Khiron Clinics - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Operating from multiple branches across London and Oxfordshire, Khiron Clinics constitute a chain of rehab centers that aim to help people find a straight path to recover from underlying trauma. This trauma clinic helps induce change in its patients’ lives by delivering effective outpatient and residential treatment to manage psychological trauma. The rehab uses nervous-system-informed therapies based on the worlds of various experts, such as Janina Fisher, Dick Schwartz, Stephen Porges, Linda Thai, and Licia Sky. Khiron Clinics claims to have accepted referrals from more than forty trusts and clinical care groups running under the NHS. Additionally, the clinic is also open to private self-referrals
Types of Khiron Clinics to Join
Many different types of clinics are currently running under Khiron House, each targeting a different age group or level of care. For instance, the following are some clinics that patients may join based on their age and underlying issues:
Residential care at Khiron Clinic is provided at different campuses, such as Khiron Cottages, Khiron Bungalow, and Khiron House. The treatment protocol at these places includes a blend of all the latest methodologies available for trauma management. Each place offers a bright, positive environment with extremely helpful and supportive staff members to supervise clients through their daily schedules. The treatment plan includes a combination of individual and group therapy aimed to restore nervous system regulation and enable clients to process their trauma and develop healthy techniques to cope with it in the future.
Outpatient clinics at Khiron Rehab are of the following two types:
- Khiron Daycare IOP Clinic: This program is available at the Central London branch of the rehab and includes variable durations of programs, such as for two, three, and four days. These programs include individual and group sessions based on what best suits a client. The IOP clinic at Khiron is best for people seeking intensive e treatment but cannot commit to residential care programs due to ongoing responsibilities.
- Khiron Outpatient Clinic: This outpatient clinic in Harley Street offers one-to-one therapy with trauma healing experts and group sessions. In addition to the predetermined 10-week-long trauma reduction program offered as an outpatient, the rehab also provides ad-hoc sessions to people who need it as frequently as they need. Due to these flexible schedules, many clients are inclined toward joining outpatient clinics; however, remember that more severe forms of trauma with extended effects often require stricter monitoring and management that an outpatient clinic may not promise.
Khiron Kids Clinic
The clinical team and Khiron Clinic for Kids staff are highly trained to provide help and support through the most recent therapeutic interventions. They adopt a trauma-focused and nervous system-informed approach to help their patients. As the first clinic in the world to receive Polyvagal Informed certification from PVI, the clinic believes in using a holistic, well-integrated approach to mental healthcare to achieve lasting growth and healing.
In terms of the kid’s clinic, treatment occurs in a welcoming and calming space where overwhelmed kids and adolescents can feel well-supported and safe as they work toward recovery. All services are tailored according to each client’s unique needs, and the treatment team works closely with patients along with their caregivers and parents to ensure that they remain involved in the treatment process. Family involvement is vital at Khiron Clinics and necessary to achieve positive outcomes. As a part of the kids’ program, experts at Khiron Clinic also provide carer and parent support to people whose kids are enrolled.
Trauma Healing Groups
These healing groups run in the Harley Street branch of Khiron Clinic. These groups are an invaluable part of the outpatient clinic, and they run in the evenings to allow most people to join it easily. Some elements of the trauma healing groups at Khiron Clinic include somatic e3xperiencing, internal “felt sense” distinction, mindfulness, and physical and emotional boundary work through communication building. As a part of these groups, clients get a chance to explore their trauma and learn techniques to reduce it in a group setting. They also experience the positive effect of group dynamics and learn how to set boundaries and explore relational intimacy under expert supervision safely.
With time, clients in trauma healing groups learn to know themselves better and comprehend how they connect with others. With this information, they can identify their triggers and reactivity, both of which form the legacy of their unresolved trauma. All members interested in participating in trauma healing groups at Khiron Clinics must make weekly commitments to get maximum benefit.
Trauma Treatment Approach at Khiron Clinic Harley Street
Khiron Clinics claims to have some of the best trauma treatment specialists and experts across the United Kingdom. These experts are well-supported in their respective fields of work by leading international and local figures. The trauma treatment program in these clinics includes both individual and group therapy along with an individualized combination of the following services:
- Sensorimotor psychotherapy
- Somatic experiencing
- 12-step groups
- Somatic equine therapy
- Tai chi
- Craniosacral therapy
- Individual Fitness Training
- Art therapy
- Family therapy
- Internal family systems
The treatment team at Khiron Clinic strictly complies with the International Society for the Study of Trauma or ISSTD guidelines. The experts included in the teamwork on the three-phase model for trauma management, which includes the following:
- Reduction and regulation of symptoms
- Processing traumatic memories
- Integration and consolidation
What treatment strategy does Khiron Clinics use?
Following are some elements of the treatment strategy at Khiron Clinic:
- Treat: This includes achieving the best outcomes for as many patients as possible.
- Train: This includes educating the community of trauma-informed care experts.
- Develop: This includes the creation of new pathways from, to, and within the services at the clinic.
- Evidence: This includes gathering evidence of the treatment outcomes at Khiron Clinic.
- Communicate: This includes distributing the evidence collected at clinic to improve widespread learning.
Who are the professionals at Khiron Clinic?
All professionals at Khiron Clinic are dedicated experts with a commitment to helping patients manage the debilitating symptoms of underlying trauma. The clinical team has decades of experience working in trauma and associated mental health fields and frequently receives support from world-class advisers. With robust clinical governance and corporate structure, Khiron Clinics provides the best treatment options for patients. The clinic has a vast network of advisors who contribute to these treatment centers’ innovation, supervision, and direction yet are not responsible for service delivery.
Is there a set admission date for admission to Khiron Clinic?
If a space is available, Khiron Clinics welcomes patients immediately. However, when the clinic is full, a waiting list might be there for patients to know of so they can patiently wait their turn.
What is Khiron Clinics cost?
The price of services at Khiron Clinics is not available on their official website, and the best way to get this information is by contacting a team member. The rehab accepts payment through credit card and bank transfer, with a small fee incurring for clients who opt for the former.
Can I pay for treatment at Khiron Clinic by installments?
To maintain continuous treatment with minimal disruption, the team at Khiron Clinic requests clients to pay the fee in advance so that the rehab can ensure that their clinical needs are met without compromise.
Do patients staying for long-term treatment at Khiron Clinic get separate bedrooms?
The treatment team at Khiron Clinic acknowledges isolation as one of the major symptoms of trauma, and to address it, living in the community is the key. Hence, patients must often share their rooms with others to form close bonds and connections with others. They may have a room to themselves when there are a limited number of patients on-site.
Khiron Clinics- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Khiron Clinics
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Trauma & PTSD
- Location Europe/ United Kingdom
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room
- Environment Countryside
- Approach 12 Step, One to One, Group
- Method Art Therapy, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Family Therapy, Maditation, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychotherapy, Somatic Experiencing
- Amenities Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking
- Gender Women & Men