The Banyans - TREATMENT REVIEWS
In Queensland’s southeast, The Banyans is a private rehab center. This health and wellness center offers therapies that are focused on cutting-edge science. The centre, which is situated in beautiful Brisbane, offers a green and natural setting that is designed to provide a relaxing environment for recovery. The Banyans Health and Wellness Center offers a wide variety of medical and recovery treatments.
Health professionals, counsellors, exercise consultants, and support staff at the Banyans are well-versed in the treatment of depression and anxiety, chronic stress and burnout, drug and alcohol dependency and addiction, anorexia, and a variety of other ailments.
Our entire team is well-trained and qualified to provide our clients with world-class treatment and support. The team is made up of a number of talented individuals, each of whom is in charge of a particular assignment that they complete with commitment and enthusiasm. The residence only welcomes a maximum of 8 guests at a time to ensure that each receives the appropriate level of care and support. The dining area is bathed in energizing natural light thanks to the floor to ceiling glass windows. Clients may use the formal lounge room, which is decorated with houseplants, a fireplace, and floor-to-ceiling bookshelves.
The counselling rooms’ beautiful surroundings will help clients relax during their sessions. The Banyan has a fully equipped gym for exercise and recovery. Each suite is opulent and spacious, with a focus on comfort and style. The suites even come with a spa bath. At The Banyans Health and Wellness, the values of treatment, respect, and joy are highly respected. Their therapy team and support staff provide an environment where you feel supported, respected, and free to experience the joy that comes with fully living life.
The Banyans’ program, according to the National Wellness Institute, incorporates components from each of the Eight Dimensions of Wellness.
Each stage of your rehabilitation is intended to assist you in reclaiming a specific aspect of yourself. The multidisciplinary programs provide a variety of medical, behavioural, nutritional, and physical therapies, all delivered by highly qualified professionals. The Banyans understands the value of private, one-on-one counselling, which is more advanced than group therapy. The Banyans’ confidential, self-paced approach encourages you to be yourself in a judgement-free atmosphere, facilitating deep healing, the development of applicable skills, and long-term recovery.Prior to their arrival at The Banyans, each guest is evaluated and assisted, including a pre-arrival meeting with one of our senior team members.
This allows the employees to have a deeper understanding of the client’s situation and needs. In certain cases, such as addiction, the therapy team may recommend a medical detox at a private hospital before you arrive at The Banyans house.
Based on the outcome of the evaluation, you will receive a report and a personalized care plan. Engaging with medical professionals is a key component of The Banyans program. To ensure your wellbeing, General Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Registered Nurses, and Addiction Medicine Physicians meet with you. Psychological and emotional therapies are a large part of your routine, but degree-qualified professionals encourage insight into the root causes of your experiences. Evidence-based and new therapies available at The Banyans include psychology, equine-assisted therapy, art therapy, and neurologic music therapy.
Exercise physiologists and personal trainers work with guests during their stay to help them reclaim their physical wellbeing. This entails frequent meetings in the gym, pool, or yoga studio with an accomplished fitness practitioner as part of a program that is specifically planned and provided for you.
Advanced genetic testing and nutritional consultations with a professional nutritionist will help guests discover deficiencies and intolerances. For the duration of their stay, guests are given a customized meal plan and supplement schedule, which helps in the correction of any dietary issues. The meals must be nutrient-dense in order to provide the body with what it needs to function optimally.
With the guidance and approval of their Lead Psychiatrist, the Banyans will welcome young adults as young as 15 years old. Any staff person at The Banyans has the Working With Children (WWC QLD Blue Card) approval. The Banyans is one of Australia’s only private residential retreats for young adults under the age of eighteen.
The Banyans- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title The Banyans
- Treatment Program Well-Being / Addiction / Mental Health / Alcohol Addiction / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Gaming Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Crack Addiction / LSD Addiction / Medication Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Meth Addiction / Detox / Sex Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Drug Addiction / Narcotics Addiction / Love Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Porn Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Substance Abuse / Emotional Crisis / Anger / Depression / Narcissistic Abuse / Eating Disorders / Bipolar / Codependency / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Dual Diagnosis / Anorexia Nervosa / Burnout / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa / Personality Disorder / Phobias / Mood Disorder / Anxiety Disorders / ADHD / Chronic Stress
- Location Australia
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment City
- Approach Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual, 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One
- Method Reflexology, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Somatic Experiencing, Medical Detox, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Yoga, Family Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Hypnotherapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Maditation, Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), AA/NA Meetings, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Social competence training & Life Skills, Acupuncture, Music Therapy, Life Coaching, Massage, Neurofeedback, Biofeedback, Art Therapy, Sport Activities, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Personal Trainer, Psychiatric Therapy, Brain Training, Nutritional Coaching, Psychotherapy
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Tennis, Airport Transfer, Sauna, Beach Access, Private Butler, Fitness Center, 24h Concierge, Private Chef, Leisure Activities, SPA, Pool
- Gender Women & Men