Peaks Recovery Center - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Peaks Recovery Center is a famous rehabilitation center to change mental health and addiction treatment standards. Its initial goal was to provide an innovative program that focuses on young adults; however, the program quickly transformed to help adult men and women of all age groups. Beginning with a detailed detox process and premium treatment program in Colorado, Peaks Recovery rehab played an integral part in the evolution of mental health and addiction treatment.
Through constant effort and high motivation to induce positive changes in others’ lives, the founders eventually set up a facility that stands tall in delivering lasting recovery. Through a combination of evidence-based methods with innovative ideas, the multidisciplinary programs at Peaks Recovery have been continuously helping people transform their lives for the better.
As a true dual diagnosis facility, Peaks Recovery Centers offer gender-specific treatment programs for all adults over 18 years. Its peculiar model of care and curriculum runs for 45 days and includes an approach that supports each client’s individual needs. The mission is to save lives by providing high-quality care to those who need it.
Services Offered at Peaks Recovery Center
Following is an overview of services offered at Peak Addiction Recovery Center:
Detox at Peaks Recovery takes place under the supervision of a care team, including a psychiatrist, physician, and nurses. The medical team collaborates to provide the safest detox experience in Colorado state. A full-time doctor and 24/7 nursing services are available to manage withdrawal symptoms, if any, properly. The medical team also provides clients with oral and IV vitamins and supplements for physiological wellness, which most rehabs in Colorado Springs do not offer.
Peak Recovery Colorado Springs possesses a license to provide inpatient drug and alcohol treatment to men and women over 18 years. The program follows a stabilization model that allows clients to rebuild their foundation for recovery. Throughout the entire duration of the program, clients stay in beautiful housing with a nurturing environment that promotes personal well-being and healing. The inpatient stabilization model that Peaks Recovery Center adopts includes the following steps:
Step One: Stabilizing Withdrawal
In this step, the experts ensure that all clients go safely through a medical detox to clear their bodies of all harmful substances.
Step Two: Stabilizing Cravings
As a part of this process, the clinical team helps clients minimize their cravings for drugs through various therapies and medication-assisted therapies.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Treatment
The intensive outpatient program at Peaks Recovery provides individuals with support to overcome the obstacles in their recovery journey. It is also suitable for those stepping down from an inpatient program. As a part of IOP, experts teach clients to navigate through their mental health issues while giving them the flexibility to take care of other life responsibilities.
IOP can be a suitable option for people who:
- Finished treatment in the past but relapsed and now require fine-tuning or additional recovery support
- Wish to achieve recovery, but their addiction does not meet the criteria for inpatient treatment
- Have recently finished an inpatient program, and their aftercare plan involves IOP to maintain the newly-acquired sober lifestyle
- Are fearful of relapsing soon in the future and require additional support
Aftercare Programs at Peaks Recovery Center aim to help people transition back to their life out of rehab without any significant issues or obstacles. This transition process can be particularly daunting and poses an increased risk of relapse in many. To minimize this risk, the clinical team and case managers at Peaks Recovery collaborate with clients to fulfill the following transitionary goals:
- Mastering the skill of living in a community
- Continuing recovery
- Maintaining abstinence
- Working through family issues
- Taking charge of responsibilities
- Improving psychological awareness
- Acquiring vocational skills
- Securing employment
- Positively changing the identity, values, and lifestyle
What is the Admissions Process Like at Peaks Recovery?
The process of admission at Peaks Recovery involves the following steps:
Initial Phone Call
The first thing you need to do is call the rehab on their official helpline. An admissions specialist will pick up your call and have a discussion to gather some personal information, such as:
- Why you called the rehab
- Your past and present history of addiction and treatment
- Need for detox
Evaluating Individual Needs
In this step, the team of experts at Peaks Recovery performs pre-assessments to learn more about your individual needs. The assessment includes:
- Understanding your financial options, i.e., whether you wish to pay privately or use insurance
- Verifying your insurance plan
- Confirming essential details, such as your current location
- Curating a method of treatment that suits your needs
The in-house admissions team at Peaks Recovery will contact your insurance provider on your behalf and review your benefits to ensure that you get the best treatment at the rehab.
Intake & Admissions
Before arriving, you will undertake a full intake assessment over the phone. The admissions specialist will then set a date and time of arrival and fill in your admission details and level of care. You will also have a chance to ask any questions from the specialist regarding admission or treatment. As soon as you arrive at the facility, the team of staff will welcome you warmly and make you as comfortable as possible.
What addictions does Peaks Recovery Center treat?
Peaks Recovery Center provides treatment to adult men and women battling addictions to:
- Prescription Drugs
What does integrated treatment at Peak Recovery Colorado Springs include?
An integrated program at Peaks Recovery rehab includes evidence-based interventions to treat substance abuse disorders, mental health illnesses, and all associated problems. Such programs actively rule out and treat all co-occurring issues and ensure the provision of specific services to achieve dual recovery.
Which mental health illnesses does Peaks Recovery treat?
Peaks Recovery provides treatment for the following psychiatric illnesses:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Failure To Launch
- Panic Disorders
What insurance does Peaks Recovery accept?
Fortunately, Peaks Recovery works will all major insurance companies, including Aetna, UMR, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and more. Additionally, it also has private pay options for clients.
Is Peaks Recovery accredited?
Peaks Recovery Centers hold accreditation from The Joint Commission’s Behavioral Health Care Accreditation Program.
What is not allowed to bring to Peaks Recovery inpatient rehab?
While arriving at the treatment center, make sure to leave the following items at home:
- Any toiletry or personal item containing alcohol
- Open medications, supplements, and herbs
- Clothing with suggestive messages, such as those related to alcohol and drugs
What does Peaks Recovery cost?
The cost of treatment at Peaks Recovery varies depending on the level of care, treatment duration, and the needed services. For an estimated cost of treatment, get in touch with a representative today.
Peaks Recovery Center- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Peakes Recovery Center
- Brand color
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Substance Abuse / Cocaine Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Anxiety Disorders / Depression / Trauma & PTSD / Dual Diagnosis / ADHD / Bipolar
- Location United States/ Colorado
- Languages English
- Accommodation Private Room, Private Apartment
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Mountain
- Approach Holistic, One to One, Group, Spiritual
- Method Psychiatric Therapy, Somatic Experiencing, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Medical Detox, Acupuncture, Art Therapy, Nutritional Coaching, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Maditation
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Private Chef, Pool, Private Room, Insurance Accepted, Walking
- Gender Women & Men