Betty Ford Rehab Florida - TREATMENT REVIEWS
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation has constantly been a force of hope and healing for people, families, and communities directly and indirectly affected by the effects of addiction and mental health disorders. Harnessing love, science, and wisdom of experience, this non-profit organization provides comprehensive behavioral health care while letting people rise above stigma and fight addiction. Established in 1949, Betty Ford currently has various treatment centers spread nationwide in addition to a comprehensive network of collaborators, Hazelden Florida being one of them.
Read Also About Betty Ford Rehab Rancho Mirage
Addiction treatment at Hazelden Betty Ford Rehab Florida is delivered by a team of highly qualified professionals who work together to design treatment plans for each client in an individualized and holistic way. Beginning from diagnosis to therapy to recovery, a treatment program at Betty Ford Naples may include one or more of the following:
- Integrated services and therapies that address various aspects of addiction, for example, physical issues, emotional needs, co-occurring mental health disorders, and spirituality.
- 24/7 nursing services to address all medical needs.
- Customized drug and alcohol rehabilitation based on unique needs and circumstances.
- A built-in sober community that supports overall well-being and healing.
- State-of-the-art group rooms that ensure effective participation of all clients in treatment activities
What Treatment Looks Like at Hazelden Naples Florida
Betty Ford Naples offers the following programs to its clients based on their needs:
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Program
Also known as residential treatment, this program involved participating in therapy and education related to drug addiction while living on campus. In addition to 24/7 support, inpatient programs at Hazelden Florida include the following:
- Insight and information regarding addiction
- Gender-informed programming
- An introduction to recovery practices and principles
- Medical services
- Wellness activities
- Special-focus groups
- Integrated mental health services for co-occurring disorders (also known as dual diagnosis programs)
- Twelve-Step Facilitation Therapy
- Spiritual care services
As a client advances through rehab, clinicians at Betty Ford Naples recommend transitioning them to less-structured programs based on their progress.
Also known as a partial hospitalization program, day treatment at Betty Ford Rehab Florida remains a good option for people who have already sought residential treatment but still need ongoing support to continue working on their recovery.
Onsite Sober Housing
People who are participating in the outpatient substance use treatment programs at Betty Ford Naples branch have the option to opt for sober houses. Living in these condos allows patients to thrive in a supportive and healing environment during their treatment. Moreover, they have round-the-clock availability of experts to provide help and support. Following are some features of sober housing at Hazelden Naples Florida:
- 12 condominiums with a space to house four clients per unit
- Twice weekly grocery delivery to fulfill client orders
- Fully furnished units with dryer and washer in addition to a stocked kitchen and an open-air terrace
- Rooftop patio to prepare and share meals or relax
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Intensive outpatient programs at Hazelden Betty Ford are highly customized to meet each client wherever they are in recovery. The program components may include day and evening sessions that provide preparedness and treatment motivation to all clients. IOP at Betty Ford includes both virtual and in-person services that take into account each client’s specific concerns and challenges and tailor the care provided to align with their evolving needs.
Outpatient Mental Health Services
The licensed mental health professionals at Hazelden Naples Florida offer care and counseling services to people struggling with trauma, adversity, excessive stress, grief, and other types of emotional challenges and mental health issues. Experts at the rehab begin outpatient services by conducting an initial assessment to determine the most supportive and effective program that meets individual needs. Outpatient services run Monday to Saturday and are available through appointment.
Specialty Programming at Betty Ford Naples
The purpose of offering specialty programs is to allow certain populations to benefit the most from these services based on their unique needs. Following are some specialty programs that Hazelden Betty Ford offers to its customers depending on their needs:
- Older Adults (50+): This group particularly focuses on age-specific issues in people over the age of 50. These issues may include addiction, drug abuse, overall well-being, and recovery.
- Opioid Use Disorder Program: Developed by a team of highly skilled clinicians at the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, Comprehensive Opioid Response with the Twelve Steps or COR-12 is an evidence-based program directed at people with underlying opioid addiction.
Visiting Loved Ones at Betty Ford Clinic Florida
At Betty Ford, the privacy, safety, and respect of all patients and their loved ones is of primary importance. For people who wish to visit their loved ones currently seeking treatment at the facility, the following must be kept in mind:
To protect the health and well-being of the community members, Betty Ford may have certain visitation restrictions in place. Everyone who wishes to pay a visit to the rehab in person must call the staff to check the current visitation policies at the Florida location to avoid any inconvenience.
The staff team at Betty Ford Naples expects the following from everyone visiting their loved ones onsite:
- Respect the confidentiality of every patient.
- Park in designated spots only.
- Register each time they visit by going to the Visiting Desk at the Cork Center.
- Wear the visitor badge and ensure that it is displayed at all times while a visitor is on campus.
- Avoid bringing any over-the-counter medication to anyone receiving treatment at Betty Ford. This includes all vitamins, herbal remedies, dietary supplements, energy drinks, and over-the-counter medications.
- To only take patients off campus if they have a pre-approved pass from their respective counselors.
- Avoid bringing pets on campus unless it is a service dog, such as seeing-eye dogs. The rehab team will require proof of vaccinations to permit service animals
- Avoid going to condos with their loved ones as they are shared spaces and doing so may invade other patients’ privacy.
- To only remain in treatment areas or outside.
- Avoid using video recorders or cameras, including those on cell phones, while on campus to respect others’ privacy.
What does Betty Ford Naples offer for long-term rehabilitation of its patients?
Experts at Betty Ford Rehab Florida understand that maintaining a healthy, substance-free life means learning how to live life differently so that a person can effectively manage this chronic disease. The rehab offers various recovery services and resources to help its clients advance their sobriety and long-term health. These sources include both online and in-person services, such as the following:
- Mobile applications
- Accountability and monitoring services
- Web/phone-based recovery coaching
Can I bring service animals to Hazelden Naples?
Betty Ford Naples permits service animals as the rehab believes in providing equal opportunities to people who need assistance with these animals. However, any other animals whose sole purpose is to provide emotional support, comfort, or companionship are not termed service animals and; therefore, not allowed on the rehab premises.
What does getting into treatment at Betty Ford Rehab Florida look like?
As soon as you arrive at the facility, the treatment team will work with you to design a plan that meets your specific needs while supporting lasting recovery. After accomplishing these goals, you can start participating in twelve-step meetings based in the community to prepare yourself when you leave the rehab for ongoing recovery. Daily schedules at Hazelden Naples Florida are well-structured and include various activities throughout the day, such as the following:
- One-to-one counseling time
- Education sessions
- Special topic groups, for example, men’s or women’s groups or first responder groups
- Wellness activities
- Spirituality Care services
- Social activities
- Recovery and alumni speakers
- Evening meditation
- Fellowship dinners
Betty Ford Rehab Florida- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Betty Ford Rehab Florida
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Alcohol Addiction / Drug Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Detox / Dual Diagnosis
- Location United States/ Florida
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room
- Environment City
- Age Underage, Young Adult, Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Holistic, One to One, Group
- Method Family Therapy, Social competence training & Life Skills
- Amenities Private Residence, Insurance Accepted
- Gender Women & Men