Casa Palmera - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Casa Palmera is a popular subacute residential treatment center from Del Mar, California. This treatment center offers help with alcohol and drug addiction and other mental health disorders, such as trauma, anxiety, and depression. Staffed with a diverse team of psychologists, psychiatrists, and therapists, the rehab works closely with each client to move forward as a part of a caring community. The experts appointed at Casa Palmera curate individualized treatment plans with holistic elements to ensure recovery in a healing environment.
Read Also About Vertava Health
At Casa Palmera Del Mar, every patient enjoys the cool, calm vibe of the beach community. At the same time, every resident has access to the big city sites and scenes in San Diego, where they can enjoy world-class shopping, fine dining, bustling downtown neighborhoods, and world-renowned tourist attractions, like San Diego Safari Park and SeaWorld.
Services Available at Casa Palmera
The following programs are currently available at Casa Palmera Treatment Center:
Dual Diagnosis Program
The dual diagnosis program at Casa Palmera Del Mar, California, includes an integrated treatment experience that focuses on chemical dependencies and co-occurring disorders simultaneously. The professional staff at the rehab is highly trained and experienced in all diagnoses and uses an evidence-based model to treat all complex issues in the same setting. With a holistic approach to healing, experts at Casa Palmera address each dual diagnosis problem individually, as they do not believe in putting one problem over the other. Instead, they believe in healing all psychological and physical issues together to minimize the chances of a relapse.
Some common therapies that the dual diagnosis program at Casa Palmera offers to the clients for easy and comfortable recovery include:
- Yoga therapy
- Art therapy
- Body image therapy
- Bio-neurofeedback therapy
Addiction Treatment Program
Casa Palmera rehab offers free-standing residential health treatment for the people of San Diego, California. It has been accredited by the Joint Commission and provides high-quality substance use disorder treatments that allow people to achieve and sustain recovery for longer. Based on individual assessments, experts recommend staying engaged in these addiction treatment programs for at least 30 days or more. As a person joins this program, they receive a tailored treatment plan that emphasizes fostering a healing and supportive atmosphere of spiritual richness, peace, and rehabilitation for adult women and men in need of addiction support.
A typical addiction treatment program includes individual and group therapy, holistic approaches like acupuncture, brain mapping, art therapy, yoga, meditation, psychoeducational interactive groups, etc. Additionally, each client collaborates with their treatment team to commence discharge planning that solidifies their recovery and enhances the support plan that they require to continue practicing sobriety outside of the rehab. All these tools focus on changing the maladaptive behaviors of clients in a safe and nurturing environment through a continuous therapeutic process.
The Human Intervention Motivation Study or HIMS program at Casa Palmera caters to professional pilots and enables them to safely return to the cockpit with sound mental health. The program includes engagement with healthcare professionals, pilot peer volunteers, company representatives, FAA medical specialists, and other experts. It is based on the treatment principles established in industrial and clinical settings and has specific elements reflecting the unique nature of a safety-conscious airline system. The HIMS program at Casa Palmera includes the following:
- In-depth evaluation
- HIMS-trained psychologists and psychiatrists
- Comprehensive testing
- Comprehensive HIMS preparation before discharge
- Onsite COG screen
- Discharge planning, including HIMS-compliant outpatient aftercare recommendations
Casa Palmera has been working as an approved facility for treating professional pilots since 2009 and has earned a high reputation for its quality services in this context.
Military Service Treatment Program
Casa Palmera San Diego carries certification by TRICARE as an addiction rehabilitation facility that caters to active-duty military personnel, veterans, and their dependents. This treatment program includes inpatient treatment that continues 24 hours a day, seven days a week, along with partial hospitalization programs, outpatient treatment, and weekend programs.
Some common elements of a military service treatment program at Casa Palmera include:
- Substance abuse disorder treatment
- Daily group therapy, including mindfulness-based stress reduction, cognitive behavior therapy, and dialectical behavior therapy
- Supervision by a team of licensed psychiatrists
- Family therapy
- Individual therapy based on the 12-step model
- Therapeutic outings
- Yoga & mindfulness-based stress reduction
- Nutrition counseling
- Physical fitness program
- Adjunctive therapies, such as expressive therapies and exercise
Conscious Recovery Program
Each client who engages in a treatment program at Casa Palmera can participate in their Conscious Recovery curriculum. This enhanced course helps clients deepen their perspective on their recovery. These additional steps provide them with spiritual awakening and help them turn their lives around for a long time. The Conscious Recovery program is guided by specially-trained therapists and provides all clients with the following:
- Conscious Recovery handbook
- Access to online Conscious Recovery video courses
- Study groups to discuss the book, Conscious Recovery by TJ Woodward
- Weekly clinician-led group discussions
Which ancillary services are available at Casa Palmera Treatment Center?
Casa Palmera rehab offers the following ancillary services to its clients:
- Nutritional counseling
- Meditation therapy
- Cognitive therapy
- Client-centered therapy
- Yoga therapy
- Spiritual wellness therapy
- Recreational therapy
- Personal training and functional fitness
- Nature walks
Does Casa Palmera San Diego accept insurance?
Fortunately, Casa de Palmera Del Mar works with multiple insurance providers, such as:
- United Healthcare
- Anthem Blue Cross
- HMC Health Works
- Magellan Health
Does Casa Palmera offer private rooms?
Yes, every client who wishes to join Casa Palmera rehab has the option to choose a private deluxe room that comes with various amenities. Residents also have the option to opt for a semi-private room according to their preference. All rooms at this rehab have been designed and furnished carefully to promote comfort and serenity. The staff members encourage everyone to bring their items with them to make their rooms feel more homely.
Will I have access to any offsite activities during residential treatment?
Yes, all Casa Palmera residents will have different opportunities for offsite outings under staff supervision. These activities include boogie boarding, nature walks, spirituality retreats, nature hikes, supervised grocery shopping, visiting gardens, and more.
What is the typical length of stay at Casa Palmera?
A client typically stays for 27.3 days onsite to receive residential and partial hospitalization at Casa Palmera. For those who wish to receive an intensive outpatient program, the length of stay exceeds 41.7 days. The accurate duration of stay for each patient is based on their insurance policy and what it covers. Since research has indicated how longer stays at rehabs promote long-term recovery, the staff members at Casa de Palmera encourage everyone to extend their stay if they have the necessary resources.
Casa Palmera - Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Casa Palmera center
- Brand color
- Treatment Program Addiction / Well-Being / Mental Health / Wellness Centers / Detox / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Substance Abuse / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Mood Disorder / Bipolar / Anxiety Disorders / Depression / Trauma & PTSD / Dual Diagnosis
- Location United States/ San Diego/ California
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room
- Age Adult
- Environment City
- Approach 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method Psychotherapy, AA/NA Meetings, Yoga, Acupuncture, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Art Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Personal Trainer, Social competence training & Life Skills, Nutritional Coaching, Biofeedback, Family Therapy, Medical Detox, Maditation, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Beach Access, Fitness Center, Private Chef, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men