J. Flowers Health Institute - TREATMENT REVIEWS
J. Flowers Health Institute is a luxury treatment rehab that makes use of a holistic wellness approach using leading technologies, providers, and leading-edge diagnostics to help patients feel and look better. Robbin Mooney and Dr. James Flower founded the rehab with a highly-trained team that welcomes clients worldwide and helps them achieve optimal health.
Read Also About Rising Ridge Recovery
The team empowers and educates those who have been striving for a long time to find answers to their mental health issues. J. Flowers hand-picks the best protocols and providers from holistic health, western medicine, sports medicine, and integrative nutrition that can help clients reach optimal health levels.
Services Available at J. Flowers Rehab
J. Flowers Treatment Center offers the following services and programs to patients:
During the comprehensive review at J. Flowers, a multidisciplinary team completes a thorough assessment of a patient’s medical history and curates an individualized evaluation schedule. The multidisciplinary team includes various medical professionals who may include:
- Trauma therapists
- Chronic pain experts
- Addiction therapists
- Physical therapists
- Brain mapping
- Spiritual therapists
- Other specialists, as required
In addition to initial assessments, clients can opt for additional testing as needed, including brain mapping and hormone testing.
Comprehensive Diagnostic Review
Once the initial review is complete, the diagnostic evaluation process helps clients walk comfortably and privately through an in-depth process that helps experts discover their issues and determine the right approach. The goal is to collect enough data to support an accurate diagnosis and create a plan to improve life. The evaluation team includes experienced experts and health, wellness, medicine, and lifestyle professionals.
The diagnostic evaluation process may include the following elements:
- Comprehensive medical evaluation
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Chronic pain evaluation
- Fitness and nutritional evaluation
- Lifestyle assessment
- Pharmacogenomics testing
- Psychological diagnostic testing
- Specialty physicians consult
- Executive blood panel
- Medication evaluation
- Executive blood panel
- Substance use disorder assessment
- Trauma and psychosocial assessment
- Nutritional assessment and guidance
- Comprehensive report and action plan
- Spiritual assessment and counsel
- One-on-one analysis with physicians
- Process addiction assessment
The exact components of a treatment plan will depend on personal circumstances, such as the existence of an emotional, physical, or mental issue and the need for long-term care.
Treatment Plan Development
The multidisciplinary team at J. flowers makes use of a comprehensive diagnostic evaluation to formulate an individualized treatment plan that effectively incorporates medical, therapeutic, and psychiatric strategies. This comprehensive approach helps them ensure that patients’ future wellness and health are adequately matched with an appropriate level of care. Based on these assessment results, the team of experts then proceed to suggest one or more of the concierge treatment plans offered at the rehab.
Concierge Stabilization Program
The J. Flowers Health Institute Concierge Stabilization Program provides a fully customized and private medical experience. A board-certified addiction specialist works closely with all clients to develop a personalized treatment plan and ensure that they get top-of-the-line psychological and medical care during their stay. Clients receive 24/7 care from a dedicated medical team throughout the program.
Sometimes, it is more comfortable for patients to live and heal in a more private and smaller environment than a standard inpatient setting for which this stabilization program provides them the best option. Each patient gets assessment and monitoring from a private medical staff team who monitors their nutritional intake, vital signs, sleep patterns, and medication needs. The treatment goal is to ensure that all clients complete their stabilization phase and are mentally and medically ready before the team of specialists recommends a long-term treatment plan for them.
Concierge Wellness And Restoration Programs
The Concierge Wellness and Restoration Programs at J. Flowers Health Institute include fully-customized, holistic, and intensively structured programs based on a client’s need to recover. These programs include evidence-based solutions from top specialists who liaise with clients to treat all underlying conditions together. Each client that enters these programs receives one-to-one private care based on the following participation goals:
- Improved mental, physical, and emotional wellness
- Safe return to work or academic education as a productive member
- Treatment of mood symptoms, including depression and anxiety
- A boost in valued activities and easier adaptation to a healthy lifestyle
- Increased understanding of healthy coping skills and learning their application in daily life
The interdisciplinary treatment team overlooking the concierge wellness and restoration programs includes medical doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, interventional pain specialists, trauma specialists, addictionologist, physical therapists, mental health and addiction therapists, wellness providers, nutritionists, and fitness professionals.
Concierge Continuing Care Program
The customizing aftercare planning at J. Flowers allows clients to meet them wherever they are on their journey to good health and help them transition back to everyday living while minimizing relapses. The service is available for those who have successfully gone through diagnostic evaluations, stabilization, wellness, and restoration programs. The concierge aftercare level of care at the rehab allows all clients to safely return home while still engaging in support programs. The services are available through one-to-one sessions virtually in coordination with local providers whose job is to ensure the seamless transition to independent living.
The experts involved in the continuing care program are willing to go the extra mile and connect with them even after they return home. The continuing care program at J. Flowers often includes alumni services that encourage old and new clients to meet up and support each other in recovery.
Does J. Flowers Health Institute provide alumni services?
At J. Flowers Health Institute, the expert team is willing to go the extra mile and connect with clients even after they return home. The alumni service keeps them engaged in follow-ups in the coming weeks and months, even after the clients are no longer in active treatment programs. The aim of the alumni service is to provide the best care and help patients maintain optimal health in the long run.
Will I get other facilities at J.Flowers?
The rehab provides state-of-the-art facilities along with access to a large medical campus. Moreover, it is also in private partnerships with many spas and exquisite hotels to deliver an exceptional and memorable experience to all patients during their time at the rehab.
What amenities does J.Flowers Health Institute provides?
The amenities available at the rehab include but are not limited to the following:
- Luxury executive accommodations to ensure privacy
- Pet-friendly accommodations available
- Complimentary wi-fi along with on-site business services
- A guide to local restaurants, attractions, transportation, and other amenities
What does the treatment team at J. Flowers specialize in?
The treatment team at J. Flowers specializes in the evaluation of:
- Mental, physical, and emotional health
- Process addictions
- Substance use disorders
- Impaired professionals
- Chronic pain
- Overall wellness and health
What is the price of treatment at J. Flowers Health Institute?
The treatment programs at J. Flowers Health Rehab are highly variable depending on the nature and severity of clients’ issues. Hence, the cost of treatment may also vary from one individual to another. The best way to determine the cost you will need to pay is by contacting a representative of rehab over the phone or in person.
What do J. Flowers Health Institute reviews say?
Reviews given by clients seeking treatment from J. Flowers call it a luxury and exquisite rehab that struggles hard to provide the privacy and treatment everyone deserves. The rehab pays special attention to patient comfort and satisfaction, and patients are overall happy with the treatment team, their involvement, and their compassionate attitude.
How long does the treatment last?
The duration of treatment is a personal factor that may vary from one person to another based on their needs, response to treatment, and severity of issues. Some people may recover considerably faster than others, while others may have to stay in therapy longer.
J. Flowers Health Institute- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title J. Flowers Health Institute
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Borderline Personality Disorder / Suicidal Ideation Treatment / Teen Rehab Centers / Wellness Centers / Well-Being / Addiction / Detox / Substance Abuse / Heroin Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Drug Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Anxiety Disorders / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Phobias / Dual Diagnosis / Bipolar / Schizophrenia
- Location United States/ Texas
- Languages English
- Accommodation Private Room
- Environment City
- Age Underage, Young Adult, Adult
- Approach Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method Nutritional Coaching, Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men