Clementine Eating Disorders - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Clementine Eating Disorders Rehab is a residential treatment center focusing on young adolescent girls struggling with anorexia nervosa, binge eating disorder, exercise addiction, and other similar issues. The rehab runs a chain of treatment centers covering various locations and offering different levels of psychiatric and medical care. Treatment at the facility is highly-integrative and includes personalized nutritional and clinical care and comprehensive family and academic support.
Read Also About Muse Treatment Los Angeles
The treatment programs at Clementine are sensitive to the developmental needs of the young population group. The rehab also claims that all programs are therapeutically grounded and incorporate sufficient research, outcome data, and state-of-the-art approaches. The team of experts running the rehab believes in developing connections and working as a team with each patient’s family while instilling trust and home in the relationship. The goal of rehab is to make treatment accessible for everyone while working with patients and families with total commitment and dedication. All programs at Clementine are in-network with different insurance providers. Moreover, it also coordinates single-case agreements with these providers to help patients with financial coverage as much as possible.
Key Features of Clementine Treatment Center
At Clementine Eating Disorder Miami, the team of experts supports all adolescents and their families on the path to recovery by preparing them to face the challenges related to eating disorders. The treatment facility ensures that all programs incorporate the following key features to maximize recovery:
A Comfortable Environment with High Staff-to-Client Ratio
The treatment sites operate in beautiful, peaceful, relaxing suburban neighborhoods. Each treatment center has an excellent staff-to-client ration and a dedicated multidisciplinary team to properly supervise the treatment program. A single therapy works with up to four patients at a time so that they can form meaningful connections with each of them and guide them properly.
Thoughtful Exposure Therapy
At Clementine Eating Disorders Rehab, the treatment team creates special challenges and exposure experiences for its adolescents to help them prepare for complications they may face once they get out of treatment. These exposures often include their family members so that the entire family is well-prepared for life outside of rehab. This experimentation with exposures may take place at school, at home, and in other daily activities in collaboration with their treatment team before they leave rehab.
Comprehensive, Individualized, and Multidimensional Level System
Clementine’s level system provides progress markers as patients keep moving through programs. It also allows them to set individualized treatment goals and aims with the support of peers and the treatment team. The level system also serves as an outline for treatment progress at a pace that best reflects the unique needs of a teenager.
Thoughtful and Thorough Aftercare Planning
As soon as an adolescent is coming closer to discharge, the treatment team at Clementine develops a comprehensive and detailed aftercare plan for them. The aftercare plan thoroughly assesses the unique biological, relationship, and psychological factors. Aftercare planning also includes communication with the treatment team and family members to form a care package that works in the patient’s best interests.
Individualized Treatment Plans
Each adolescent that comes to Clementine Treatment Program undergoes in-depth assessments and evaluations. These assessments provide experts with enough information they need to recover according to their individual circumstances.
Components of Clementine Adolescent Treatment Programs
Clementine Treatment Center runs different types of programs with specific components, such as:
- Individual psychotherapy sessions twice per week with experts carrying doctoral or master’s level degrees
- Weekly individual sessions with different members of the treatment team, such as psychiatrists, dieticians, family therapists, and clinical director
- Family involvement and empowerment, which involves onsite and remote weekly family therapy, individualized exposure to practice meals, weekly multi-family group therapy at the rehab, and a chance to support the adolescent’s reintegration back into the family mealtimes after discharge
- Daily therapies, like body image, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, self-esteem, relapse prevention, family and relationships, arts and expressive therapies, and interpersonal processing in a group setting
- Individualized treatment for all co-occurring disorders, including mood disorders, trauma, substance use, and more
- Supported exposure therapy, including weekly food challenges, normalization of feared food groups, outings, trips to restaurants and grocery stores, and activities, like movie nights, jewelry making, and pottery
- Weekly individual therapeutic assignments that are tailored to personal circumstances and intended to promote understanding, insight, and awareness about eating disorders
- Life skills development with a focus on hygiene, journaling, peer pressure and assertiveness, decision-making, communication, school stress, time management, and prioritization, homework, and chores
- Encouragement to participate in movement and exercise therapy to ensure that all adolescents develop a mindful connection with these activities
- Weekly movement sessions, games, dance, and expressive movement therapy
- In-depth discharge and aftercare planning which includes step-down program support, referrals as needed, personalized exercise and meal plans, academic reintegration plans, and transitions to outpatient clinics where applicable
How does Clementine Eating Disorders Program help patients?
Experts at Clementine support adolescent patients and their families to get on the path to recovery by preparing them to successfully navigate the everyday challenges of an eating disorder. The team also provides education and empathy to patients and their loved ones by becoming their partners in recovery. The aim is to help adolescents replace their eating disorders using healthy skills and develop a deeper understanding of how to live a life reflective of their unique individualities.
What is the process of admission to enter a Clementine program?
The admission process for Clementine Treatment Center begins by calling their official number, emailing them rehab, or completing an online form available on their official website. Following this, one of the admissions specialists gets in touch with the interested individuals and gathers information about their issues. Each patient has an opportunity to discuss their individual needs and goals they wish to accomplish under the care of this rehab. The admissions specialists will coordinate with patients to check their insurance benefits, following which they will discuss the financial arrangements for treatment. The rehab also conducts assessments to ensure they provide adequate and proper care to them. Upon completing all checks, the team will work with the patient to set an admission date and a convenient location.
Does Clementine Eating Disorder Virginia accept insurance?
All Clementine Eating Disorders Rehab campuses are in-network with many insurance companies and advocate for single-case agreements. The specialists at the rehab are willing to dig in deep with every insurance policy and formula for the best plan for every client that is not burdensome from a financial point of view.
What does Clementine Treatment Center treat?
Clementine adolescent treatment programs provide help and care to adolescents fighting:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Compulsive Overeating
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- Orthorexia Nervosa
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders
The rehab also caters to people with co-occurring disorders, such as posttraumatic disorder, substance use disorders, and other psychiatric presentations like OCD, anxiety, depression, borderline personality disorder, and bipolar disorder.
Clementine Eating Disorders- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Clementine Eating Disorders
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Borderline Personality Disorder / Anxiety Disorders / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Dual Diagnosis / Mood Disorder / Bipolar
- Location United States/ Florida/ Miami
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room
- Environment Coastal, City
- Age Underage
- Approach Medical, One to One, Group
- Method Art Therapy, Nutritional Coaching, Family Therapy, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Social competence training & Life Skills
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Private Room, Private Residence, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women only
Clementine Eating Disorders Contact
- Website https://clementineprograms.com/
- Address 7201 SW 174th St, Palmetto Bay, FL 33157, United