Soba New Jersey - TREATMENT REVIEWS
As one of the most popular premier alcohol and drug addiction treatment centers, Soba New Jersey provides expert help and services to people struggling with long-term mental health issues. Established in 2014, the rehab provides adult clients with various mental health and addiction treatment services. The goal of treatment is to offer the high-quality care that a patient deserves while ensuring that the treatment plan provides them with the solid foundation they need to succeed.
Soba Rehab specializes in helping people who have failed to achieve sobriety in the past. At the same time, it also caters to people who have recently decided to quit substance use and require help. With a limited number of beds, the facility aims to offer highly personalized care and a high level of attention that many other rehabs fail to provide. Owing to these key features, Soba Recovery Center can be a perfect place for anyone struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health issues.
Types of Recovery Programs at Soba NJ
At Soba Rehab NJ, patients can enroll in one or more programs and optimize treatment.
Addiction can hit everyone differently. Hence, each patient joining a Soba detox program undergoes a detailed assessment and evaluation with the help of an intake specialist. As a part of this assessment, the specialist asks patients about their substance abuse history, personal history, type, dosage, frequency of drug use, and more. Moreover, they may also assess their vital signs and check for any traces of drugs or alcohol in their urine. It is imperative to be as honest as possible during these evaluations so that the staff members can curate a treatment plan that best suits patient needs.
Most patients enter the residential detoxification program after the initial assessment and evaluation. As a part of this program, they start living onsite and receive support and care around the clock as their bodies slowly remove the offending substance. Many people develop withdrawal symptoms unique to their bodies that may last a few days. For some, these withdrawal symptoms can be extremely painful and difficult to manage, especially during the first few days. The staff members do everything they can to keep these withdrawal symptoms at bay and keep patients as comfortable and safe as possible.
Read Also About Polaris Teen Center
Most detox programs run six to ten days but can extend depending on patient needs. Once clients complete the detox process, they may transition into the next phase of treatment without wasting any time. Remember that detox is only the initial step toward recovery. People who complete detox but do not engage in follow-up residential treatment are likely to relapse soon. Detox is only a method to overcome the physical signs of addiction and needs to be combined with rehabilitation to manage the psychological aspects of addiction.
Short-Term Residential Treatments
Short-term residential programs begin as soon as a person completes a medical detox. This program provides them a comfortable, safe, and stable living environment to focus on recovery without additional stress or worry. This program takes place in the same building where detox happens to make the transition smoother and seamless. At the same time, clients retain all amenities they have enjoyed since detox.
With Soba, clients can enjoy an inviting, warm, refreshing, and welcoming atmosphere. Following are the top three amenities that clients particularly enjoy during their stay.
- Saunas play an important role in mental health by relaxing the body and calming the mind.
- The world-class chef prepares delicious meals that nourish the body and treat the taste buds.
- Jacuzzi helps get rid of sore spots on the body while promoting relaxation.
Long-Term Residential Treatments
Long-term residential programs continue for at least three months and suit people with severe addictions complicated by co-occurring mental health disorders. Depending on needs, these programs may extend beyond six months to cater to patient requirements and help them achieve long-term recovery. As per Soba, long-term rehab is best for people who:
- Have relapsed before after seeking treatment
- Are addicted to multiple drugs at the same time
- Have been struggling with substance use disorder for a long time
- Feel that a short-term rehab has not provided them with enough support
- Are experiencing a co-occurring mental health issue alongside their addiction
Outpatient services available at Soba New Jersey are well-structured but less intensive, with reduced treatment times. The weekly hours spent in therapy as an outpatient are less than nine and may be as little as 3 hours, depending on individual circumstances. The outpatient program has been designed to support clients in maintaining abstinence from drugs and alcohol while gaining strong relapse-prevention skills. Following are the benefits that Soba promises people joining an outpatient program:
- Flexible recovery schedules
- A chance to have a life outside of treatment which may encourage recovery in many people
- Ability to maintain schooling or employment while seeking treatment
- Integration of recovery into daily life to make the process more natural
What addictions does Soba New Jersey treat?
Soba NJ provides treatment for various substance use disorder types. Some of these include addictions to:
- Prescription drugs
- Ecstasy or MDMA
- Synthetic drugs
What mental health disorders does Soba rehab treat?
In addition to Soba detox programs, the facility also provides programs that treat co-occurring mental health problems, such as the following:
- Panic disorder
- Dissociative conditions
- Bipolar disorder
- Mood issues
- Posttraumatic stress disorder
- Postpartum depression
- Psychotic states
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Failure to launch
Who can join Soba Recovery Center?
Soba New Jersey admits adults of at least 18 years or older. It also provides a specialty track for young clients between 18 to 25 years of age so that they can focus on school and work.
How long will I need to stay at Soba Rehab NJ?
The treatment duration at Soba NJ varies, depending on a client’s individual needs and response to treatment. For most people, Soba drug detox New Jersey lasts 5 to 10 days. Residential treatment, on the other hand, may continue for up to 30 days. Outpatient and intensive outpatient care may vary but usually have up to three weekly sessions. People who enter long-term residential care are the ones who remain onsite for the longest time, sometimes extending to six months.
Will Soba accept my insurance?
Soba New Jersey believes everyone deserves high-quality addiction treatment regardless of how much they earn. To make its programs more affordable, the rehab offers different payment options to clients and is also in-network with many insurance providers, such as:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- Preferred One
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Great-West Life
Who will be on my treatment team at Soba?
Soba New Jersey has an experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated team of professionals who carry out its vision daily. The strength of all treatment programs offered here lies in this team’s qualities, experience, and skills. Every team member holds core values mirroring the ones that form the foundation of Soba. Some of these team members include:
- Medical Director
- Board-Certified medical staff with expertise in Addiction Medicine and Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- Nutritionist and wellness coach
- Clinical psychologist
- Personal trainer
- Dedicated case manager
- Discharge and aftercare planner
- Holistic and spiritual caregivers
Soba New Jersey- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Soba New Jersey
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Wellness Centers / Addiction / Detox / Prescription Drug Addiction / Meth Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Trauma & PTSD / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Depression / Mood Disorder / ADHD / Anxiety Disorders / Bipolar / Schizophrenia
- Location United States/ New Jersey
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room
- Environment City
- Age Young Adult
- Approach Holistic
- Method Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Sport Activities, Psychotherapy, Medical Detox
- Amenities Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Sauna
- Gender Women & Men