The Cabin - TREATMENT REVIEWS
The Cabin is a sophisticated recovery clinic in Thailand that helps people who are struggling with addiction or mental health difficulties. It is situated in northern Thailand’s forested foothills. This location was chosen by the Center since it is a popular vacation spot. You will feel serene and grounded as you are surrounded by gorgeous mountains and fascinating jungles. You’ll stay in exquisite accommodations, have access to a variety of recreational activities, and dine in classy restaurants that serve nutritious and tasty fusion cuisine at the Cabin’s tropical, isolated location. You’ll enjoy the creature comforts and modern amenities that are required to truly let go of life’s commitments and pressures while you’re here.
At The Cabin every service will be offered with the warmth and kindness that is synonymous with Thailand.
At The Cabin, you’ll have your own spacious, tastefully decorated guest room with a full complement of modern amenities, including:
– King-sized bed
– Chaise longue sofa
– Modern bathroom set up with a rain shower
– Air conditioning
– Flat-screen, cable television
– DVD player
– Daily laundry service
– Daily room cleaning
The Cabin facilities make you feel like you’re at a resort, both inside and outside your room. They include:
– Refreshing lap and leisure swimming pools
– Spacious, fully-equipped fitness center
– Meditation classes
– Yoga studios
– Tranquil relaxation areas
– Spas offering Thai massage
– Open-air gourmet restaurants
– Fresh smoothie and juice bars
– Computer room
– DVD and book libraries
– Board games
– Mountain bikes
You will be well taken care of during your stay through our:
– Full concierge service
– Personal shopping service
– Hairstyling and manicures/ pedicures
– 24-hour on-call medical staff
– 24-hour security staff
All The Cabin services, facilities, and accommodations will crucially help you in fulfilling your recovery by experiencing an entertaining stay.
The Cabin, headquartered in Chiang Mai, Thailand, is one of Asia’s top residential mental health and addictions treatment centers. To live up to its reputation, they deliver world-class medical and clinical therapy, as well as famous Thai hospitality and compassionate care. They assembled a team of Western-trained specialists to complement Thailand’s Eastern-based beliefs throughout our Clinical, Medical, and Holistic divisions. Their multi-cultural staff includes people from over 12 different countries who speak seven different languages. Each member is academically qualified and does their duties with the highest care and commitment.
The Cabin provides a cutting-edge, intelligent, physically demanding, and holistic program. In the event of addiction, the course begins with an optional detox and stabilization phase. This phase is used to get the client ready for the next round of treatments.
Then you’ll go to a residential center for an acute treatment plan away from stressors and triggers. You’ll have learned to effectively minimize stress and respond to cravings by the end of this stage, which lasts one to three months. This will help you cope with life outside of treatment. This treatment is adapted to each client’s specific needs and circumstances. The Cabin specializes in the treatment of both substance and processor behavioral addictions such as alcohol and drugs and sex, gambling, food addictions. They provide Recovery Zones, a culturally sensitive, evidence-based therapy methodology that is specifically developed to effectively personalize treatments to the client’s needs. You may be able to move to our Sober House after you have finished primary treatment. You can reintegrate with the outside world while still participating in group therapy and receiving excellent assistance.
The services offered include:
The Cabin one-month accelerated program, two-month / three-month recovery program, and customized-duration program Treatment is offered for both drug and behavioral addictions, such as gambling, sex, and internet addiction.
The Cabin clients are seen by counselors (group and individual therapy) as well as support workers, in addition to regular consultations with the doctor-in-residence. Physical Therapy will be provided by their great and experienced staff of fitness instructors, who are well-versed in the fitness challenges that addicts encounter.
A family treatment program at The Cabin in which the client’s family is involved and educated about addiction and recovery. Excursions to sites of interest, as well as off-site activities and sports, are scheduled on a regular basis. As a major tourist location, Chiang Mai has a wealth of such possibilities.
The in-house Thai receptionists provide concierge services. All meals are prepared on-site and offer a wide variety of popular Thai and international dishes. The cabin also prioritizes family participation; client treatment includes a complimentary three-day Family Program. They also provide an aftercare program that will track and support a client’s recovery for as long as they need it.
The Cabin is unique among rehabs in that it offers a variety of highly specialized programs. The Rise women’s program is Asia’s first trauma-informed addiction treatment program, created by, for, and operated by women. The Reach men’s program is a specialist addiction treatment program designed specifically for men’s pressures, concerns, and expectations. The Cabin also provides assistance to young men and Arab clientele through the Edge and Salam programs. Finally, the Cabin opened the first LGBT+ specialized addiction treatment center outside of the United States, which was created by and for LGBT+ individuals.
The Cabin- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title The Cabin
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa / Phobias / Emotional Crisis / Narcissistic Abuse / Codependency / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / Anger / Bipolar
- Location Asia/ Bangkok/ Thailand
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $200’000–300’000/month, $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Island
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Acupuncture, Massage, Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Maditation, Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Somatic Experiencing, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Biofeedback, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Beach Access, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Sauna, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men