Cliffside Malibu - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Cliffside Malibu Rehab believes by limiting membership and providing a variety of cutting-edge treatments, Cliffside Rehab has managed to create an exclusive refuge for recovering drug addicts and alcoholics. Acupuncturists, herbologists, massage therapists, and holistic medicine practitioners work alongside their cutting-edge therapy methods.
Expansive ocean views and unique access to exciting outdoor pursuits such as horseback riding, surfing, and hiking are all available from a private and secluded Malibu residence.
Cliffside Malibu Rehab focuses on providing clients with what they need to successfully overcome their addictions. They have been able to provide unprecedented luxury and overwhelming service and attention to their visitors as a result of the effort they have put forth in creating our private homes.
Doctors, nurses, and therapists are chosen with the same care as our personal trainers, massage therapists, chefs, and residential advisers. They do this to ensure that their clients’ recoveries are successful and last for the rest of their lives.
DUAL DIAGNOSIS BEHAVIORAL & MOOD DISORDERS
– Dual Diagnosis (a drug or alcohol addiction with a behavioral or mood disorder)
– Eating Disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia, and binge eating disorder
– Sleep Disorders
– Panic Disorder
– PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
– Sex & Love Addiction
DRUGS & ALCOHOL ADDICTION TREATMENT
– Alcohol Addiction
– Drug Addiction
– Painkillers Addiction
– Cocaine Addiction
– Heroin Addiction
– Pharmaceuticals Addiction
– Methamphetamine Addiction
Many specialists have commended Cliffside Rehab for its patient recovery rate. Kelly Stephenson, the CEO of the premium rehab center, has succeeded in the treatment of substance misuse for over 15 years, assisting clients in achieving long-term recovery.
Cliffside Malibu Rehab experts will begin by doing a thorough examination and assessment in order to gain a thorough grasp of your case and experience. They think that each individual is unique, so they provide a customized program. Toxins are removed from your body through a monitored and planned detoxification process. Following detox, you will be assigned to a skilled and experienced therapist who will devote their time and effort to your recovery. The Cliffside Rehab therapist will work to identify the root reasons for your addiction as well as any co-occurring disorders. They will look to treat the issues using a wide range of evidence-based methods and techniques that include talk therapy, physical therapy, and several activities.
– The Stages of Change (Transtheoretical Psychology)
– One-On-One Therapy
– Interpersonal Neurobiology
– Positive Psychology
– Relapse Prevention Therapy
PHYSICAL & PSYCHOSOCIAL
– Family Programs
– Personal Training
Nutritionists will also create a custom diet to meet your nutritional requirements. The meals will be delicious and provide you with all of the nutrients you require for good physical and mental health. They take into account each client’s preferences and metabolism.
To guarantee that you enjoy your treatment, the Cliffside team will devise a novel and exciting program. They will lead you through physical activities that will maintain your body and mind in good shape. A personal trainer will design a program for you that is tailored to your body and ability. They also provide meditation classes to help you unwind. You can also get a professional massage or participate in a yoga session.
The Cliffside Malibu Rehab outpatient program will assist you in staying in touch and maintaining your development. It can help you move from a higher level of inpatient care to outpatient care. Cliffside Malibu IOP will meet daily at the center for a variety of therapeutic activities, including twice-weekly individual intensive psychotherapy sessions and small group counseling.
Between the Santa Monica Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, Cliffside Malibu is a stunning luxury rehab. At every turn, the private properties provide peace and tranquility. A sensation of tranquility and relaxation is created by scenic vistas of Malibu and ocean breezes.
The Cliffside Rehab facilities are intended to provide a secure environment for healing. There is no such thing as a clinical environment. Real homes — beach cabins with all the newest facilities and modern comforts – make up the facility. All of our rooms feature top-of-the-line linens, complimentary Wi-Fi, and flat-screen televisions with cable, satellite, and DVR. Every day will be different, filled with new experiences and activities.
Cliffside Malibu Rehab treatment treats a small number of people at a time and has a client-to-staff ratio of 1:4, which implies that for every client they assist, they have four staff members. This means you’ll get one-on-one care that will help you build the basis for a life of recovery and happiness once you leave the treatment center.
In addition, Cliffside Rehab is at the forefront of addiction research among treatment institutions. They are the only treatment center with a full-time addiction researcher whose mission is to uncover the most effective scientific approaches and therapies.
Cliffside Malibu- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Cliffside Malibu
- Treatment Program Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Eating Disorders / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa
- Location United States/ Malibu/ California
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room
- Cost $50'000-100'000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Beach, Coastal
- Approach 12 Step, Holistic, One to One, Group
- Method Acupuncture, Massage, Family Therapy, Maditation, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Life Coaching
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Beach Access, Pool, Private Room, Insurance Accepted, Walking
- Gender Women & Men