Rolling Hills Hospital - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Running on the founding principles of excellence and skills, Rolling Hills Hospital is a mental health and addiction treatment center in Tennessee. The rehab offers comprehensive outpatient and inpatient care to adults, adolescents, and seniors to help them fight mental health and addiction issues. Its mission is to deliver high-quality behavioral healthcare treatment, and the staff members try their best to be responsive to the increasing demands of the community fighting mental illness. Through sound leadership and highly-trained and knowledgeable staff members, Rolling Hills rehab continues to provide excellence and compassion to all communities it serves.
As claimed by the rehab, excellence is the hallmark of everything it strives to accomplish, such as community outreach, customer service, and patient care. Through a diverse range of programs, the treatment facility hopes to promote a high level of functioning with particular emphasis on crisis management, goal setting, routine care, and family support. For this purpose, each staff member plays a role in family support, strengths and symptoms, and discharge needs of every patient.
Programs Available at Rolling Hills Hospital
At Rolling Hills mental health rehab, clients can opt for the following programs:
Inpatient Program Options
Inpatient treatment at Rolling Hills drug rehab has been designed to help individuals experiencing intense symptoms of an addiction or a mental health disorder like anxiety or depression. Whether these symptoms are acute or chronic with sudden worsening, the program offers services to keep them under control with 24-hour care and supervision. These residential programs also allow professionals to work closely with clients for a long time without any distractions. Clients can focus better on their recovery as they take a break from their everyday life and its responsibilities.
Inpatient programs at Rolling Hills, Tennessee, take place in the beautiful area of Franklin, which is only 20 minutes south of Nashville. Some components of these programs include:
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Family education and support
- Comprehensive discharge planning
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Recreational and art therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Medication education groups
- 12-Step meetings
Throughout treatment, the staff at Rolling Hills Hospital is with the client every step of the way and helps them move through different stages of recovery. The team collaborates with all clients to create a plan that suits their treatment goals. Adding individual and group therapy provides them with a loving and supportive environment based on compassion and understanding. The rehab also works with the local recovery community to ensure all inpatient clients receive additional support to minimize relapses.
Partial Hospitalization Programs
Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) at Rolling Hills alcohol rehab includes an intensive and highly-structured treatment program for adults suffering from behavioral challenges and emotional issues. These issues include anxiety disorders, grief and loss, mood disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, and alcohol and medication abuse. PHP at the rehab takes place every Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2:30 pm. Each session consists of therapeutic process groups along with psychoeducation. Moreover, all clients can meet with a psychiatrist at least once weekly for medication review and management.
At Rolling Hills Hospital Tennessee, PHP provides a supportive environment to improve clients’ social contacts while allowing them to learn new skills to manage everyday challenges. The ultimate goal is to support patients in understanding their current issues while helping them polish their coping skills. Some commonly used treatment modalities in PHP include:
- Goal-setting sessions
- Group therapy
- Life skills training
- Help with developing support systems
- Musi or activity therapy
- Stress management
- Medication management
Partial hospitalization programs are individualized for each patient to best meet their varied needs. The program is also goal-oriented and uses group therapy as a primary mode of treatment. After completing daily hours for therapy, clients can return to their homes in the evening.
Outpatient programs at Rolling Hills Hospital include relaxation training, intensive group therapy, and coping skills education for adults, adolescents, and senior members struggling with poor mental health. These programs aim to promote the highest level of functioning through skill-building groups, interactive educational sessions, and activity groups. The rehab also runs a separate substance abuse outpatient treatment program for people who require extra counseling sessions for their underlying substance use disorder.
All outpatient programs at Rolling Hills addiction rehab take place with the direct involvement of licensed counselors who provide a high level of therapeutic care. They also teach patients how to cope with everyday stressors while helping them identify and overcome maladaptive strategies and replace them with healthier ones.
Does Rolling Hills Hospital have any accreditation?
Yes, Rolling Hills Hospital has been accredited by The Joint Commission, an organization whose job is to monitor quality and care in mental health and addiction treatment rehabs.
What types of inpatient programs are available at Rolling Hills rehab?
The inpatient programs at the rehab are further categorized into the following:
- Adolescent inpatient program
- Adult psychiatric program
- Senior adult treatment
- Adult chemical dependency treatment
What are the criteria for getting admission to a partial hospitalization program?
Individuals who wish to join a partial hospitalization program at Rolling Hills Hospital must fulfill the following conditions:
- At least 18 years old
- Having a high level of commitment to PHP. This motivation can be internal (self-referral) or external (ordered by a court or encouraged by family)
- A diagnostic assessment that indicates the individual’s need for partial hospitalization
- Having stressors in life that warrant multiple weekly therapy sessions but can be managed with PHP
- An ability to maintain self-safety and the safety of others outside of the PHP hours
- Availability of reliable transportation
- A supportive environment at home with no danger from others living with the individual
What are the elements of the continued care model at Rolling Hills Hospital?
Rolling Hills Hospital includes the following treatment modalities to ensure a continuum of care for all clients:
- A free mental health assessment and examination conducted by a licensed nurse
- A follow-up meeting with an admission counselor to discuss available treatment options
- Discussion of the admission counselor with a psychiatrist to determine the best level of care
- Creation of a customized treatment plan specific to each client’s individual needs
- Group therapy, recreational therapy, family support, and regular consultations
- Discharge planning and aftercare
What should I bring with me to the Rolling Hills inpatient program?
The rehab advises all clients coming to join inpatient programs to carry minimal luggage with them that may include:
- Three comfortable outfits, including t-shirts, sweatshirts, and sweatpants
- Undergarments and night clothes without any underwire
- Comfortable shoes or slippers
- Insurance card, social security card, and driver’s license
- Any item that may bring you comfort and peace, such as a picture of a loved one with no frame or glass
- Books, magazines, or journals without any metal rings or staples
Remember that clients must not carry any hygiene items with them as the rehab is responsible for providing them.
Rolling Hills Hospital- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Rolling Hills Hospital
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Self Harm / Suicidal Ideation Treatment / Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Substance Abuse / Medication Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Drug Addiction / Trauma & PTSD / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Depression / Dual Diagnosis / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / ADHD / Anger / Chronic Stress / Bipolar / Schizophrenia / Anxiety Disorders
- Location United States
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room
- Environment Countryside
- Age Underage, Young Adult, Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Medical, One to One, Group
- Method Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Music Therapy, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Social competence training & Life Skills
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Insurance Accepted
- Gender Women & Men