Avalon Treatment Center - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Avalon Treatment Center is a famous Malibu-based rehab that caters to people struggling with addictions and mental health disorders. As claimed by the rehab, it focuses on the potential instead of pathology. It is dedicated to healing adults with both primary and secondary psychiatric issues with or without chemical dependency. The treatment team employed by the rehab is well-trained and utilizes various experiential methodologies, research-based psychotherapies, and expressive arts to make treatment possible. All treatment programs are available in a therapeutic and nurturing environment where clients are regularly encouraged to participate actively in their recovery journeys.
Avalon Malibu currently provides five levels of care according to individual needs and personal circumstances. The treatment team helps clients embrace their symptoms and use them as a doorway to freedom. The process of healing that the facility provides emphasizes self-realization and peels away all negativity and fear that may be holding a patient from living a healthy and happy life.
Why Choose Avalon Treatment Center Malibu?
Avalon Detox and Residential Treatment Center provide the following reasons for patients to choose it as a preferred rehab for recovery and healing:
- Clients can enjoy the spectacular ocean views that help them achieve rejuvenation and clarity as soon as clients walk through its doors. This new, soothing environment can also help them realize that change will likely begin here.
- The treatment team at Avalon emphasizes individual support. However, it also pays attention to helping patients nurture healthy relationships.
- Avalon’s exclusive addiction and mental health space provides clients with the best treatment experience and various luxuries to heal and recover in comfort and seclusion.
- The rehab has multiple accreditations from the California State, JCAHO, Department of Social Services, and Department of Health Care Services. These accreditations ensure that the quality of treatment available here is top-notch without any compromises.
- Each new client that enters Avalon Malibu also goes through a screening to ensure privacy, comfort, and the cohesive nature of all treatment offerings.
- Avalon Treatment Center aims to create balanced dynamics for every client so that they can interact with each other and support everyone during their rehab experience.
- The rehab conducts an initial screening process on every new patient through a team of addiction and mental health professionals. These assessments aim to understand each client properly and provide them with the highest level of hospital care tailored to their needs.
- Avalon leads all clients by example and helps them learn that the fundamental principle of an expert’s job as a fellow human is to be a part of a collaborative, functional society. All team members aim to target the repetitive thinking patterns many patients have developed due to addiction and empower them to change how they think about life. As a result, every client who walks through the doors with guilt and weakness at their core leaves without these feelings.
- At Avalon Rehabilitation Center, clients can build a solid base to establish a healthy lifestyle without addiction while successfully maintaining sound mental health in the most beneficial and sustainable ways. The rehab teaches them that addiction does not control or define their lives. This allows them to regain control of their lives, take charge, and steer it in a healthier and happier direction.
Programs Available at Avalon Rehabilitation Center
At Avalon Rehab Malibu, clients can receive one or more of the following programs to achieve recovery:
Luxury Supervised Sub-Acute Detox
Alcohol and drug detox is the initial step of recovery at Avalon Malibu. The experienced treatment team at the rehab assists clients in overcoming their fear of drug withdrawal in a safe and comfortable environment. The rehab has no one-size-fits-all program and uses personal assessments to form tailored treatment experiences for everyone. The experts understand that people coming to the rehab have different issues, needs, and backgrounds and require varying assistance and treatments to manage the underlying addictions and other associated issues.
When an individual arrives at Avalon Treatment Center, the professional team performs a comprehensive medical evaluation to determine if they need a detox. If detox is indicated, all patients immediately begin medically-supervised and highly personalized treatment where they seek round-the-clock monitoring for comfort and safety.
Avalon Rehab Center has a license and accreditation to provide treatment for various mental health disorders. It offers clients a chance to seek targeted mental health treatment in a homely environment where they remain on-site and indulge in different therapy and assistance. The residential programs at this facility cater to both men and women from all walks of life and backgrounds. The rehab openly welcomes everyone regardless of their past treatment experiences. This level of care best suits a person who:
- Has been struggling with a mental health disorder or substance use disorder for a long time
- Does not live in a supportive, sober, or stable living environment
- Requires full-time, comprehensive care
- Has been unable to achieve recovery in outpatient care
- Has recently completed a detox program and is ready to move into rehabilitative care for the maintenance of recovery
Avalon Rehab Malibu currently provides residential treatment in one of the following two inpatient facilities:
- The Grand House: This JCAHO-accredited facility has been licensed by the Department of Social Services and the Department of Health Care Services to offer residential care for people with mental health disorders. The waterfront property accepts people with primary mental health disorders, such as depression, anxiety, personality disorders, and eating disorders.
- The Cottage House: This facility is accredited by the Department of Health Care Services and JCAHO and entertains clients for inpatient treatment. This beachfront property provides them with an escape from addiction and caters to people with co-occurring secondary mental health diagnoses.
Aftercare Addiction Treatment
Aftercare addiction treatment is usually the last step of the treatment program at Avalon and is equally important as other levels of care. This program mainly benefits people unsure how to continue their sobriety and recovery journey once they leave the rehab. The external world is full of triggers, and many clients fear that they may fall into a relapse if they do not have proper tools or support before transitioning back into the community.
To ensure that all such patients receive proper structure and support, Avalon rehabilitation center provides aftercare programs to help clients affirm their sobriety while maintaining proper communication channels. As per their individualized plans, the aftercare program will tailor to their specific needs outside the treatment. These programs provide clients with an extended sense of freedom and relief as they pursue fulfillment.
What type of mental health disorders does Avalon Treatment Center provide treatment for?
At Avalon Center, the treatment team assesses the needs of each client before admitting them. For now, the rehab caters to individuals suffering from the following mental health disorders:
- Anxiety disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Dependent disorder
- Avoidant disorder
- Mood disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Dual diagnosis
- Process addiction
- Personality disorder
- Pain management
- Narcissistic disorder
- Multiple personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Panic disorder
Which types of addiction treatment programs are available at Avalon?
Avalon Rehabilitation Center provides treatment and care for the following types of substance use disorders:
- Alcohol addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Cocaine addiction
- Adderall and other prescriptions stimulants addiction
- Opioid addiction
- Ambien addiction
- Methamphetamine addiction
- Xanax addiction
- Ecstasy addiction
- MDMA addiction
- Marijuana addiction
- Oxycontin addiction
- Benzodiazepine addiction
- Valium addiction
- Vicodin addiction
- Barbiturate addiction
Which treatment therapies can I participate in at the rehab?
At Avalon, experts offer various residential and outpatient programs to help clients recover from addiction and mental health issues. Each program is individualized and easily adaptable as per client needs and may include the following therapies:
- Gestalt therapy
- Art therapy
- 12-step support groups
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy
- Non-12-step support groups
- Non-12-step support groups
What is Avalon Malibu cost?
The cost of treatment at Avalon Malibu varies depending on the type of program you choose and its duration. Contact a rehab representative for more tailored quotes.
Avalon Treatment Center- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Avalon Treatment Center
- Treatment Program Mental Health / Borderline Personality Disorder / Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Detox / Opioid Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Phobias / Narcissistic Abuse / Depression / Dual Diagnosis / Anxiety Disorders / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / Bipolar
- Location United States/ Malibu/ California
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room
- Environment Beach, Coastal
- Age Adult
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Holistic, One to One, Group
- Method Acupuncture, Massage, Art Therapy, Nutritional Coaching, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Music Therapy, Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Fitness Center, Private Room, Private Residence, Walking, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men