Tarzana Treatment Center - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Tarzana Treatment Center is a part of a full-service organization providing high-quality yet cost-effective treatment for substance abuse and mental health illnesses. Targetting both adults and youth, this community-based, non-profit organization operates on multiple levels, including a psychiatric hospital, inpatient programs, outpatient centers, and numerous family clinics. All facilities running under Tarzana’s banner have been licensed by the County of Los Angeles and the State of California and hold accreditation from The Joint Commission.
Since its establishment in 1972, Tarzana Treatment Center(TTC) has risen to fame as a cutting-edge provider of integrated behavioral healthcare. With a long-term vision and innovative approaches, the franchise has combined the standard addiction treatment services with housing, mental health, medical care, and case management to establishing an integrated delivery system. Over the years, TTC has been successfully maintaining its focus on two key goals: improving the standard of care it provides and increasing the number of people who receive this care. TTC has been committed to patient advocacy, innovation, and leadership to put these goals into practice. Today, it stands out as one of the largest providers of Integrated Behavioral Healthcare in California.
Programs Offered at Tarzana Rehab
Tarzana Treatment Center extends its services to multiple domains. Some of these services include:
Substance Use Disorder Treatment
Substance abuse treatment at Tarzana involves the following elements:
- Integrated healthcare focuses on overcoming addiction and its longstanding effects on all other aspects of health.
- Medical detoxification involves a systemic withdrawal process through tapering doses and using medications under constant supervision.
- Medical care determines the individual requirements for detoxification and identifies any additional medical needs that require immediate attention.
- Mental health care involves an in-depth psychological assessment to identify and treat any co-occurring mental health issues.
- Alcohol and drug addiction counseling certified counselors to reduce relapses and learn healthy strategies to cope with unfavorable circumstances without resorting to substance use.
- Individual and group therapy involves various evidence-based psychotherapies.
- Recreational therapy familiarizes clients with the concept of creativity and fun without any negative consequences.
TTC offers specialized programs and services to people with HIV to provide them with an extended quality of life. The program is available for both HIV-affected and HIV-infection clients and covers several essential aspects, such as nutritional counseling, vital health education, and treatment strategies to make life better. HIV services at Tarzana aim to support the clients to live the fullest life possible.
As a part of HIV services, TTC offers clients Pap smears, STD screening, and a chance to receive comprehensive medical care. Experts at the rehab follow an integrated approach to address the issues surrounding HIV, including behaviors and attitudes that may hinder the recovery process.
Some common elements of the HIV program include:
- Alcohol and drug treatment
- Prevention messages
- Harm reduction strategies related to substance use
- Training sessions and workshops for both clients and the members of staff
- HIV Testing Program
- HIV / AIDS treatment advocacy
- Self-help groups
- Comprehensive medical care
- HIV-focused treatment education
- Physical, environmental, financial, and psychosocial assessments
- Mental Health Services
- Dual diagnosis treatment
Mental Health Treatment Services
TTC provides a full continuum of mental health services tailored to meet each client’s specific needs. The rehab adopts an integrated and person-centered care approach to help clients overcome severe mental health challenges. Clients’ families are also invited to participate in their loved one’s recovery process to make it smoother, quicker, and more efficient.
The expert staff at TTC is currently providing treatment services for the following mental health issues:
- Panic Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
- Bipolar Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Trauma and Stress-Related Disorders
- Co-Occurring Disorders
All mental health treatment programs are available at different care levels, including inpatient, outpatient, intensive outpatient, and partial hospitalization programs.
Physical Health Disorder Treatment
At present, five medical care facilities are working under Tarzana Treatment Center from Antelope Valleys and San Fernando. The staff at these facilities provide family medical care and other community services to make healthcare affordable and convenient for everyone.
Recovery Bridge Housing (RBH) is a type of program that gives short-term residence to homeless patients or those without stable housing facilities. The program is accessible to patients who abstain from substances and are currently enrolled in an outpatient program at the TTC. RBH aims to help such patients stabilize their lives, particularly in areas that serve as chronic stressors.
The programs at RBH are supported by peers and are focused on abstinence. This housing provides a safe interim living place for patients working towards achieving long-term sobriety. Most residents of RBH are patients transitioning from inpatient care to an outpatient program and require a bridge to live until they can find a suitable option for long-term housing. Patients at high risk of relapses are prioritized for the program and can remain in the facility for up to 6 months per calendar year.
Does Tarzana treatment center Long Beach offer a special treatment program for veterans?
Yes, the founders of Tarzana rehab acknowledge the sacrifices veterans and active service members make for the country. Hence, it goes to great lengths to provide them with the necessary services as a priority. Currently, the rehab is offering all veterans and active members of the service and their families treatment for substance use disorder and mental health issues like PTSD. Following are some of the key elements of this program:
- Detox and withdrawal management through medication-assisted treatment
- One-to-one counseling with certified and highly experienced mental health and addiction specialists
- Residential services
- Veteran advocacy and transition services
- Compassionate group therapy led by staff veterans
- A licensed psychiatric inpatient facility with 24/7 supervision
- Stress relief techniques
- Mindfulness relapse prevention
What are the locations of Tarzana Recovery Center?
Tarzana drug rehab is currently operational from the following locations:
- Woodland Hills
- Long Beach
What if you cannot physically attend a treatment program at Tarzana health and rehabilitation center?
Tarzana Treatment Center provides telehealth consultations to its clients who cannot visit them in person. You need a computer with a basic webcam and a high-speed internet connection to attend these consultations. Various types of programs are offered through these video consultations, such as case management appointments, mental health treatment sessions, and medical follow-ups. These telehealth consultations make it possible for clients to get therapy while sitting in their homes.
How do I pay for Tarzana Treatment center Los Angeles? What if I cannot afford treatment?
Tarzana Treatment Center accepts most types of private healthcare insurance to make its programs more affordable for clients. For those who do not have insurance coverage, the rehab offers multiple funded programs where the total fee depends on each client’s ability to pay. These funded programs aim to make treatment accessible for those who genuinely need it, regardless of how much they earn. To get more information on these programs, call Tarzana today or visit their official website.
Tarzana Treatment Center- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Tarzana Treatment Center
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Addiction / Sex Addiction / Detox / Medication Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Crack Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Drug Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Anxiety Disorders / Depression / Trauma & PTSD / Dual Diagnosis / ADHD / Anger
- Location United States/ California
- Languages English
- Accommodation Private Room
- Environment Beach, City
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Underage, Young Adult, Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Medical, One to One, Group
- Method Family Therapy, Maditation, Neurofeedback, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Life Coaching, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Fitness Center, Pool, Private Room, Walking
- Gender Women & Men