Dignity Healing Florida - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Dignity House Florida is a popular addiction treatment center comprising a team of highly-trained and experienced professionals. The rehab team believes that recovery is possible for everyone; therefore, every facet of the treatment plan it provides, including counseling, education, peer support, and behavior management, reflects this value. The treatment center aims to provide comprehensive, intensive treatment services to people with alcohol and substance use disorders and co-existing illnesses. The residential and detoxification treatment programs at Dignity Healing provide the highest quality of care from a multi-disciplinary team in a peaceful and luxurious campus designed for an enhanced treatment experience.
Read About Jackson Recovery Sioux City
The experts at Dignity Healing make use of evidence-based therapies and practices to tackle the behaviors, signs, and symptoms of substance use disorders. The recovery programs here adopt a holistic view of people and routinely incorporate techniques that address all aspects of addiction and their extended effects on emotional, physical, social, spiritual, and vocational areas.
Addiction Treatment Levels at Dignity Healing Florida
Dignity Healing Rehab provides addiction treatment at different levels of care according to patient needs and requirements. To assess these individual needs, experts arrange preliminary assessments to have a better overview of the client’s struggles and personal issues. Depending on these needs, they then formulate a plan that best addresses them. While a treatment plan may vary from one patient to another, it may include some or all of the following elements:
Drug and Alcohol Detox
Most people who come seeking addiction treatment at Dignity Healing begin with a detox. The process occurs in a supervised environment in a comfortable and private residential facility where they receive care and support under 24/7 supervision. The detox at this rehab also includes one-on-one counseling sessions with an addiction therapist to ease the emotional issues. It follows a whole-body approach and involves close monitoring of individuals and their responses to the absence of drugs from the body. To ease the severity of withdrawal symptoms, Dignity rehab may also offer medications, acupuncture, massage, or other relaxation therapies depending on client’s needs and treatment plan.
Most Dignity Healing rehabilitation center patients enter their inpatient program after detox. The inpatient treatment takes place at a residential care level and provides a continuation of therapy that has started during detoxes, such as group therapy, one-on-one therapy, and participation in different support groups. This program aims to isolate recovering addicts from the pressures of work, home life, and personal relationships to help them focus on achieving good health and drug-free life. The stable environment that forms an important part of inpatient rehab helps everyone heal and nurture from within by identifying and managing all root causes of addictions.
Following the completion of an inpatient treatment program, clients in Dignity rehab transition to outpatient care at two sublevels:
- Partial Hospitalization Programs or PHPs is a type of outpatient treatment that provides various daily group sessions under the supervision and leadership of trained therapists and caseworkers holding specialist training in addiction. As a part of these programs, clients also continue participating in one-on-one sessions throughout the week. They also connect with various behavioral health technicians who assist them with tasks like grocery shopping or everyday grooming.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs) are the second type of outpatient treatment at Dignity Healing that continues therapy conducted on a PHP level of care. As a part of IOPs, clients either live in their private accommodation, or a Dignity Healing arrangement and continue to seek therapy as they return to school or work simultaneously. This level of care provides an excellent opportunity to re-engage in daily life activities while maintaining the focus on healing and recovering with the help of addiction professionals.
Sober Living Homes
The Dignity Healing Sober Living Homes serve as a beneficial aftercare option for people who have concluded formal treatment but do not feel ready to go back to an unsupported way or life. These sober living arrangements continue to offer medical and outpatient support to clients in a less-structured environment where they can direct their own lives under certain rules. These houses allow residents to grow and thrive along their sobriety path to establish a foundation of sobriety that stays put well after their stay at the facility ends. During their stay at a sober living home, each resident will get a chance to:
- Lean on their support systems, which include family members, friends, and professionals
- Develop and follow healthy lifestyles, which include activities like daily exercise, healthy eating, etc.
- Manage everyday triggers and identify situations that may induce craving and increase the risk of a relapse
- Explore and adopt drug-free hobbies, such as volunteering, gardening, or playing sports
- Changing social circles to be with sober people
What amenities are available at Dignity Healing Florida?
Dignity Healing rehab provides the following facilities and amenities to patients who choose to seek treatment from this center:
- Ping pong
- Pool table
- Volleyball net
- Nutrition class
- Basketball game
- Gardening area
- Yoga and meditation
- Playstation 4
- Art therapy
- Mounted flat-screen TVs
- Gazebo lounge area
- Movie screenings
- Personal chef
- Therapeutic mattresses with adjustable frames
How long does detox last at Dignity rehab?
The length of the detox process at Dignity Healing varies depending on what substance a person uses, how long they have been using it, the daily amount and frequency, and more. Moreover, a person’s current physical and mental state also determines how long their detox process will continue. In general, most people take somewhere from 7 to 14 days to complete detoxification; however, others may take up to a month. Clients who are generally motivated and have a high level of willingness to achieve recovery are likely to pass through detox more quickly.
How will I know if Dignity Healing will accept my insurance?
Dignity Healing generally accepts most types of private health insurance providers. Most of these plans cover at least one portion of the treatment, while some may cover it entirely. Different insurance providers cover different levels of care, such as inpatient services, outpatient programs, and detoxification, at different rates. A representative from the rehab can help you understand this process and verify your insurance benefits on your behalf without any extra cost. Keep in mind that the entire insurance verification process at Dignity Healing is strictly confidential, with no leaks guaranteed. As a general rule, your health insurance will likely cover your treatment if you have received it through your employer, your parent’s employer, your spouse’s employer, or Health Insurance Marketplace.
Dignity Healing Florida- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Dignity Healing Florida
- Brand color
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Substance Abuse / Alcohol Addiction / Drug Addiction / Detox
- Location United States/ Florida
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Apartment
- Age Adult
- Environment Countryside, Lake
- Approach 12 Step, Holistic, One to One, Group, Spiritual
- Method Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Medical Detox, AA/NA Meetings, Art Therapy, Nutritional Coaching, Family Therapy, Maditation
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Private Chef, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Theater, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men