Rosecrance Rockfield Illinois - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Rosecrance Rockfield Illinois is a mental health and substance use disorder treatment center that caters to teenagers, adults, and their loved ones. This non-profit organization aims to support recovery in all possible ways by providing them access to affordable and exceptional service. The services are delivered by credentialed, fully licensed professionals at reasonable costs to benefit a maximum number of people. The team members also help clarify a patient’s health plan coverage and any out-of-pocket expenses to cover as many people in need as possible.
Treatment Plans at Rosecrance Rehab
At Rosecrance Rehab, clients may join one or more of the following treatment plans based on the nature and severity of their underlying problems.
To help patients gain critical self-awareness to move ahead in recovery, Rosecrance offers an in-depth assessment to analyze each individual’s personal circumstances. Based on the results of this assessment, experts can build the right treatment plan to achieve their true potential.
Read Also About Westpark Springs
This assessment can occur in person or over the phone, depending on what best suits a client. The session involves various questions regarding a patient’s mental health disorder or substance abuse, its intensity, history, and other relevant factors. These questions help experts determine the right steps to move forward. The team at Rosecrance understands that addiction is a complex brain disease, and to manage it, it is imperative to consider individual needs and recommendations. Once the assessment is complete, experts can plan inpatient or outpatient programs depending on what suits a patient the best.
Residential Mental Health Programs
At Rosecrance, each patient gets a team of professionals committed to their jobs and providing the support each patient needs. These experts curate individualized treatment plans with patients using their years of experience and skills. The inpatient team comprises psychiatrists, physicians, counselors, recreation and experiential therapists, chaplains, and nurses. This team uses various effective therapies, such as medication management, group and individual therapy, and recreational therapy. Using these therapies, clients can learn the following skills:
- Communication skills
- Increased self-awareness and mindfulness
- Social skills
- Healthy emotional regulation
- Improved interpersonal relationships
- Creative expression
Both adult and adolescent clients can participate in specialized groups to address mood management, depression, and other concerns. The following are some therapies available at Rosecrance:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Also known as CBT, this evidence-based therapy helps symptoms of depression and anxiety by identifying triggers and emotions and developing coping skills to manage them.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy: Also known as DBT, this technique helps patients manage intense emotions associated with close relationships
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Motivational Interviewing: This technique includes a collaborative, individualized approach to enhance motivation and use it to achieve recovery
Other therapeutic activities include offered as a part of residential programs include the following:
- Art therapy
- Mindfulness practice
- Soothing room
- Fitness therapy
- Rope courses
- Team building
The evidence-based mental health services at Rosecrance can provide support and guidance to teenagers, young adults, and adults along with their families as they navigate behavioral health issues. It is also in network with many insurance companies that cover outpatient services at different locations.
The outpatient services at Rosecrance are available at different locations based on government-sponsored insurance and grants. This widespread treatment service allows families to get the help they need easily. The rehab constantly focuses on assessment, screening, and treatment throughout the outpatient program to support people with inclusion, compassion, and real hope. For this purpose, it provides the latest and most comprehensive diagnosis and treatment services.
The staff members include mental health clinicians, board-certified psychiatrists, and professionals who help clients create and follow a roadmap to accelerate recovery and build skills for a good-quality life. With a long history of leadership in behavioral health treatment, Rosecrance provides outpatient care for mood disorders (such as major depression and bipolar disorder), posttraumatic stress disorder, anxiety disorders, and more. It also extends help for people with dual diagnosis, i.e., a condition where a mental health disorder and substance use disorder occur simultaneously.
Following are some outpatient services available at Rosecrance Rockfield rehab:
- Individual and family therapy
- Virtual therapy
- Psychiatric services
- Medical management
- Specialized outpatient groups
- Intensive outpatient services
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Routine screenings and assessments for mental health issues
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation for anxiety and depressive disorders
Turning Hope Into Practice at Rosecrance Rockford IL
At Rosecrance Rehab, a team of highly-trained recovery experts offer residents the continued care and support they need. As a part of the treatment experience, they get paired with a recovery coach whose target is to smoothen the transition from treatment to recovery. This partnership helps patients learn new coping tools and apply them in everyday life. Additionally, recovery coaches help residents develop individualized plans and embrace the necessary skills for a healthy, balanced life. These skills may include the following:
- Creating a healthy routine
- Building a supportive community
- Navigating new relationships
Practicing positive coping skills
- Career coaching
- Managing personal finances
- Writing a resume
- Interview preparation
- Maintaining positive relationships
- Nutrition and fitness
An extra layer of accountability is available to turn hope into practice. This, together with continued support, paves patients a way toward lasting sobriety. With professional assistance, continuous commitment, and focused action, Rosecrance Rehab sets the stage for success for all its clients.
Paying for Treatment at Rosecrance Rockfield Illinois
Treatment for mental health issues and addiction is essential to lead a high-quality life. For this reason, Rosecrance does everything it can to make support and care affordable. As a non-profit organization, the only mission is recovery while making treatment affordable and accessible to maximum people. To ensure that the treatment remains affordable, the rehab:
- Works with and accepts most major medical insurance
- Help patients seek financial assistance if needed
- Provides easy-to-understand financial information
Rosecrance has definitive financial policies that clients must understand and go through before admission so they can know about the total out-of-pocket experiences. The staff members will courteously explain these policies to everyone before they start treatment while considering their financial situation. The team also provides insurance verification services collaborating with insurance companies to confirm each patient’s benefits. However, it is best if potential clients connect with their insurance provider on their own to understand the benefits fully.
Following are some insurance companies that Rosecrance works with:
- United Behavioral Health
- Health Alliance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
What is the campus at Rosecrance rehab like?
The Rosecrance treatment center is situated in a beautiful neighborhood in Chicago. The campus is close to various sports venues, employment opportunities, universities, public transportation, and other educational facilities. It also has plenty of indoor and outdoor activities for leisure and recreation. The campus was constructed in 2016 and still feels brand new. The accommodation has six apartments with three bedrooms and a rooftop patio that offers spectacular views. A counseling center is available on-site for convenience and ease. In short, the campus offers all the necessary facilities to support recovery.
Is Rosecrance Illinois treatment center right for me or a loved one?
Rosecrance Rockfield Illinois can be a good place for adults and young individuals who wish to live in a structured, drug-free environment to optimize recovery. It can also benefit people already in recovery but require additional support to reintegrate into the old life. The rehab has various treatment options to offer hope, help, and continued support.
What is the duration of treatment at Rosecrance Rehab?
The duration of treatment at Rosecrance residential heroin rehab and other programs can vary depending on individual circumstances. Some may recover within 28 days, while others may require longer treatment plans to overcome their underlying issues fully. An expert can provide an estimated duration of treatment following the initial assessment.
Rosecrance Rockfield Illinois- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Rosecrance Rockfield Illinois
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Self Harm / Suicidal Ideation Treatment / Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Substance Abuse / Detox / Medication Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Drug Addiction / Trauma & PTSD / Depression / Dual Diagnosis / Chronic Stress / Mood Disorder / ADHD / Anger / Anxiety Disorders / Bipolar / Schizophrenia / Sleeping Disorders
- Location United States
- Languages English, Spanish
- Accommodation Shared Room
- Environment Countryside, Lake, City
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox
- Method Psychotherapy, Medical Detox, Brain Training, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Life Coaching, Social competence training & Life Skills, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Yoga, Art Therapy, Psychiatric Therapy, Sport Activities, Music Therapy, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Family Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Nutritional Coaching
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Fitness Center, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men