Clinic Les Alpes is situated in a spectacular setting of outstanding natural beauty in the mountains close to the town of Montreux in Switzerland. The Clinic has a 360 degrees view of alpine meadows, forests, snow-capped mountains and Lake Geneva. It is a beautiful, serene and peaceful place. Our location was chosen specifically to grant our clients the perfect setting for recovery and growth.
Clinic Les Alpes offers a comprehensive service of exceptional quality and a personalised treatment plan. We help you discover the path to recovery by responding to all your individual needs in our secluded and beautifully designed environment. This environment offers you all the opportunities, resources and safety of an inpatient medical clinic, fully licensed by the Swiss Department of Health.
Our vision is centred around excellence. Our facilities reflect our standards and our calibre. Our staff share our values and thus they carry their duties and responsibilities with the utmost care and attentiveness. Our teams consist of trained medicals and leading therapists. We are proud to have a bilingual staff that can communicate the needs and issues of clients from different parts of the world.
Our treatment plan is based on the interplay of the mind, the body, and the spirit. We treat a variety of issues and disorders including addictions, burnouts, and mental health issues. We look at each client as a unique individual and base our treatment accordingly. Our personalized plans help us in creating a lasting and effective change.
We do not define the person by their issues even if they dominate their life.
Our buildings bring together the charm of historic alpine chateaus and the modernity of treatment facilities. Our main rooms provide a serene stay and guaranteed serenity. In addition, our residents can enjoy the luxury of our library, our drawing-room, the study, and the terrace.
Our bedrooms are designed to offer clients quality sleep and relaxations. We offer a wide range of activities as our medical spa, includes treatment suites, yoga and pilates rooms, a gym and a spectacular pool, all in order to enhance physical and mental recovery.
In terms of food, our restaurants prepare delicious and savoury meals that are sure to satisfy the senses and the nutritional needs of the client. Each client will be offered a special food plan that will support his body through the recovery. We bring our ingredients from farmers to ensure that our food is fresh and healthy.
Our comprehensive plan offers an aftercare program that will support your recovery outside of the clinic. This includes a sustained connection with the client and returns visits to refresh the commitment towards recovery. We are devoted to helping you heal from your issues and thus we accompany you
to the end of your recovery.
In addition to individual care, we also help families create a supportive environment for each other. Our therapists will also offer a programme that specializes in supporting co-dependent family members.
- Name Clinic Les Alpes
- Treatment Program Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction
- Location Europe/ Montreux/ Switzerland
- Languages English, French
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Mountain, Countryside
- Approach Medical, Holistic, Group
- Method Massage, Nutritional Coaching, Family Therapy, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Life Coaching, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Fitness Center, SPA, Pool, Private Room
- Gender Women & Men
One review on “Clinic Les Alpes”
Very nice location in the french part of Switzerland. The facility is big enough not to step on each others feet of all other clients.