The White River Manor is the most well-known wellness and health center in South Africa. Its main goal is to help people who are dealing with addictions, abuse, and other mental health problems. The center is nestled in the heart of the stunning African bushveld, surrounded by stunning natural scenery. The environment plays an important role in the rehabilitation process, and White River Manor provides the perfect tranquil environment for growth and recovery. The Manor was established in 2015 with a strong sense of purpose and dedication. A stately heritage home set in a 100-year-old lush garden, this classic country hotel was rapidly transformed into a world-class facility with luxury rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center. with luxurious accommodations and a state-of-the-art facility and a dedicated commitment to your recovery.
Jerry, Jeanine, and Giles founded White River Manor with the aim of offering a world-class rehabilitation program in a one-of-a-kind five-star property. Through treating clients with dignity and consideration and listening to their needs, White River Manor has set out to offer a healing process that we believe is a “life-changing opportunity.”
The facilities include an exclusive range of private rooms to meet the needs of executive clients. Clients receive the best possible care at the hospital, which includes ensuring their health and well-being during their recovery.
The White River Manor assembles a world-class multi-professional team by bringing together a community of committed and enthusiastic individuals. The staff at White River Manor has decades of experience and a wealth of knowledge in the area of restoration/wellness, addiction, and dual diagnosis, and they are well-equipped to assist clients in achieving the results they need.
Many people believe that the centre is the safest place for them to recover and heal. It combines the highest standards of addiction rehabilitation with cutting-edge therapeutic methods to give you the best chance of living the fulfilled and independent life you deserve.
The staff is very caring and focused on the client’s needs and recovery. Each treatment plan is customized to your specific needs in order to assist you in recognizing negative thought patterns and emotions that can contribute to harmful conduct. The therapists will try to uncover all of the hidden issues that are keeping you from being happy. They look at the underlying issues as well as the physical and apparent symptoms. They will teach you how to cope with all of life’s challenges. The following items are included in the treatment plan:
– psychiatric assessment
– intensive treatment
– medical care
– complementary therapies at our luxury health spa
– workout options, including golf, horse-riding and tennis
– healthy food and nutrition
– exciting adventure activities, including safari, hiking, quad biking and water rafting.
Personal one-on-one therapy sessions can take place in the most intimate possible setting. In full confidentiality, you can meet with a committed therapist to discuss your thoughts and feelings.
DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy) is a specialized type of psychotherapy that is often used to treat dual diagnoses. It’s a methodical and practical approach that’s particularly effective for addressing complex mental health and behavioral issues like trauma, substance abuse, and extreme depression.
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) is one of the most valued and 1996 ) examined clinical options for the treatment of depression, anxiety, phobias, depression, and sleep disturbances. CBT focuses on being in the present moment, setting goals, and understanding the connection between our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
As a common practice, mindfulness therapy is a way of being more consciously conscious of ourselves and our surroundings. We may learn to pay more attention to the present moment by using mindfulness strategies, which enable us to examine our thinking, emotions, and physical experiences in a nonjudgmental manner.
Additionally, Trauma-Specific Therapy, Spontaneous Healing Intra-Systemic Phase, Solution-Focused Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy, Music & Art Therapy, and Adult-Child Therapy are all combined to provide clients with a customized and comprehensive recovery plan.
Therapy in a Group
Group Therapy is a creative opportunity that comes in a variety of formats, all of which are carefully facilitated by a trained therapist. Clients open up and share their interactions with one another in this type of therapy, which also improves communication skills.
When family and close friends are involved in the healing process, it is substantially more successful in treating dependency and dual diagnosis. When you’re ready, you can decide whether or not to include family members. This counseling will assist family members in becoming more aware and respectful of one another.
Support & Follow up care
Once primary treatment is completed, having a successful aftercare plan is critical to recovery success. A reliable support structure can help you retain motivation and create resilience when you return to daily life, depending on your individual needs and issues.
- Title White River Manor
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa / Phobias / Emotional Crisis / Narcissistic Abuse / Codependency / Dual Diagnosis / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / ADHD / Anger / Bipolar
- Location Africa/ South Africa
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Underage, Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Desert
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Acupuncture, Massage, Art Therapy, Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Maditation, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Music Therapy, Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Somatic Experiencing, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Schema Therapy, Systemic Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Biofeedback, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Sleep Therapy, Brain Training, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Beach Access, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Tennis, Sauna, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men