Black Bear Lodge - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Nestled in the beautiful hillside of Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia, the Black Bear Treatment Center is a famous spot for mental health healing and recovery. With compassionate therapists and personalized treatments, rehab guides your path. At the same time, its gender-specific yoga and other holistic offerings allow you to reconnect with your inner self once again.
When you choose to seek treatment at Black Bear Lodge, you can count on the rehab to meet you where you currently are. By focusing on mental health issues and addiction at the same time, the professional team work with full effort to address your mental, emotional, and physical needs simultaneously. Black Bear Lodge is highly committed to helping its clients heal from the inside out by focusing on trauma resolution, life-skills development, communication skills, relapse prevention, family therapy, and coping skills. It also emphasizes wellness and health by paying special attention to mindfulness, nutrition, recreational activities, social skills, and fitness.
Programs at Black Bear Lodge
Clients can expect to go through the following programs during the duration of treatment at the Black Bear Lodge.
The restorative forest location of Black Bear Lodge provides multiple options for outdoor recreation. Hence, the staff members regularly encourage all residents to participate in positive recreational habits that may promote overall recovery. Some activities they can expect to enjoy during their stay include regular exercise, hiking, yoga, and zip lining. Additionally, most people at the rehab wrap up their treatment by hiking on Mount Yonah.
Family therapy aims to provide clients with healthy ways to communicate, teach them how to identify healthy and unhealthy behaviors, and support them in developing positive beliefs and patterns. Another important aspect of family therapy at the Black Bear rehab is a belief in acceptance without developing negative thoughts and judgment. Family members can knowingly or unknowingly contribute to the behavioral health issues of a mental health patient, which may complicate the recovery process. To avoid these issues from developing, Black Bear rehab aims to involve the families of their clients in therapy that focuses on the following topics:
- Disease of addiction
- Co-occurring disorders
- Medication-assisted therapy
- Neurobiology of addiction
- The importance of boundaries
- Family agreement
- Support system self-care
Addiction Services at Black Bear Recovery Georgia
Black Bear treatment center also offers help and support to people fighting addictions through the following programs:
Outpatient Addiction Rehab
Outpatient rehab programs at Black Bear Lodge offer various options with varying intensities. They have shorter check-ins for those who are transitioning from a more intensive level of care. Outpatient programs include daily long-hour therapy sessions and partial hospitalization programs that involve spending the entire day at the rehab. Some programs provide therapy for a few hours a day, while others encourage clients to seek 30 hours of treatment every week. Irrespective of the time you spend at the rehab, an outpatient program may include:
- Program Orientation
- An in-depth biopsychosocial assessment
- Individual and group counseling
- Family Counseling
- Individual treatment planning
- Case management
- Psychoeducational programming
- Medical treatment
- Integrating clients into community-based support groups
- Substance use monitoring and screening through breath and urine tests
- All-day-long crisis services
- Transition management
- Discharge planning and aftercare
- Educational and vocational services
Residential Addiction Rehab
Residential rehab requires clients to shift to an on-site supervised accommodation throughout treatment at Black Bear treatment center. The program begins with comprehensive assessments that pinpoint the individual recovery needs. Following this, professionals work together to create a customized treatment plan that may include some or all of the following:
- Group therapy sessions that focus on life issues, specific underlying disorders, and addiction treatment topics
- Management of co-occurring mental health concerns
- Alternative therapies, including meditation, yoga, and acupuncture
- Assistance in curating aftercare services
- Assistance in life and work skills development
In addition to the medical treatments mentioned above, clients may enjoy:
- Access to the pool
- Nutritious meals designed to promote ongoing recovery
- Personal time for reflection and meditation
- Access to nature paths and reading nooks
- Holistic healing options
Black Bear Lodge offers medically-supervised detox programs that prioritize patient comfort and safety and aim to make the process as calm as possible. The staff members continuously monitor the clients in detox and support them as necessary, for example, by facilitating insomniac clients with dark rooms, soft beds, and light music and providing soft foods and clear broths to nauseated clients. They are also available to lend an ear to their clients and provide emotional support as and when necessary.
Which insurance is accepted at Black Bear Recovery Georgia?
Black Bear Georgia rehab has employed a team of professional admissions coordinators who work with insurance companies daily to ensure that every potential client gets the best possible benefits from their insurance policies. These coordinators speak with the individuals interested in joining the rehab and convey all important information to them. If required, they will also conduct a free, private assessment to confirm your insurance benefits for coverage. At present, the rehab routinely liaises with the following insurance providers:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Value Options
- Core Source
- Magellan Health
- United Healthcare
What is the cost of treatment at Black Bear Treatment Center?
The founders of Black Bear treatment center want to ensure that everyone gets the treatment they deserve at affordable costs. Hence, the rehab staff is directed to work with clients’ insurance companies throughout the treatment process and get as much coverage as possible within their policy plans. The cost of treatment can vary depending on the following factors:
- Your clinical diagnosis
- The recommended length of a treatment program
- Whether you require specialty services
- Your insurance coverage
- The chosen amenities
Am I allowed to carry medication to the black bear rehab?
If you wish to bring a medication to the rehab, including nutritional supplements and vitamins, you must get it approved by the physicians at Black Bear rehab. The prescription medications must be in their original bottle with the pharmacy label on them, if applicable, within the expiry limit. Nutritional supplements, in particular, are reviewed by medical professionals, and permission might be granted on a case-to-case basis. These supplements must be in their original, unopened container. Remember that all medications, both over-the-counter and prescription, will be maintained by staff.
What is not allowed to be carried at the Black Bear Lodge?
The following items are prohibited from carrying within the premises of the Black Bear Lodge:
- Short skirts, tops, and shorts that may expose the midriff in any position or any revealing clothes in general
- Aerosol cans
- All sedatives, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Pocket knives or other weapons
- Thong flip-flop style shoes
- Dietary supplements, including protein powders or creatine powders
- Any alcohol-based perfumes or toiletries
- Any oil, rolling papers, and loose-leaf tobacco
- Laptops, MP3 players, iPods, pagers, DVDs, computers, video games, cameras, digital readers, and smartwatches
Where is Black Bear Lodge located?
It is situated on the woody hillside of Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia, on the gentle slope of Mountain Yonah. Encompassed by the Chattahoochee National Forest, Black Bear rehab provides a soothing and relaxing atmosphere to heal and recover from all types of mental health illnesses and addictions.
Black Bear Lodge- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Black Bear Lodge
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Well-Being / Alcohol Addiction / Drug Addiction / Detox / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Depression / Trauma & PTSD / Dual Diagnosis / ADHD / Anger / Bipolar
- Location United States/ Georgia
- Languages English
- Accommodation Private Apartment
- Environment Mountain, Lake
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Approach Medical, Holistic, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox
- Method Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Private Room, Walking, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men