Triangle Springs - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Triangle Springs is a developmental and behavioral health hospital operating in North Carolina that provides inpatient and outpatient programming for adults and facilitates those who face mental health and addiction challenges. The mission of the hospital is to change people’s lives. This is a research-based rehabilitation center to help clients with alcohol addiction, drug addiction, and those facing mental and behavioral health issues. The programs of triangle springs hospital consist of addiction specialists together with registered nurses, physicians, psychiatrists, social workers, licensed family therapists, and psychologists.
Read Also About Hope Rehab Thailand
The rehab aims to deliver and manage a full continuum of care from start to finish and offers a high staff-to-patient ratio to ensure that proper attention has been given to their clients. Their staff members understand the problems that each client is going through. Triangle Springs raleigh nc, also deals with those who suffer from mental, behavioral, and substance abuse issues.
Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Process
The treatment process for substance abuse and inpatient admission at Triangle springs consists of detoxification (detox), assessment, evaluation, and therapy. Acute stabilization is offered to individuals experiencing hallucinations, mental health symptoms, and suicidal issues. A person can start this program by getting references from a physician or therapist or by contacting them.
A 45-60 minutes assessment is made with a counselor or social worker to start the treatment program without any agreement. The treatment team of inpatient mental health facilities in NC works together with the client and provides them with proper care for their recovery.
Drug addiction has become one of the most serious problems in the world. Detox is the process of letting the body remove the drugs from the system and help the client discontinue using drugs or alcohol. The purpose of detox is to make people medically stable and to safely manage withdrawal symptoms if they stop taking drugs or alcohol. In the worst-case scenario, if the client attempts to detox on his own, then they can end up relapsing shortly afterward, so, rehab provides detox services to reduce discomfort and ensure patient safety. Triangle Springs hospital also offers therapeutic programming facilities throughout the detox process.
Every person has a different experience with detox; therefore, it can take days and months to get through the withdrawal symptoms of drugs. Generally speaking, every drug has various withdrawal symptoms ranging from mild cravings to anxiety and from anxiety to hallucinations. The symptoms may reappear after 8 hours of the last usage, and detox typically lasts between 1-3 weeks as it depends on the substance usage, symptoms, and other factors.
Medical detox is a very critical procedure, and the process of drug detox can be painful and life-threatening. Medically-assisted detox helps patients to detox in a safe and cozy environment. Medications used in this process help clients to control their blood pressure during alcohol withdrawal, and anti-craving medications are used by specialists to treat the physical symptoms of withdrawal.
Many people have physical symptoms of detox, like headache, sweating, and high blood pressure, and the process of therapy begins once the physical symptoms of withdrawal are reduced. So, dual diagnosis treatment is arranged at this stage to keep the client safe. The therapists of Triangle Springs offer this treatment to those who struggle with addiction and mental health conditions.
Inpatient rehab therapies include family meetings, therapy, educational programs, and support groups. Most of the time, to encourage the self-expression and recovery of clients, they also offer art, music, and animal therapy.
Outpatient programs are treatment programs that do not need detoxification or complete supervision. Therapists will discuss the discharge plan of the client after the completion of an inpatient program. This may also include outpatient programs to get back to everyday life. Triangle Spring raleigh NC, also offers outpatient programs, including Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHPs) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs).
Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHPs)
A PHP program is used to treat substance abuse and mental illness. This is a step-down program in a psychiatric hospital after 24/7 care, such as inpatient treatment. This method can also prevent the client from having an inpatient hospital stay.
PHP programs mostly continue for several hours and can last up to 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. It allows the client to participate in treatment activities during the day and return home in the evening. In PHP, a healthcare specialist will be available for individuals within the first 1-2 days, although a nurse will always be available on-site.
PHP is a structured treatment program with a full care team, and treatment may include wellness education, family meetings, behavioral and holistic therapies, recreational activities, medications, and group meetings.
Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs)
IOPs are the treatment programs used for clients to address depression, addiction, eating disorders, mental health or substance abuse issues, and dependencies that do not require detoxification or round-the-clock medical care. IOPs are the best choice for those people who want to get intensive treatment but also be able to reside at home. These programs usually last for 3-5 days a week, and an individual may visit for 3 hours of treatment per day. Most IOPs offer some training and skills building, education, supervised medication management, individual talk therapy, and support meetings.
Help For Heroes Program
Triangle Springs hospital offers a therapy and treatment program specially designed for people with physical and mental stress who face traumas and life-threatening issues. This program serves the mental health and substance abuse needs of people who are either veterans, retired military personnel, high-risk frontline professionals, or first responders. In this program, the rehab prioritizes each client’s dignity and respect and offers them safety and comfort in a suitable environment. Individuals will actively participate in treatment plans from day one. Triangle Springs offers the best care plan for clients, and their intake line is open 24/7 to answer questions.
What does Triangle Springs treat?
Triangle Springs hospital primarily treat the following:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Alcohol Addiction
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Suicidal Ideation
- Drug Addiction
Who can seek emergency services at Triangle Springs?
Triangle Springs raleigh NC provides emergency mental health services for adults (18+). Patients who experience a mental health or addiction crisis can get help from the treatment center if there is a risk of harming themselves or others, impending or active withdrawal symptoms, or profound emotional or behavioral changes.
What should a person bring to inpatient treatment at Triangle Springs?
- All of the medications currently used by patients, including OTC meds and inhalers
- Five sets of clothing, socks, and underwear. Washers and dryers are available on the units for washing clothes.
- Eye-care items like contact lenses, cleaning solutions, cases, eyeglasses
- Toiletries that do not include alcohol or aerosols
The treatment center provides personal hygiene items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, and soap. Some other things are also allowed, but they’ll be considered personal belongings and will be submitted to the locker. These items will be issued back during times of supervision:
- Musical instruments
- Electric razors
- Curling irons, hair dryers, straighteners, and other electric items
Who will be on the care team at this rehab?
The care team in inpatient mental health facilities in NC will consist of the following:
- Psychiatrist: Psychiatrists are responsible for coordinating the overall care of patients, and they can also prescribe medications and other procedures that are considered essential components of treatment. The doctor also has the authority to discharge a patient.
- Staff Nurse: Staff nurses perform their duties by observing the behavior of patients. They do their jobs as prescribed by a physician, which includes administering medications and reporting the condition of patients to the treatment team members.
- Patient Care Assistants: They help people in their daily routines.
- Recreational Therapist: Recreational therapists provide therapy through crafts, games, creative expression, leisure education, relaxation training, and more.
- Social Worker: Social workers provide family therapy and act as the liaison between the patient, his family, and the treatment team.
Triangle Springs- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Triangle Springs
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Suicidal Ideation Treatment / Borderline Personality Disorder / Alcohol Addiction / Drug Addiction / Detox / Anxiety Disorders / Depression / Trauma & PTSD / Dual Diagnosis / Bipolar
- Location United States
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room
- Environment City
- Age Underage, Young Adult, Adult
- Approach Medical, Holistic, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox
- Method Art Therapy, Nutritional Coaching, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Family Therapy, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Music Therapy, Psychiatric Therapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Fitness Center, Private Chef, Private Room, Private Residence
- Gender Women & Men
Triangle Springs Contact
- Address 10901 World Trade Blvd., Raleigh, NC, United States, North Carolina