Rise in Malibu - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Rise in Malibu is a luxury alcohol and drug treatment facility with a mission to help those fighting these illnesses for a long time. The founders of this rehab got together to create a program that treats substance abuse with equal focus on its emotional, spiritual, and mental side. The expert team at the rehab is carefully selected and includes the best clinicians and therapists with adequate experience in substance use disorder management. Moreover, these clinicians are familiar with holistic, clinical, and traditional modalities, combining them to bring clients the best treatment outcomes.
The goal of treatment at Rise in Malibu rehab is to teach patients how to live a life without relying on alcohol and drugs to mask their issues. The expert team assesses every patient’s physical, spiritual, and mental needs and formulates a plan that works best for them.
What to Expect at Rise Rehab Malibu
Seeking help for an alcohol or drug addiction can be confusing and scary. However, the dedicated admissions team at this Malibu rehab center works with everyone to ensure that their experience is individualized, personal, and as comfortable as possible. It also connects with major insurance providers and offers out-of-network benefits to cover most treatment costs.
A Dual-Diagnosis Program
Many people who enter rehab battle a co-occurring mental issue and a substance use disorder. Many times, their mental health issues are a cause of their underlying addiction. For such people, Rise in Malibu offers a dual-diagnosis treatment program that addresses both mental health and addiction issues, including social anxiety, bipolar disorder, trauma, and depression. The treatment team assesses each patient to provide them with the help they need to achieve long-term recovery.
High Level of Care
Rise Rehab Malibu uses the most robust care plans in the industry to provide high-quality treatment to all patients. These plans are crafted under the supervision of a master’s level case manager, a doctorate-level primary therapist, a psychiatrist, and a board-certified medical doctor. Additionally, 24-hour nursing care is also available to everyone
Private Rooms & Discreet Treatment
Rise rehab provides clients with private rooms with bathrooms. The privacy of their rooms helps them have a more pleasant and comfortable experience and provides them enough time to reflect on their recovery journey. The availability of private room treatment experience allows clients to re-group, work through their clinical work, and solidify it.
Treatment Program Components at Rise in Malibu
People ready to change their substance abuse habits can enroll in the drug rehab program at Rise in Malibu. This program aims to pinpoint, diagnose and manage all core issues leading to substance abuse and other co-occurring illnesses that may be hindering their recovery process. Each drug rehab program is unique and is crafted to provide an immediate response to every type of substance abuse. These programs are more beneficial to people than an outpatient treatment plan, especially those in certain circumstances. These circumstances include the following:
- Repeated relapses
- Repeated treatment failures in the past
- Compromised medical, relationship, financial, and legal issues
- Increased drug tolerance
For all people stuck in the abovementioned circumstances, Rise in Malibu provides evidence-based care to alter their current lifestyles and improve their overall quality.
The structured residential programming here attempts to match a patient’s commitment to change and adopt a healthier life without drug use in every way possible. The treatment team understands that when a patient joins the rehab, they utilize their valuable resources and allow the team to do a job they cannot do on their own. Hence, it carefully curates a plan that meets its goals and reaches the desired satisfaction level through multiple therapies. Some of these therapies commonly included in a standard residential treatment plan include the following:
- Individual and family therapy three times a week under the supervision of a doctorate-level, licensed clinical psychologist
- An in-house appointment with an experienced addiction psychiatrist specializing in dual-diagnosis assessment and treatment once a week
- Community-based recovery support programs, such as Alcoholics Anonymous, SMART Recovery meetings, and Step Study meetings both on-site and in the community
- Individual case management with a licensed case manager twice a week
- An in-house appointment with a board-certified internal and addiction medicine specialist every week
- Individual sessions in a private environment with an addiction counselor
- Holistic appointments, such as massage, yoga, acupuncture, and training sessions in different meditative practices
- Availability of a nature therapist who offers off-site experiential therapy, including ropes courses, ocean-based activities, hikes, and wildlife interaction, once every week
- Group therapy with topics such as family dynamics, neurobiology of addiction, relapse prevention, anger and stress management, trauma resolution, conflict resolution, and healthy communication
Experts at Malibu Rehab understand that a sustainable, successful recovery needs ongoing support and care for years. Hence, it offers a Continue Rising Aftercare Program to all patients who have completed inpatient treatment and are ready to return to normal lives. This program has been created to identify and address the immediate needs of a person returning to their life after rehab treatment. Such people are often prone to multiple triggers and relapse behaviors, especially during the first three months. Hence, having an aftercare plan in place supports them well.
Aftercare preparation begins during the third week of treatment and often includes the following components:
- Defined housing plans, for instance, if a patient returns home or goes to a sober living arrangement
- Case Management, which includes weekly follow-ups during the first month followed by bi-weekly follow-ups during the second month
- Arrangements for intensive outpatient care, including a review of the administrative costs, out-of-pocket costs, and insurance coverage
- Transportation plans include moving to and from the airport and arranging pickup after arrival.
- Community support, including schedules for SMART Recovery Meetings and 12-Step Meetings
Aftercare programs aim to ensure that the gains of a patient in residential care do not diminish as they go back to their old lives. The rehab also plans to minimize returns to the rehab by providing this well-structured aftercare plan.
How does Rise Rehab support a patient fighting an addiction?
Patients who come to join Rise in Malibu rehab can have some time away from external influences so that they can fully concentrate on themselves. These patients may have difficulty staying sober and clean for the first few weeks without having someone hold them accountable. This accountability becomes available to them every day for as long as they remain in rehab. At the same time, therapists at the rehab help them learn how to restart enjoying life and have fun in ways that do not involve drug or alcohol use.
What activities and programs does Rise in Malibu offer to promote recovery?
Rise in Malibu rehab provides the following therapies and activities to support patient recovery:
- “Blue Zone” Setting on the Pacific Ocean Coast
- Holistic Therapies, for example, yoga, swimming, saunas, and massages
- Small, intimate group therapy sessions
- One-on-one therapy under the supervision of an experienced addiction expert
- Recreational activities, like swimming, surfing, beach visits, paddleboarding, kayaking, horseback riding, hikes, fishing, and more
- Gourmet meals with an option for meal customization
- Introduction to recovery support groups
- Addiction education & family support
- Aftercare program and services
- Continued access to services & staff after treatment
Rise in Malibu- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Rise in Malibu
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Alcohol Addiction / Drug Addiction / Detox / Dual Diagnosis
- Location United States/ California
- Languages English
- Accommodation Private Room
- Environment City
- Cost $20'000-50'000/month
- Age Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Holistic, One to One, Group
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Acupuncture, Massage, Family Therapy, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Private Chef, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Sauna, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men