Seasons In Malibu rests on the bluff overlooking Matador Beach in Malibu, California, just north of Los Angeles. On over 3 acres and with several residences, this luxury rehab centre is completely unique among rehabs in California for its beauty, space, and layout. Sometimes the work of drug and alcohol addiction treatment can be very intense, and the campus gives clients and their families the opportunity to do the work with as little extra stress as possible. Seasons in Malibu takes each client’s experience while in treatment into consideration. They perform outcome measures, as required by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), upon entry, after 30 days in treatment, and during discharge. The centre reviews various aspects of care such as clinical expertise, access to outside support, facility expectations, aftercare planning, and overall satisfaction with treatment services. Over the years, the centre has collected hundreds of individual surveys from clients and proudly boast a 95% satisfaction rate when clients are asked whether they would recommend Seasons to a friend or a loved one. They hold this as the greatest testament to the compassionate and best-in-class care you will receive at Seasons.
The excellence of the Seasons Malibu has attracted some of the finest professionals in all areas of addiction medicine and treatment. The medical, psychiatric, and psychotherapy staff members at Seasons In Malibu are among the best in their fields—many of whom have been called upon to provide their expert opinions and insights by the national media and academic publications.
The centre offers exceptional service and experience to clients.
– Up to 65 One-On-One Therapy Sessions Per Month
– A Multi-Dimensional, Evidence-Based Approach to Treatment
– Licensed for Both Substance Abuse & Mental Health
– A High-End, Highly Intensive, Licensed Professionals Program
– A 30-Person Treatment Team Focused on Your Recovery
– Innovative and Cutting-Edge Holistic Treatment Modalities
– PPO Insurance Accepted (No Medicare or Medicaid)
– A Guaranteed Service Agreement
Every one of the 30-plus therapists practising here has a master’s degree or higher, and many of our staff and MDs received their training at prestigious universities. One of the key differences you will experience at Seasons in Malibu is that all primary therapists hold Doctorate Degrees in Psychology. Almost no other facility in the world boasts such a highly educated group of therapists and clinicians.
The treatment is centred around the individual. The staff specialize in holistic and comprehensive treatments for the following conditions:
– Anxiety Disorders (OCD, PTSD, GAD)
– Complex Trauma
– Bipolar Disorders
– Grief and Loss
– Career and Family Stressors
– ADD AND ADHD
– Substance Abuse
– Sex Addiction
– Borderline Personality Disorder
The treatment begins with an Independent medical assessment and medical management, followed by Detoxification from the drugs in active use. After the client achieves a stable condition they will undergo a wide range of therapies that best suit their needs including psychotherapy, Four systemic treatment projects including a body map, genogram, timeline and exit plan, and Restorative therapies such as acupuncture and massage.
A Client Advocate, personally assigned to each patient, individually manages the clients’ treatment program and is responsible for the execution of each of the components of the treatment plan.
Your experience at Seasons will include luxurious facilities with ocean views, large bedrooms, private bathrooms and gourmet food. Our compassionate staff will tend to your every need so that all you have to do is concentrate on getting healthy and achieving lasting recovery and a fuller and richer life. Seasons in Malibu Luxury Treatment facilities have all the comforts of home and more. During your stay you will also have access to numerous holistic activities, which may include:
– Beach walks
– Surfing / Kayaking
– Equine Therapy
– Nutrition therapy
– Art therapy
– Golfing / Fishing
– Access to a Private Gym
The centre also offers the family with Family System Intervention, assessment and recommendation for treatment, Systemic Family Treatment including education, and process and experiential components.
The staff will also work closely with the client to draw out an aftercare plan that prevents replaces. Clients have the option to Returns to campus post-treatment for alumni events quarterly
- Name Seasons Malibu
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction
- Location United States/ Malibu/ California
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Coastal
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Acupuncture, Massage, Art Therapy, Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Maditation, Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR), Music Therapy, Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Somatic Experiencing, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Schema Therapy, Systemic Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Biofeedback, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Sleep Therapy, Brain Training, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Beach Access, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Golf, Theater, Tennis, Sauna, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men