovery. The staff includes Psychiatrists who will assess your situations Therapists who look to heal your mind, A medical Team intended to heal your body, and other staff members who will tend to your needs.
Their multidisciplinary staff and expertise allow them to treat numerous issues and complication. The Paracelsus rehab can help you with any of the following: The treatment starts with a thorough and accurate assessment that can offer insight on which the staff can draw a clear picture of your situation. After the evaluation is concluded you will be briefed on your results so that you have knowledge of your conditions which will facilitate your recovery. Based on your results, the staff will then create a treatment program that satisfies you in all ways and that is best for a fast and extensive recovery. A detox treatment will help you surmount the difficulties of withdrawal in the case of addiction and lead you towards a sober life.
With the assistance of the most advanced technologies, including Biochemical Restoration, the Paracelsus staff will restore balance to your mind and body. In order to fully understand the physiological causes of our clients’ addiction or other disorder, we analyse their bio-chemistry with comprehensive laboratory tests to identify -imbalances of neurotransmitters in the brain -imbalances of amino acids -nutrient deficiencies -hypoglycemia (glucose deficiency) -inflammatory stress and oxidative stress on cell-level -adrenal fatigue -gut health (including gut biome, inflammatory parameters, food intolerances, parasites, etc.) -hormonal levels -gland functioning tests -etc
. The staff will then create a diet based on these findings. the diet will include all the needed nutritional supplements (including amino acids, vitamins and other micro-nutrients) to fuel your body. Together with adapted physical activity and purposive relaxation, the bio-chemistry can be restored and symptoms such as cravings, anxiety, depression or sleep problems can be reduced and often eliminated.
In addition, the rehab offers family therapy as part of the rehabilitation process to build a supportive circle around the patient. To build consistency and resilience the rehab also created an aftercare program to help clients implement what they have learned in treatment and support them when difficult situations or decisions arise. The Paracelsus rehab wants to make your stay to be fruitful but also entertaining and relaxing, thus they have created several activities and accommodations for you to enjoy yourself including a Spa.
Clients also enjoy daily access to private facilities both for personal coaching as part of our treatment program, and for the sole purpose of relaxation and rest between therapies sessions.
- Title Paracelsus Recovery
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa / Phobias / Emotional Crisis / Narcissistic Abuse / Codependency / Dual Diagnosis / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / ADHD / Anger / Bipolar
- Location Europe/ Zurich/ Switzerland
- Languages German, English
- Accommodation Private Apartment
- Cost $200’000–300’000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Lake, City
- Approach Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, On-Site Detox
- Method Acupuncture, Massage, Art Therapy, Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Maditation, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Walking, Sauna, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men
One review on “Paracelsus Recovery”
They talk bullshit and deliver nothing. The owner is zero empathic and only money driven. A big portion of your money goes in to finder fees!