The Center • A Place of HOPE - TREATMENT REVIEWS
The Center • A Place of HOPE has been working in the field of mental health for over 37 years. This award-winning facility has experienced and caring staff members that provide excellent care and support for people suffering from trauma, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, abusive relationships, addiction, and more. By adopting a whole-person approach, the care team crafts an individualized program tailored to each patient’s specific needs for maximum chances of recovery.
The Center • A Place of HOPE Treatment Highlights
The Center for Hope Edmonds provides the following facilities and features to its clients:
A peaceful setting away from everyday stressors
Located in Edmonds, Washington, The Center • A Place of HOPE is only 20 minutes from downtown Seattle. It works from a peaceful town where patients can have the luxury of relaxing and enjoying their calm, serene, and tranquil stay with long walks, visits to the beach, and reflection. The campus has dedicated communal spaces, lounges, treatment rooms, and offices with recent and modern renovations and fittings.
Various housing options in the community
The Center • A Place of HOPE provides a perfect setting for recovery and healing with a direct view of the Olympic Mountains. It also provides different housing options to clients in partnerships with Travelodge by Wyndham, Vrbo, Best Western Plus, and Airbnb. All these options provide home-like environments with modern and recently-renovated rooms. Moreover, these places are only at walking distance from the rehab, making commuting easy for patients. Most of these places also provide facilities like laundry, housekeeping, patios and decks, linen services, and private outdoor spaces to facilitate the recovery process as much as possible.
People who join The Center • A Place of HOPE can access various high-quality facilities, such as:
- Quiet rooms and private lounges throughout the main building
- Free tea and coffee available in the main lounge
- Facilities like basketball courts, pools, yoga rooms, a juice bar, cardio equipment, etc.
- Nutritious meals
- An opportunity to go on long, peaceful walks in the downtown
Specialty Treatment Programs at The Center • A Place of HOPE
The Center • A Place of HOPE provides the following specialist treatment programs to its clients depending on their circumstances:
High Profile Private Treatment Programs
This program caters to people who require security and privacy throughout their treatment. The high-profile private treatment program at The Center • A Place of HOPE takes place in a luxurious and private estate to maintain confidentiality. It targets people with high profiles and high net worth. It also includes a multi-dimensional, intensive program to help clients begin healthy living. The treatment team includes the best nutritionists, counselors, doctors, fitness consultants, and spiritual guides to deliver individualized, whole-person, holistic care. The minimum duration of stay at this program is 5 days but can extend to 4 weeks depending on client needs. The high-profile private treatment program currently accepts clients suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, and burnout.
The Center • A Place of HOPE services Canadian people experiencing eating disorders, anxiety, depression, and other mental disorders for years. The center is only a brief train ride from Vancouver, British Columbia, so Canadians can easily access it without any inconvenience. For them, treatment begins with an initial personal assessment which helps experts pinpoint the areas of life contributing to their poor mental health. These areas may include:
- Mental health
- Alcohol or chemical dependency
- Social and personal relationships
- Family and childhood issues
- Workplace environments
- Behavioral addiction problems
- Career and vocational needs
As treatment under the Canadian Program begins, experts provide:
- Healthy and nutritious meals on weekdays
- A comprehensive psychological assessment
- A complete fitness and health evaluation
- Nutritional and medical assessments
Spiritual Renewal Program
This program targets professionals, such as pastors, ministers, ministry leaders, elders, and lay leaders, who give so much of themselves to others every day. Consequently, they often have little left for themselves or their loved ones. Many of them undergo stress or burnout and require a place to renew and restore themselves.
As a faith-based treatment center, The Center • A Place of HOPE provides a spiritual renewal program to people who have given a lot to their profession. The staff members providing spiritual services understand the struggles of these professionals and help them cleanse, re-energize, and renew themselves. Throughout the program, these people get productive and active time to deal with stress and burnout through spiritual re-commitment, personal reflection, emotional renewal, and physical restoration.
The spiritual renewal program at The Center • A Place of HOPE is individualized and varies from one person to another. However, for most people, it normally includes:
- Renewal of faith
- Regaining spiritual energy
- Rejuvenating the relationship with God
- Reviewing career and vocational needs
- Returning joy to professional and personal life
Does The Center • A Place of HOPE accept insurance?
The Center • A Place of HOPE accepts insurance to cover the cost of treatment. Remember that each insurance carrier provides different coverage for treatment, but the rehab staff is well-trained to provide a good estimate to patients. Currently, the facility is not accepting Medicaid and Medicare but can work with private insurance companies. Moreover, it also accepts private pay for treatment from patients who do not have an insurance plan.
What is the treatment philosophy at The Center • A Place of HOPE?
The Center • A Place of HOPE bases its treatment on a whole-person approach that focuses on all aspects of an individual’s life, such as:
- Emotional well-being
- Nutritional vitality
- Physical health
- Relationship happiness
- Spiritual peace
- Intellectual growth
What level of care is available at The Center • A Place of HOPE?
All treatment programs at The Center • A Place of HOPE take place at a level of partial hospitalization. These programs deliver supervised care from 8 am to 6 pm every Monday to Friday. The program also runs on Saturdays from 8 am to 5 pm. A partial Hospitalization Program or PHP is more structured and intensive than an outpatient program and can work more efficiently for people with anxiety, depression, trauma, or eating disorders. It is suitable for those who do not require 24/7 supervision and can independently complete daily chores, such as grocery shopping, laundry, and cooking.
What is the duration of treatment at The Center • A Place of HOPE?
The duration of treatment at The Center • A Place of HOPE is typically around four weeks; however, it may vary depending on the individual circumstances. For some, the treatment plan may continue for up to eight weeks. The admissions team assesses each client during the initial intake evaluation to determine the duration.
Who is on the treatment team at The Center?
The treatment team at The Center • A Place of HOPE includes the following professionals:
- Certified Dietitian (CD)
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
- Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist (RDN)
- Licensed Psychologist (PhD)
- Medical Physician (MD)
- Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Certified Medical Assistant (MA-C)
- Board Certified Psychiatrist (MD)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Naturopathic Physician (NP)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Mental Health Professional (MHP)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS)
Does The Center • A Place of HOPE provide aftercare?
All clients at The Center • A Place of HOPE meet with an aftercare coordinator during ongoing treatment to plan discharge. Upon discharge, these patients can continue treatment as an outpatient or enroll in the alumni program. The rehab also has private alumni Facebook groups and portals that allow everyone to stay in touch with The Center for as long as they like. These platforms also allow them to connect with alumni mentors and participate in telehealth and zoom group support sessions.
What does The Center • A Place of HOPE reviews say?
Most reviews about The Center • A Place of HOPE are positive, considering it a place that saved their lives.
The Center • A Place of HOPE- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title The Center • A Place of HOPE
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Drug Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Sex Addiction / Porn Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Gaming Addiction / Bipolar / Anger / ADHD / Dual Diagnosis / Codependency / Binge Eating Disorder / Anorexia Nervosa / Bulimia Nervosa / Trauma & PTSD / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Eating Disorders / Depression / Chronic Stress / Anxiety Disorders / Burnout
- Location United States/ Washington
- Languages English
- Environment Beach
- Age Adult
- Approach Medical, Holistic, One to One
- Method Massage, Art Therapy, Nutritional Coaching, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Amenities Fitness Center, Pool, Private Room, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men