Recovery Centers of America Danvers - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Located 20 miles outside of Boston, Recovery Centers of America Danvers is a branch of the RCA network providing addiction treatment centers to people with substance use disorders. The rehab has been recently ranked by Newsweek as the second-best addiction treatment program in the entirety of Massachusetts. With accreditation from The Joint Commission and a completely transparent system of care and service, this rehab provides the highest quality of services and care. Additionally, it has certifications from CARF and ASAM, further adding to its credibility as the top place to seek help according to international standards.
The RCA Danvers team is committed to providing the best and most evidence-based addiction treatment to all patients and their family members. Their world-class treatment center provides a comfortable and safer environment led by an expert and a team of caring addiction professionals. This treatment team aims to ensure that the time a client spends in the facility is healing and comfortable at the same time. The ongoing commitment of the staff team towards patient care also extends to include family support services for a wholesome experience for everyone.
Selecting a Program at RCA Danvers: How the Assessments Work?
Recovery Centers of America Danvers provide a variety of treatment programs, such as inpatient, outpatient, virtual, and detox programs. The choice of program, to begin with, is critical due to which the rehab team ensures to conduct several assessments on all clients who make their way to the facility for the first time. An outline of these assessments is given below.
Contact Center Prescreen
The call center team at RCA, also known as “The Mission Center,” typically performs this prescreen assessment to find out which facility is the best for a patient. As a part of this assessment, they may ask questions about a client’s physical and mental conditions along with the type of substance and mental health issues they are suffering. They will also discuss insurance coverage and financial circumstances in general. The assessment takes place over the phone and depending on the results, a client may get an appointment for an in-person assessment.
Prescreen assessment at RCA typically collects the following information from its clients:
- Demographic information
- Risk for self-harm/ harm to others
- Financial status
- The main reason for seeking treatment
- Insurance information
- History of addiction
- Any important medical information
Patients who make their way to RCA undergo at least one or more medical evaluations. A licensed medical practitioner conducts these evaluations with the purpose to examine their physical health and identify any medical problems and the need for any medication. Some evaluations included in this step include checking heart rate, blood pressure, temperature, respiratory rate, neuro-check, and blood oxygen levels. These evaluations and checks may be noted at regular intervals if necessary. Some other elements of these assessments may include the following:
- Medical history
- Review of all biological systems (for example, neck heart, abdomen, lungs, extremities, and the working of the brain)
- Urinalysis (to check the presence of drugs or to rule out pregnancy)
- Reason for treatment
- Breathalyzer testing
- Blood panel (including tests for GGT, CMP, CBC, Hepatitis panel, and HCG for female patients under the age of 55 years)
- Prescription of medications for detox and residential treatment
- STD and communicable disease testing
- Allergies and current medications
- Medical diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Symptoms of addiction and withdrawal
The clinical assessments at RCA Danvers Mass aim to ensure that experts establish and maintain a comprehensive evaluation of all patients and have a clear understanding of their needs. These assessments also help experts realize their client’s strengths and abilities while understanding the areas they would like to focus on and the problems they wish to address. For this purpose, the rehab adopts the biopsychosocial model to perform clinical assessments which comprise the following:
- History of substance use, focusing on how it has impacted the patient physically, emotionally, and financially
- Co-occurring disorders
- Medical status, including self-care needs
- Employment and education history
- Spiritual needs
- Emotional/behavioral treatment history
- Family history and current family circumstances
- History of trauma
- Recreational activities, and how they may support the process of recovery
Psychiatric evaluations take place according to applicability and need. If deemed necessary, a psychiatric nurse or psychiatrist will meet the patient and tend to their needs. They may also evaluate to check their presenting problems and gather information about the reason for seeking treatment, mental health history, mental status exam, and treatment history. The professional conducting this evaluation will also look at the admission diagnosis and provide relevant recommendations based on their expertise.
Does Recovery Centers of America Danvers MA provide detox services?
Yes, the facility provides Danvers detox Massachusetts to clients, typically as a part of their inpatient program. The detox process is medically supervised and planned to ensure the best outcomes for patients. Throughout the entire process, a dedicated team of medical and detox experts is always on-site to help clients safely withdraw from drugs without endangering them. The rehab may also consider using therapy or medications to ease the process depending on individual circumstances
Will my insurance cover the cost of treatment at Recovery Centers of America Danvers?
Yes, Danvers Recovery Center of America, fortunately, accepts many insurance plans, so patients coming in with an insurance policy may consider trying their luck. Alternatively, they can visit the official website of the rehab to fill out an insurance verification form and submit it. The RCA team usually gets back to clients within minutes of their form submission to talk more about their insurance coverage and suggest the best course forward in terms of treatment payment.
What if my loved one is not going for an addiction assessment or treatment?
If someone you love has been struggling with addiction but is not willing to accept their issue or seek help for it, Recovery Centers of America Danvers suggest conducting an intervention to help them out. The rehab provides highly-trained and experienced intervention specialists who have shown a 90% success rate in getting people into treatment. These experts believe that a true intervention should make a person and their loved ones feel safe, empathize with their concerns, and offer clear solutions without creating shame or stigma. Additionally, the intervention specialists at RCA can also help clients navigate legal and medical concerns while representing a potential client’s interests. Moreover, they also offer their support in terms of finances, employment, and transportation.
Does RCA Danvers Detox also treat co-occurring disorders?
Yes, the team at Recovery Centers of America has been trained to tailor their detox services and inpatient programs for people who present with co-occurring disorders. Some of these co-occurring disorders include depression, anxiety, panic attacks, and other psychiatric illnesses. These diseases are often diagnosed during initial checks following which the treatment team ensures that they are taken care of to improve the overall recovery outcomes of the addiction program.
Recovery Centers of America Danvers- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Recovery Centers of America Danvers
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Addiction / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Substance Abuse / Prescription Drug Addiction / Meth Addiction / Detox / Medication Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Drug Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Trauma & PTSD / Codependency / Dual Diagnosis
- Location United States
- Languages English
- Accommodation Private Room
- Environment City
- Age Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Art Therapy, Family Therapy, Music Therapy, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Medical Detox
- Aftercare No
- Amenities Fitness Center, Private Chef, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted
- Gender Women & Men