CenterPointe Hospital - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Operating from a 33-acre campus, CenterPointe is an addiction and mental health treatment provider catering to adolescents and adult populations. Located along the Missouri River, it offers a 150-bed rehabilitation center equipped with state-of-the-art private facilities to efficiently serve the addiction and behavioral needs of patients. The rehab has established itself as a leader in addiction and mental health treatment and successfully maintains a reputation for providing a continuum of care. The facility has a history of proven success with programs that have been specifically built with patients’ needs in mind.
CenterPointe rehab has employed highly-trained staff members that effectively deliver outpatient and inpatient behavioral health care needs. The rehab operates from several locations to cater to as many people as possible. It is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and holds a license from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services for its commitment to quality care.
Adolescent Program at CenterPointe Hospital
Also known as The Stepping Stones behavioral health treatment program, this program targets adolescents by offering them a unique inpatient environment. It currently accepts teens between the ages of 12 to 17 years who are struggling with substance abuse and emotional health problems. The inpatient program serves as an ideal place for teenagers who are struggling with the challenges faced by the youth of today. The highly-trained clinicians supervising this program have successfully hundreds of teens and their families going through crises.
As a part of the CenterPointe Adolescent Program, each teen undergoes immediate assessment and stabilization by the caring and competent staff. The team carrying out the assessments includes nurses, licensed social workers, therapists, pediatricians, and psychiatrists. Once stabilized, the team works with the teen and their family members to establish a plan of care.
Throughout the program, the treatment team creates and reinforces a healing, safe, and stable environment that allows teenagers to recover. Moreover, these patients also develop insights into their challenges while learning the skills they need to lead a happy, healthy life. Each teen will get plenty of therapeutic techniques to make a recovery achievable, such as life skills training, family sessions, and individual and group therapy.
The adolescent program at CenterPointe Hospital currently caters to teenagers who present with the following conditions:
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depression
- Sexual acting out
- Severe ADHD
- Substance use and abuse
- Erratic mood swings
- Repercussions of trauma
- Suicidal ideations and behaviors
- Self-injury or self-mutilation
- Homicidal thoughts and behaviors
Adult Mental and Addiction Treatment Program at CenterPointe Hospital
For men and women struggling with chemical dependency and co-existing disorders, the residential program at CenterPointe alcohol rehab offers a way out. This program provides a well-structured and supportive environment with an effective treatment regimen. Most patients enroll in the program for four weeks and receive 24-hour medical supervision in a residential level of care.
One of the most significant benefits of the adult residential rehab at CenterPointe is that it incorporates different treatment components in a single program. This program provides clients with individualized treatments targeting their spiritual physical, psychological, and emotional needs. Additionally, the program runs throughout the day and allows clients to fully dedicate their energies towards recovery for the prescribed duration of treatment.
All clients who enroll in this program continue to live in a safe and confidential environment free from environmental and situational triggers. The program continues to provide a supportive and tight-knit environment in which patients effortlessly put all their attention toward recovery. It also provides several unique opportunities to individuals for exploring their psychological and medical issues linked with their drug use. Dual diagnosis services are also available for people battling more than one type of psychiatric issue or substance abuse disorder.
The residential treatment program for addiction includes, but is not limited to, the following components:
- Comprehensive assessment of addiction and mental health issues
- 24-hour medical supervision
- 2-4 weeks of residential treatment
- Individual and group therapy
- The holistic approach addresses emotional, physical, spiritual, and psychological needs
- Medical oversight by a physician
- Highly structured environment and program
- Living In Balance Curriculum
- Family support groups free of charge
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Nutritional counseling
- Mindfulness-based skills
- Addiction disease education & educational lectures
- Relapse Prevention
- Aftercare groups free of charge
- Activity therapy and Yoga
- 12-step meetings
- Trauma-informed therapy
- Dual disorders treatment for addiction and mental health issues
- Sober living skills and supports
- AA and NA meetings on site
What type of services does CenterPointe drug and alcohol rehab provide?
CenterPointe Hospital provides a range of treatment options, including detoxification, inpatient treatment, outpatient programs, intensive outpatient programs, and partial hospitalization programs. These programs target different communities, including adolescents, adults, and senior adults. The rehab also offers various specialized programs to meet the unique needs of diverse communities, such as veterans, first responders, military. LGBTQ+ community, etc.
Will CenterPoint drug treatment center accept my insurance?
Yes, fortunately, CenterPointe Hospital works with many major insurance companies along with Medicaid, Tricare, and Medicaid.
What should I bring with me as I am checking into the inpatient treatment program?
For clients checking into the inpatient program at CenterPointe, the rehab advises bringing a few items which include:
- Insurance and ID documents
- Clothes for 3 to 5 days
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of all current healthcare providers
- Comfortable, modest clothes for 3 to 5 days
- A list of all medications
- $20 cash
- Personal hygiene items
Clients must leave all sharp objects, glass containers, electronic devices, strings, and ties at home. Additionally, no items containing alcohol are permissible.
What is the admission process like?
CenterPointe Hospital is open 24 hours a day throughout the week. While the rehab does not require clients to make an appointment beforehand, it is always better to call ahead and talk to one of the counselors over the phone to discuss the underlying mental health or addiction concerns. Upon arrival at the hospital, the client will meet with a qualified clinician before seeking admission to the facility who will guide the inpatient staff to customize treatment according to the individual needs.
Where are CenterPointe Hospital locations?
CenterPointe has a hospital in Saint Charles (Weldon Spring) and several outpatient locations in the Greater St. Louis Metro area and Central Missouri.
How much will the treatment cost?
Treatment at CenterPointe Hospital will vary depending on the type of program you choose. A representative can only give you an estimate after assessing your circumstances and determining the best level of care.
CenterPointe Hospital- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title CenterPointe Hospital
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Self Harm / Suicidal Ideation Treatment / Addiction / Detox / Alcohol Addiction / Substance Abuse / Prescription Drug Addiction / Meth Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Medication Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Sex Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Trauma & PTSD / Dual Diagnosis / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Mood Disorder / ADHD / Anger / Depression / Anxiety Disorders / Bipolar / Schizophrenia
- Location United States
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room
- Environment City
- Age Underage, Young Adult, Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One to One, Group
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Nutritional Coaching, Family Therapy, Maditation, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Private Chef, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted
- Gender Women & Men