Enlightened Solutions - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Enlightened Solutions is a mental health and addiction treatment center catering to people in New Jersey. The rehab allows all clients to find a unique, tailored pathway to a successful recovery and healing experience. The philosophy on which the rehab works makes use of a multidisciplinary approach that implements the highest standards of clinical and medical care. It also encourages a 12-step recovery philosophy while offering holistic and wellness activities, such as music therapy, art, therapy, yoga, meditation, and chiropractic services.
Read Also Best Rehabs In Montana
The clinical team at Enlightened Solutions NJ takes pride in carefully customizing every client’s treatment experience. By adopting an approach called “Enlightened Recovery,” the rehab evaluates the specific needs of every patient across different areas of life and assesses the areas which require attention. This approach balances each client’s psychological, social, and biological needs. The team also understands that recovery is a long-term process. Hence, it commits itself to ensuring a continuum of care for all patients through peer support, outcome analysis, and other follow-up support and coaching services. Enlighted Solutions rehab tries to cultivate a compassionate recovery community to help those touched by addiction and support them to achieve stability, rejuvenation, and independence.
Types of Programs at Enlighted Solutions Rehab
The clinical and admissions teams at Enlighted Solutions work collaboratively to provide personalized programs to all clients, ensuring they meet them wherever they are in their recovery process. Some of the treatment programs available at the facility include the following:
Holistic Therapy Solutions
Experts at Enlighted Solutions believe that a wholesome recovery program must simultaneously focus on the body, mind, and spirit. For this purpose, the rehab provides various holistic therapies, such as yoga, meditation, art and music therapy, chiropractic services, and healthy meals to ensure that each client succeeds in recovery and commits to a sober life in the long run.
Holistic therapies at Enlighted Solutions aim to enable all clients to:
- Learn how to live a healthier, happier life without relying on alcohol or drugs
- Improve their energy levels, sleeping habits, nutritional status, and physical health
- Acquire the skills needed to repair damaged relationships with family and friends
- Gain the techniques and tools needed to successfully manage depression, anxiety, and other mental health conditions
The holistic therapies at Enlighted Solutions also promote community building and self-reflection while strengthening the connection between actions and beliefs.
Inpatient Detox & Residential Programs
Enlightened Solutions medically supervised detox programs are typically the first step of treatment for most people. The goal is to help clients safely cleanse their bodies and eliminate any toxic drugs or substances under expert care with minimal risk. Clients can also engage in other holistic activities to speed up recovery. The detox process typically takes three to ten days to complete following which most clients transition into a residential program. As a part of this program, clients remain onsite at dedicated accommodations and heal and recover under expert supervision. Following are some components typically offered as a part of an inpatient treatment plan at Enlightened Solutions:
- Individual and group therapy
- Holistic treatments
- Recovery planning
- Experiential therapies
- Mental health treatment
- Nutritional support
All residential treatment plans are tailored according to individual circumstances.
Partial Care Program
Also known as a partial hospitalization program (PHP), a partial care program at Enlightened Solutions invites patients to participate in a high-focused, intensive experience while living in a sober arrangement or home. As a part of this PHP, clients reach the rehab in the morning and return home after attending treatment during the day. With a highly-structured treatment approach in an intensive environment, a partial care program is similar to residential treatment. Still, it allows clients to attend school or work and manage other daily responsibilities without sacrificing treatment.
Following are the people most likely to benefit from a partial care program at Enlighted Solutions rehab:
- People who don’t need 24/7 monitoring
- People who cannot commit to a live-in treatment program due to daily responsibilities
- People who need a tune-up following a recent relapse
- People who wish to step down after a current intensive treatment program
- People living in a recovery-oriented, supportive environment
Intensive Outpatient Program
Intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) at Enlightened Solutions target people who need extra attention or help in their recovery. However, remember that these programs are less intensive than inpatient programs and more appropriate for people with less-severe addictions and mental health issues. During treatment, clients continue to live in their homes and travel to the facility to attend a fixed number of hours per week.
As a client begins the Enlightened Solutions admission process, the team assesses their situation and determines the best programs they may need during their stay. The admission experts usually recommend family programs to most patients with family members and loved ones, such as siblings, parents, housemates, or spouses, who share close bonds with them. Experts integrate this family therapy program into each client’s treatment plan as deemed appropriate.
As a part of the family program, clients and their loved ones have multiple scheduled counseling and therapy sessions in individual and group settings, along with educational sessions. Some sessions target the family members alone, while others promote the relationship between patients and their loved ones. This family program continues to take place occasionally throughout an ongoing treatment plan. A team member will work with every client to ensure the family program is consistent with the rest of their schedule.
What to Bring for Sober Living Home at Enlighted Solutions?
If you are in a partial care program and moving into a local sober living arrangement, the rehab suggests bringing the following things with you:
- Enough clothes to last two weeks: Clients can wash these clothes with onsite washers and dryers.
- Toiletries: These include products like shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, razor, hairbrush, and shaving cream.
- Medications: The staff advises bringing all medications you are currently taking. The onsite doctors will assess these medications and may make changes as necessary.
- Computer: Clients needing to work remotely while seeking treatment can bring a laptop. Remember that the computer will be locked up at all times except when they need to use it.
- Cell phones: While patients can bring their cell phones, the staff will confiscate them and keep them locked throughout their partial care phase of treatment. Clients can get their phones back once they transition into an intensive outpatient program.
The staff team at Enlightened Solutions does not recommend clients bring food or beverages. It provides healthy, fresh, organic food to nourish the mind and body and restore optimal working levels.
What will happen when I finish the Enlightened Solutions detox program?
The treatment plans for each patient are individual, depending on their unique circumstances. Clients who finish their detox program usually enroll in residential treatment and follow-up care with free alumni engagement, events, and support meetings to ensure a continuum of care.
Does Enlightened Solutions rehab offer family therapy?
The rehab offers many family support sessions and therapy; however, most occur over the phone. Remember that each patient has variable circumstances, so the extent of family involvement in each case may vary.
What if a patient enrolled in residential treatment has food allergies?
All meals at Enlightened Solutions are specially prepared by a chef using organic ingredients. The kitchen staff is open to most dietary restrictions and provides accommodated meals accordingly. Treatment professionals typically confirm patients’ dietary status and requirements as part of their admission process.
Does Enlightened Solutions Center provide case management services?
Enlightened Solutions NJ provides extensive aftercare and legal follow-up services, including employment and probation for patients who qualify for them. Moreover, it is also open to making reasonable accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
What if I have ongoing legal issues as I seek treatment?
The clinical team at Enlightened Solutions will closely work with all clients and assist in their legal matters so they are addressed.
Enlightened Solutions- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Enlightened Solutions
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Wellness Centers / Alcohol Addiction / Drug Addiction / Detox / Anxiety Disorders / Depression / Codependency / Dual Diagnosis
- Location United States/ New Jersey
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room
- Environment City
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Holistic, One to One, Group
- Method Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Maditation, Music Therapy, Sport Activities, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Social competence training & Life Skills
- Amenities Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men