Calda Clinic is located on the Gold Coast of Lake Zurich in Switzerland and is situated in a calm natural environment. The Calda Clinic is a private, luxury treatment facility that specializes in the care of clients struggling with depression, trauma and substance use disorders.
With world-class hotel service, Calda provides a one-to-one staff-to-client ratio and a highly discreet residential experience that caters to executive clientele. Each client will receive the highest degrees of care and attention from their staff.
The facility utilizes the “CALDA Concept” an integrated medical treatment approach that uses conventional, orthomolecular and alternative medicines in the service of psychiatry, to provide individuals with the best treatments.
The facilities are designed to create an ideal environment for recovery and growth. Each room provides the resident with complete privacy and comfort.
To ensure that clients are receiving the best treatments available the Calda centre brought together a team of professionals consisting of a highly trained and experienced individual. The members of the team are specialized in the fields of medical care and share our values of integrity, dedication, and hard work.
The Calda Clinic treats a variety of issues such as
– ADD / ADHD
– Affective disorder
– Anxiety disorder
– Eating disorders
– Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
– Perioperative Destabilization
– Personality disorder
– Postpartum depression
– Weakness in competition
Calda believes that medication is an ineffective method for a successful recovery. To this end, the facility works without medications as much as possible. The Calda centre looks to treat the patient without reliance on medications for recovery. Instead, they create one-time treatment strategies which are re-invented every time. The staff runs in-depth examinations in order to understand their clients including internal check-up with ECG and abdominal sonography at their private partner clinic Bethanien. Further examinations such as bicycle ergometry or lung radiography are carried out as required. In cases of addiction, the client will undergo detoxification right away. In addition, a psychiatric Diagnostics is conducted to ascertain your mental state, your personal as well as social anamnesis (medical history) and your addiction and family anamnesis.
The same team is responsible for drawing the right conclusions and setting priorities in your treatment. a personal holistic treatment strategy is created for each person and incorporates the suitable therapies, duration, approach, and biopsychosocial aspects. The Psychiatry and Psychotherapy treatments include:
– Intensive psychotherapy (CBT, EMDR, clinical hypnosis)
– Resource activation
– Mood stabilisation
– Disorder-specific psychoeducation
– Stress management
Each client will be accompanied by a personal coach as a reference person for the entire duration of their stay. This coach is highly trained and has a therapeutic background. The members are responsible for supporting the recovery process around the clock. If unexpected changes arise in the course of rehabilitation, the treatment strategy will be adapted to tackle any complications. Orthomolecular medicine (treatment with vitamins, minerals and trace elements), will also aid in your recovery as it provides you with the proper nutrients for optimal function. Alternative and Complementary Medicine is also integrated into the treatment. The treatment elements that are most effective with respect to psychological problems are the following:
– Acupressure, acupuncture
– Breath-, Singing- and voice therapy
– Movement therapy
– Coaching of the 12-step program
– Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation CES
– Art and creativity therapy
– Manual therapies
– Meditation and Mindfulness
– Horse-assisted psychotherapy
With the Calda treatment, you will undergo a positive experience that will heal your mind, body, and spirit. The Calda goal is to give clients a life-changing and long-lasting recovery after which they can enjoy a fresh start and begin to experience happiness and peace.
- Title Calda Clinic
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa / Phobias / Emotional Crisis / Narcissistic Abuse / Codependency / Dual Diagnosis / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / ADHD / Anger / Bipolar
- Languages German, English
- Accommodation Private Apartment
- Cost $200’000–300’000/month
- Age Adult
- Environment Countryside, Lake
- Approach Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One
- Method Acupuncture, Massage, Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Maditation, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Private Chef, Private Room, Private Residence, Walking, Private Butler, 24h Concierge
- Gender Women & Men
One review on “Calda Clinic”
Treatment is only delivered by the owner and she call herself clinic. By far not worth the money!!!