The Byron Bay Sanctuary is a luxury, private therapeutic retreat and rehabilitation centre, treating both addictions and mental health. They treat alcoholism, drug addictions, anxiety, depression, grief, trauma, eating disorders and chronic pain. The Sanctuary is located in Byron Bay, a beautiful resort town at the eastern side of the Australian continent, famous for its pristine beaches, sub-tropical rainforests and majestic mountain ranges. A perfect place for clarity and growth, Byron Bay attracts many travellers from within Australia and internationally.
Byron Bay’s location in a sub-tropical temperate zone ensures pleasant weather all year around. Summers are warm and balmy and while winter nights can be cool, winter days are generally sunny and mild. The local people of Byron Bay are known for their warmth, hospitality and laidback charm. Due to a steady flow of visitors from all around the world, Byron Bay enjoys a cosmopolitan vibe where all kinds of people come to spend their time. Environment plays a very important role in setting the ground for the best recovery attainable. This is why The rehab choose this location as it provides a space for healing. The Northern Rivers region in which we are located is spectacularly beautiful. A wide range of habitats, ecosystems and activities are at your doorstep and the sheer beauty of the natural world is easily and often accessible. At The Sanctuary Byron Bay, each client enjoys their private residence completely furnished with all that is required for a comfortable and healing stay.
The Byron Bay staff share a passion for helping and offering support to those who seek it. The team consist of highly experienced practitioners from a broad range of professional healthcare backgrounds. All practitioners are qualified or certified and have a deep understanding of the demands of this profession. They hold their responsibilities with dedication and integrity as they know that what they deal with is a matter of human life and health. The rehab invests in the coordination, support and training necessary for different practitioners to work together as an integrated and coordinated team.
The Sanctuary Byron Bay is among the best rehabs that offer one-to-one specialised treatment of the following:
– alcohol addiction;
– drug dependence and prescription drug dependence;
– detox management;
– gambling and other addictions;
– mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression; and management of bi-polar conditions;
– pain management;
– grief and loss;
– general stress and post-traumatic stress disorder.
They can also provide the following:
– weight management programs;
– family programs or family involvement in programs; and
– stop smoking programs.
The Byron Bay sanctuary offers an integrated and coordinated treatment that is sure to restore your health and happiness. Before treatment a consultation is conducted to draw a more detailed assessment of your situation will be undertaken, along with some indication as to what can be achieved in various time frames. If you choose to proceed and grant your permission, we will also liaise with any of your current treating practitioners to better understand your treatment history and needs prior to your arrival. The treatment is carried on one to one basis in which each client will receive complete attention and care. The program will involve the lastest effective methods of healing and will be dynamic to remain effective as time passes and your condition improves. The team will draw on a range of therapies and treatments from the best of medical and complementary health perspectives including psychotherapy, bodywork, body alignment, nutrition and other therapies as determined by the clinical team.
Therapies available at The Sanctuary Byron Bay include
– Medical staff including doctors and registered nurses;
– Massage therapy integrating shiatsu, qigong and deep tissue;
– Yoga and Meditation;
– Personal fitness training;
– Personal care; and
– Personal chef/nutritionist.
Where required, additional modalities can be requested and integrated into each program. Additional modalities include but are not limited to:
– Psychiatric review
– Craniosacral Therapy
You are assigned your own team of therapists and personal support staff for your stay. Typically this team includes 12 – 15 therapists and personal staff including carers, doctors, nurses, psychotherapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, yoga teachers, acupuncturists, and where required, naturopaths and psychiatrists, and any other therapies deemed necessary for inclusion in your unique program. We encourage each client to have fun, to engage in their surroundings and to discover greater meaning in their lives by Encouraging excursions and activities that help to rekindle an appreciation of being part of a living, sustaining the environment and encouraging participation in activities that promote creativity and focus: for example, dance, art, martial arts and music. The experts at Byron Bay understand that a healthy diet is an important component for your increased wellness and thus you will be served fresh ingredients and all the menus will be designed to nourish you and to fortify your constitution.
The rehab also acknowledges the effect of a pet companion and thus it adopts a pet-friendly policy with prior arrangement.
- Name Byron Bay Sanctuary
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Pathological Gambling / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Porn Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Gaming Addiction / LSD Addiction / MDMA Addiction / Meth Addiction / Prescription Drug Addiction / Psychostimulant Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Orthorexia Nervosa / Phobias / Emotional Crisis / Narcissistic Abuse / Codependency / Dual Diagnosis / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / Anger / Bipolar
- Location Australia
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment, Private Villa
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Beach
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, Group, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method AA/NA Meetings, Acupuncture, Massage, Art Therapy, Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Eye Movement Therapy (EMDR), Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Maditation, Neurofeedback, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Somatic Experiencing, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Life Coaching, Biofeedback, Brain Training, Reflexology, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Airport Transfer, Beach Access, Fitness Center, Private Chef, SPA, Pool, Private Room, Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, Tennis, Sauna, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men