Ohio Addiction Recovery Center - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Located in Grove City, Ohio Addiction Recovery Center is a supervised drug and alcohol addiction treatment center that helps people overcome these addictions and their devastating side effects on life. The treatment team adopts an evidence-based approach and prepares individualized care plans around each patient’s specific needs, as it believes that the standard one-size-fits-all approach does not apply to everyone.
Read Also About Soba New Jersey
Situated only 15 minutes outside of downtown Columbus, the facility considers addiction a powerful disease that can deeply affect the life of anyone it touches, including the addicted person, their loved ones, and the surrounding community members. This private rehab provides effective solutions and helps clients kickstart the healing process while uncovering the underlying potential triggers so that they can restart a happier, healthier life.
Programs Available at Ohio Addiction Recovery Center
Ohio Recovery Center currently offers the following treatment programs to its clients:
Ohio Addiction Recovery Center runs a clean, safe, and supervised facility with 24/7 availability of supportive and compassionate personnel. The treatment team uses a wide variety of medical interventions tailored to fit each client’s personal needs. The detox process in this facility takes place in the following two steps:
- Evaluation: This is the first step that follows the admission process. As a part of the evaluation, a certified expert sits down with each patient and goes through their substance use history in detail, focusing on how they started, the type of drugs they use, their duration, dosage, frequency of use, and family history of drug use. They may also confirm if the patient has any co-existing illnesses. The expert determines whether a client needs a detox based on these evaluations.
- Stabilization: In case a detox is indicated, the process begins shortly under strict medical supervision with an aim to help clients achieve a stable, substance-free state. The process includes various elements, such as regular vital monitoring, proper nutrition, and medication management to minimize uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. The aim is to help clients restore their emotional, physical, and psychological health.
Each client undergoes several assessments throughout the detox process to ensure safety. When they become stable, they may proceed to the next part of treatment, i.e. rehabilitation.
Partial Hospitalization Programs
A partial hospitalization program (PHP) at OARC is very similar to the residential program, with the only difference of where a patient resides. Contrary to an inpatient program requiring clients to stay on-site under constant supervision, a PHP program provides more freedom and flexibility by allowing clients to return to their homes and visit the rehab daily. They may choose to stay in a sober living arrangement if they feel that returning home is unsafe.
As a part of the PHP treatment at Ohio Addiction Recovery Rehab, clients take part in various therapeutic programs, such as group therapy, 12-step programming, life skills classes, holistic therapies, and individual sessions. All treatment modalities are based on evidence and individualized to meet personal needs. These programs also cater to clients with dual diagnosis i.e., those fighting a substance use disorder and a mental health disorder at the same time. For this reason, a PHP at OARC also focuses on providing psychiatric care.
Lastly, during a PHP, clients also get plenty of opportunities to build a strong peer support network, which is a critical aspect of addiction recovery. These supporters and friends understand a patient’s circumstances and can provide advice and support as needed.
Intensive Outpatient Rehab
An intensive outpatient rehab at OARC lasts a few weeks and invites clients to attend therapy thrice a week. The program includes individual sessions, group therapy, life skills, treatment assignments, drug testing, relapse prevention, accountability, peer support, case management, and more.
At OARC, clients can enroll in specialized programs for men and women. These gender-specific programs support and help the relevant communities based on their specific needs while helping them fight their unique issues safely and securely without fearing any judgment.
Program Duration at Ohio Addiction Recovery Treatment Center
There is no fixed duration of treatment at Ohio Addiction Recovery Center as it varies from one person to another based on different factors. The rehab has a team of qualified experts who perform various evaluations and assessments and use the results to create a treatment plan for every client’s needs. Some people may take more time to respond to treatment and recover, while others may quickly heal.
Mentioned below is an estimated timeline of what to expect during the recovery journey at OARC in terms of treatment duration:
- Detoxification: This process may continue for seven to ten days, depending on the type of substance a person is using, their dose, and duration of use.
- Residential Treatment: The minimal duration for inpatient or residential treatment at OARC is 30 days. However, based on individual progress and goals, clients may stay for months under the supervision and care of the staff team.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): The PHP typically includes 15 to 20 sessions in total, with up to 5 sessions taking place per week. Each session lasts up to three hours daily and includes individual and group therapy.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). An IOP program comprises 18 to 24 sessions to help clients slowly transition into a sober living community or their residence. These sessions take place three times a week, each lasting three hours.
- Sober Living: This specialized program may cater to clients for up to six months, depending on how long they need to live in an assisted living arrangement.
All programs at OARC have been set up to help clients progress and prosper while slowly transitioning back to a drug-free life by supporting them.
Does Ohio Addiction Recovery Center provide dual diagnosis treatment?
OARC offers dual diagnosis programs for patients with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders like trauma, anxiety, and depression. The expert team understands that certain mental health diagnoses require higher, more-focused care than what the rehab can offer; hence, it conducts an assessment to evaluate if the facility is the right place for each client. If a higher level of care is needed, the rehab provides appropriate referrals to other programs.
How can I know if I need inpatient or outpatient treatment at the Recovery Center of Ohio?
To determine the exact level of care a patient requires, the treatment team encourages them to ask the following three questions:
- Do you drink or use alcohol every day?
- Do you experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop using substances?
- Is your substance use causing problems in everyday life?
A yes to any of the programs mentioned above gives inpatient treatment a higher possibility. However, the team at OARC also conducts several pre-admission assessments to confirm which level of care a patient will benefit most.
Can I bring a child with me to treatment?
Ohio Addiction Treatment Center only caters to patients 18+ years of age. Hence, the team does not allow parents to bring their children while seeking residential treatment.
Will the rehab offer transportation?
OARC offers free transportation to its clients to and from the treatment center. The driver picks up patients from their place of living, even hours away from the rehab location, to make the admission process easier, safer, and stress-free.
Can I enroll in telehealth services at Ohio Addiction Recovery Center?
At OARC, the treatment team believes that inpatient treatment is more effective than a telehealth program in most cases. However, people who have completed the intensive treatment phases and only require maintenance therapy can be a good fit for telehealth. The team of experts performs addiction assessments over the phone and instant chat messenger to determine if a patient is likely to benefit from a telehealth program.
Can the OARC team help me fill FMLA?
As per The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993, employers must provide all employees unpaid, job-protected leave for qualified medical and family reasons. Under this act, substance abuse treatment qualifies as an acceptable medical reason. The team at OARC can help concerned patients confirm if they are eligible to apply for FMLA and help out with the paperwork.
Ohio Addiction Recovery Center - Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Ohio Addiction Recovery Center
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Women Rehab / Addiction / Drug Addiction / Substance Abuse / Prescription Drug Addiction / Detox / Opioid Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Chronic Stress / Depression / Trauma & PTSD / Codependency / Anxiety Disorders / Dual Diagnosis / Anger / Bipolar
- Location United States
- Languages English
- Accommodation Private Room
- Environment Countryside
- Age Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One to One, Group
- Method Art Therapy, Nutritional Coaching, Family Therapy, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Fitness Center, Private Chef, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men