Purpose Healing Center - TREATMENT REVIEWS
As one of the leading rehabs for alcohol and drug treatment in Scottsdale, Arizona, Purpose Healing Center (PHC) is the place to seek high-quality care for a sober life. The facility has been accredited by The Joint Commission to deliver addiction treatment along with co-occurring disorders management. At PHC, each recovery journey is unique as the treatment center provides individualized care for every person.
Read Also About The Good Life Treatment Center
The counselors and other experts offer customized plans to ensure that all clients make the most of their time on-site. The compassionate staff members utilize evidence-based therapies and interventions to empower clients and support them as they regain control of their lives. Apart from standard addiction treatment, PHC also incorporates holistic therapies to address each person’s emotional, physical, and spiritual needs. This integrated management plan gives patients a fresh start for a happy life.
Programs Available at Purpose Addiction Treatment Center
Purpose Healing Center offers the following addiction treatment programs depending on patient needs.
Detoxification is typically the first step of the treatment ladder at Purpose Recovery and Addiction Center, which serves as a foundation on which patients can build their sober lives. The process focuses on helping patients withdraw from using substances to overcome their physical addictions. Detox at PHC occurs in the following three stages:
- First Stage: This detox stage is known as evaluation and begins as soon as a client enters the facility and enrolls in active treatment. As a part of the evaluation, the staff team asks various questions regarding the nature of addiction, the type of substances involved and their dosages, and past drug history. They may also check patients’ vital signs and obtain past medical history to formulate a targeted treatment plan.
- Second Stage: The supervised detox stage involves cleansing the body of all offending substances under constant medical supervision. Clients can access various therapies to make the process more comfortable and easier to handle.
- Third Stage: As a part of the third stage, experts at PHC prepare clients to enter rehabilitative treatment. While most people transition to inpatient or residential programs, the decision is made after assessing individual factors.
Residential Treatment Programs
Residential treatment programs at PHC provide the highest and the most intense care to people with severe substance use disorders. These programs include therapies that help patients fully recover from addictions while teaching them invaluable skills to feel their best. Residential programs also focus on supporting patients in repairing their existing relationships while forming new bonds with others in recovery.
The duration of a residential program at PHC may vary, depending on the severity of the underlying addiction. These programs usually run for 30, 60, or 90 days and include individual and group therapy sessions. These psychotherapy sessions help patients identify and change their harmful behaviors and thoughts that might trigger or fuel the underlying addictive behaviors. These therapies also restore social skills and help people reintegrate into the community as responsible people. Lastly, residential treatment at PHC also includes other amenities, such as meditation and yoga services, access to the swimming pool, and nutritious yet delicious meals.
Many people who visit Purpose Healing Rehab for addiction treatment also fight underlying mental health issues, such as depression and anxiety. To help such people, the rehab offers dual diagnosis treatment as a part of its residential programs that focus on all addiction and mental health issues simultaneously to improve the chances of recovery.
Partial Hospitalization Program
Partial hospitalization programs at Purpose Healing Center offer a higher level of care than an outpatient program but are less intense than residential treatment. These programs allow clients to continue living at home while engaging in therapy for fixed hours daily. The therapies included in partial hospitalization programs or PHPs are similar to intensive outpatient programs (IOP) but take place in a more well-structured environment and can cater to patients with unstable psychiatric and medical issues.
Many people who join PHPs have co-occurring mental health disorders and can engage in dual therapy offered at PHC. Other therapies available as a part of this treatment program include the following:
- Individual and group counseling
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Addiction education
- Motivational enhancement
- Family therapy
At Purpose Healing Center, patients can also receive recreational therapies, such as yoga and meditation, to optimize their treatment journey. Every PHP program is personalized to best fit each patient’s individual needs. The program runs five days a week from Monday to Friday and provides six hours of daily therapy. Once a patient completes a PHP, they can transition to an IOP.
Intensive Outpatient Program
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is the next level of care for patients who have completed a residential program or PHP and are now ready to get more independent while receiving continued support. These programs include up to nine hours of weekly therapy in a less-intensive environment that promotes more freedom, independence, and accountability. IOPs usually happen in different slots in the mornings and evenings to accommodate a maximum number of patients. The flexible hours allow patients to remain committed to therapy and treatment while engaging in everyday chores and responsibilities.
IOPs at Purpose Healing Center can be a good choice for people who have completed an intense treatment course and are ready to transition to a milder one that does not provide 24/7 supervision. Ideally, these patients must be living in a supportive, safe, and structured home environment among trusted family, friends, and community members.
Who can take help from a treatment program at Purpose Healing Center?
Purpose Healing Center can provide help people who:
- have tried other treatment programs in the past but with no success
- suffer from another psychiatric or medical disorder besides addiction
- require transportation to and from the rehab
- require help in achieving and maintaining a healthy daily structure and routine
- lack the motivation to quit using alcohol and drugs
- wish to heal in a safe recovery environment, away from alcohol, drugs, or risky situations in general
- have experienced serious problems related to school, family, work, or the law
- are at risk of or experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms while trying to quit alcohol or drugs
What treatment therapies are available at PHC for me?
Purpose Healing Center provides various therapies and treatment options to help people recover from alcohol and drug addictions and maintain long-term sobriety. These latest breakthrough therapies are available at different levels of care, such as detox, residential rehabilitation, intensive outpatient care, and partial hospitalization programs, depending on patient circumstances. Some examples of the offered therapies include the following:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Contingency management interventions
- Rational emotive therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Community reinforcement
- Client-centered treatment
- Family therapy
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Medication management
- Psycho-educational group therapy
- Holistic services, such as mindfulness, meditation, yoga, and more
- Relapse prevention training
- Participation in support groups, like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
Why should I join Purpose Recovery and Addiction Center?
This drug rehab Scottsdale runs from a fully-integrated campus that accommodates people in recovery from alcohol use disorders, drug use disorders, and dual diagnosis. All treatment plans are individualized for every patient, depending on their unique circumstances and addiction struggles.
What is a detox program like at PHC, and how long does it last?
PHC adopts a personalized approach to designing detox programs for its patients, depending on their circumstances. These tailored approaches help patients recover quickly and safely while focusing on any personal struggles that arise during the process. A detox program at PHC typically lasts one to two weeks, after which the withdrawal symptoms become easier to manage.
Purpose Healing Center- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Purpose Healing Center