Ibiza Calm is a world-known luxury rehab that offers personalized treatments for addictions and mental health problems. The Ibiza Calm is considered the most personalised addiction rehab and treatment clinic in Spain and Europe for behavioural addictions, mental health problems, and substance abuse. The rehab is located in Ibiza, an idyllic spot to recover, where the sun shines on average 300 days of the year. Surrounded by the pristine turquoise Mediterranean Sea with beautiful beaches and also pinewood forests, you will enjoy the beauties of nature as you progress towards recovery. The Island’s sunny powerful energy and serene surroundings make a perfect place for an effective restful Residential Recovery Treatment.
The main building is a 500-year-old Ibizan farmhouse called “Can Fruitera”. The house is located on a 3-hectare estate of orange and lemon groves. This quiet haven estate is situated at the heart of Ibiza and is a few minutes away from several beautiful villages and beaches such as Benaras, where you witness spectacular sunsets. The grounds provide ample space for walking, relaxation and contemplation. The orchards provide us with organic fruit, which is used in delicious meals. The nearby village of Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera is named after our estate.
The Ibiza Calm staff is made up of highly qualified international staff offering treatment in both English and Spanish, many of whom have over 30 years of experience working in the addiction treatment field. The staff pyramid is diverse and follows world regulation in terms of qualifications and specialization. Each member is passionate about their duty and practices their jobs with compassion and attention. Their aim is to help those who are struggling with addiction to start their physical, emotional and mental recovery. The Ibiza Calm staff provide excellent care and treatment. Some members of the staff have recovered from addiction or mental issues therefore they have an understanding of how difficult the process can be.
The Ibiza Calm understands that each human is unique and that not all people respond to the same type of treatment. Thus, the staff will provide you with a clinical examination on admission to fully understand your needs and issues. If detoxification is needed the staff will put on you on a medication-assisted plan that will help you stop using drugs with as little complications as possible. Then, the staff will tailor an individual treatment plan drafted with the client and based on his examination and needs. They use a compassion-based model of treatment which is non-shaming and non-blaming and we provide support which empowers the sense of dignity and teaches functional self-care. The staff uses several therapeutic techniques such as CBT, motivational interviewing, an introduction to 12 step recovery and various group therapies. This combines physical movement, a healthy balanced diet and a very quiet, comfortable and inspiring property.
In addition to the multi-occupancy benefits of the luxurious country house & grounds, clients will also have a personalized treatment plan that includes:
→ Daily 1-1 therapy
→ Exclusive access to a private doctor and psychiatrist
→ Accompanied external business & leisure trips
→ Enhanced security, as well as our usual guarantees around discretion & anonymity
→ Access to Skype, email, telephone etc. for business and family purposes
→ An appropriate fitness regime within and outside of the grounds
→ First-class daily complementary therapies including Shiatsu & Indian Head Massage
→ Planned meal regime utilising an in-house chef and dietician
→ A continuing-care package that also offers a 24 hour live in clinical option once you leave treatment if you wish
Some clients might also require support with family members to which the rehab offers a tailored solution where accommodation is also provided for either family members, or staff or security. Moreover, Ibiza Calm offers family therapy to improve how family members interact with the client. Ibiza Calm also provides group therapy intended to build trust and help clients feel more understood and accepted. To enhance physical health the centre also integrates activities like yoga and meditation which will also create a peaceful mood. Educational lectures are given to raise awareness and help clients grow and learn during this stay. To ensure that progress is maintained and recovery is long-lasting, Relapse prevention & aftercare programs have also been added to help clients implement the skills they learned.
Ibiza Calm treats a wide range of issues including
→ Psychoactive addictive drugs
→ Prescription medicine Dependency
→ Ecstasy and MDMA
→ Sex addiction
Mental Health Problems
→ Bipolar disorder
→ Anxiety disorder
- Name Ibiza Calm
- Treatment Program Addiction / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa / Emotional Crisis / Codependency / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / Anger / Bipolar
- Location Europe/ Ibiza/ Spain
- Languages English, Spanish
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $25'000-50'000/month, $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Adult
- Environment Island
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method Massage, Nutritional Coaching, Family Therapy, Maditation, Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Biofeedback, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Beach Access, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men