White River Manor - TREATMENT REVIEWS
White River Manor is the most well-known wellness and health center in South Africa. This center specializes in dealing with addictions, abuse, and other mental health problems. Nestled in the heart of the stunning African bushveld, the White River Manor is surrounded by stunning natural scenery. The environment plays an important role in the rehabilitation process, and White River Manor provides the perfect tranquil environment for growth and recovery. The Manor was established in 2015 with a strong sense of purpose and dedication. This traditional rural hotel was quickly turned from a majestic heritage home set in a 100-year-old beautiful garden into a world-class facility with luxury rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Featuring opulent lodgings, a cutting-edge facility, and a firm dedication to your recovery
The three founders Jerry, Jeanine, and Giles initiated the White River Manor with the aim of offering a world-class rehabilitation program in a one-of-a-kind five-star property. White River Manor has set out to provide a healing process that we believe is a “life-changing opportunity” by treating clients with dignity and consideration and listening to their needs.
An exclusive range of private rooms caters to the needs of the executive clients. They receive the best possible care at the hospital, which includes ensuring their health and well-being during their recovery.
The White River Manor assembles a world-class multi-professional team by bringing together a community of committed and enthusiastic individuals. The staff at White River Manor has decades of experience and a wealth of knowledge in the area of restoration/wellness, addiction, and dual diagnosis, and they are well-equipped to assist clients in achieving the results they need.
The center offers a white haven for people to recover and heal. Combining the highest standards of addiction rehabilitation with cutting-edge therapeutic methods, the White River Manor gives you the best chance of living the fulfilled and independent life you deserve.
The team is compassionate and attentive to the client’s requirements and recuperation. Each treatment plan is tailored to your individual needs in order to help you recognize negative thought patterns and emotions that can lead to destructive behavior. The therapists will work to unearth all of the factors that are preventing you from being joyful. They examine both the underlying issues and the physical and visible symptoms. They will show you how to deal with all of life’s difficulties. The treatment strategy includes the following items:
– psychiatric assessment
– intensive treatment
– medical care
– complementary therapies at our luxury health spa
– workout options, including golf, horse-riding, and tennis
– healthy food and nutrition
– exciting adventure activities, including safari, hiking, quad biking, and water rafting.
One-on-one therapy sessions are offered in the most intimate possible setting. In full confidentiality, you can meet with a committed therapist to discuss your thoughts and feelings.
DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy) is a specialized type of psychotherapy that is often used to treat dual diagnoses. It’s a logical and practical strategy for dealing with complex mental health and behavioral issues like trauma, substance abuse, and severe depression.
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) is one of the most valued and examined clinical options for the treatment of depression, anxiety, phobias, depression, and sleep disturbances. CBT focuses on being in the present moment, setting goals, and understanding the connection between our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
As a widespread practice, mindfulness treatment is a means of being more consciously aware of oneself and one’s surroundings. Mindfulness techniques, which allow us to analyze our thoughts, emotions, and bodily sensations in a nonjudgmental manner, can help us learn to pay more attention to the present moment.
Additionally, to provide clients with a customized and comprehensive recovery plan, Trauma-Specific Therapy, Spontaneous Healing Intra-Systemic Phase, Solution-Focused Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy, Music & Art Therapy, and Adult-Child Therapy are all combined.
Therapy in a Group
Group therapy is a creative experience that can take many forms, all of which are expertly facilitated by a trained therapist. Clients open up and share their encounters with one another in this type of therapy, which improves communication skills.
When family and close friends are involved in the healing process, it is substantially more successful in treating dependency and dual diagnosis. Including family members is always your choice when you’re ready. This counseling will assist family members in becoming more aware and respectful of one another.
Support & Follow up Care
White River Manor believes that after the main therapy, a robust aftercare strategy is essential for long-term healing. Depending on your unique needs and challenges, a solid support structure might help you maintain motivation and build resilience as you return to regular life.
White River Manor- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title White River Manor
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa / Phobias / Emotional Crisis / Narcissistic Abuse / Codependency / Dual Diagnosis / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / ADHD / Anger / Bipolar
- Location Africa/ South Africa
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Underage, Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Desert
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Acupuncture, Massage, Art Therapy, Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Maditation, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Music Therapy, Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Somatic Experiencing, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Schema Therapy, Systemic Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Biofeedback, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Sleep Therapy, Brain Training, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Beach Access, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Tennis, Sauna, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men