Ashley Rehab - TREATMENT REVIEWS
Ashley addiction treatment Maryland has acted as a beacon of hope and support for people with addiction for over three decades. Established 30 years ago by the combined efforts of Father Joseph C. Martin and Mae Ashely, it has helped thousands of people achieve freedom from addiction with an empathetic approach to healing.
The co-founders of this rehab accidentally met at Johns Hopkins University in 1964. Shortly after their first meeting, they opened their doors for the addicts in 1983 through Ashley rehab. During the initial days, Ashley’s rehab worked in a limited capacity with only six staff members and the ability to treat five patients at a time. However, within two years of its establishment, Ashley’s addiction center quickly rose in terms of quality and capacity, making its way to America’s top 10 facilities by Forbes Magazine.
Read Also About Facilities Of Footprints To Recovery
Today, Ashley addiction treatment center continues to work as a non-profit substance use disorder rehab. Currently based in four different locations, it continues to follow the legacy of Father Martin and Mae and has helped more than 50,000 people along with 100,000 family members so far. Each treatment element at this rehab is focused on recovery and reinforces its core mission to treat every client with respect and dignity.
Ashley Rehab Maryland: Approach to Treatment
Ashley addiction center currently offers the following types of services and programs in its rehab:
Ashley rehab uses data informatics to improve treatment outcomes to offer the most recent and evidence-based clinical care to its clients. With the help of the Trac9 system, the staff members continue to monitor patient outcomes throughout the treatment and even after it. This approach allows them to offer a highly individualized care plan that they can continuously modify per patient needs.
The following services are offered as a part of the clinical care program:
- 24/7 clinical support
- Educational sessions about addiction and recovery
- Case management services
- Multiple skill-based workshops held in an interactive environment
- Detailed biopsychosocial assessments
- Specialized services to cater to individual client needs
- Individual and group counseling
The medical care approach at Ashely rehab continues to add all recent medical advances in substance use disorder recovery. As a part of this program, every client undergoes a comprehensive assessment upon admission to screen for any co-occurring disorder. Throughout the program, they have direct access to a medical team, including board-certified doctors, physician assistants, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, and licensed practical nurses. Other services of this program include:
- Detoxification as per requirement
- Nursing assessments within 24 hours of treatment
- Pre-admission review of charts and identification of any psychiatric or medical concerns
- Medical evaluations to screen for injury or illness
- Provision of anti-craving medication as and when necessary
- Accessing collateral psychiatric and medical information from referring parties or other outside providers as needed
- Regular care updates for family members after consent
- Conducting prior authorizations required for patient medications
- Consultations with onsite dieticians to address any special medical considerations, such as for patients eating disorders, diabetes, and liver disease
- Screening for STDs based on risk factors or as requested by clients
- Psychiatric or psychological evaluations with follow-ups
- Routine lab workup, including urine toxicology upon admission as well as throughout treatment
Spiritual care services at Ashley treatment center Maryland include:
- Drumming exercises to improve mindfulness and social interaction
- Art therapy to speed up the healing
- Didactic mindfulness sessions
- Non-denominational worship services to improve inspiration, find solace, and enjoy a joyful fellowship
- Acoustics, a type of sound therapy proven to relieve stress, anxiety, fear, insomnia, pain, and anger
- Spiritual counseling sessions with one-on-one interactions to reconnect with the spiritual element of life
- Spirituality practices to support recovery and treatment by increasing gratitude, managing cravings, and strengthening relationships
For long-term sobriety, Ashley rehab offers the following services:
- Weekly meetings throughout the stay at rehab
- Referrals to suitable programs and practitioners
- Support from the members of Ashley alumni
- Access to telehealth, virtual support groups, and teletherapy
- Aftercare recommendations for appropriate outpatient services, extended care programs, and alumni services
Since fitness plays a crucial role in treatment and recovery from an addiction, it is routinely offered to all clients at Ashley Center in the form of the following services:
- Recreational games, including Wifi
- Free personal training
- Nature walks
Holistic Wellness Services
When combined with other treatment modalities, holistic therapy offers a better chance of lasting recovery. The holistic wellness services provided at Ashley center include:
- Cupping therapy
- Medication supported recovery
Is medication-supported recovery (MSR) at Ashley Rehab just a substitution?
Contrary to popular belief, the use of medication as a part of the MSR program at Ashley Recovery center is not a cure. It is merely a tool to help patients fighting substance abuse recover more comfortably and faster. Medicines like naltrexone and buprenorphine commonly used in MSR cannot cure addictive behaviors. In reality, the purpose of these medications is to assist in achieving sobriety in different ways, like reducing cravings, easing withdrawal symptoms, etc.
Does Ashley Rehab Maryland accept insurance?
Yes, Ashley addiction center offers in-network referrals with many major insurers, some of which include:
- Value Options
- United Behavioral Health
- Total Care Network
- Princeton Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
The coverage and eligibility of these insurers may vary depending on individual plans. For more information, you can call the intake staff at Ashley rehab or fill out the insurance verification form available on its official website.
What are the levels of care offered at Ashely health and rehab?
Ashley rehab offers the following levels of care to all clients seeking recovery. The final choice is made after performing individual assessments and analyzing personal circumstances:
- Inpatient treatment where clients move to an onsite accommodation and remain there for the entire duration of treatment
- Outpatient care where clients continue to seek therapy during the day while living in their own accommodation
- Extended care, which offers ongoing therapy and support even after clients finish their formal treatment at the rehab and stop visiting it
- Family services that aim to educate the loved ones of the clients and help them learn how they can support recovery
What is Ashley rehab cost of treatment?
The cost of treatment at Ashley center varies depending on various factors like:
- Severity of addiction
- The chosen level of care
- Duration and intensity of treatment plan
- Whether or not a client accesses aftercare
- After analyzing each of the factors mentioned above, an intake expert at Ashley rehab can provide you with an estimated quote.
Ashley Rehab- Cost/Prices, Center/Clinic/Retreat/Resort Facilities, Inpatient Treatment Program Services
- Title Ashley Everything for Recovery
- Brand color
- Treatment Program Cocaine Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / Ecstasy Addiction / Substance Abuse / Synthetic Drug Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Drug Addiction / Rejuvenation / Revitalization
- Location United States/ Maryland
- Languages English
- Accommodation Private Villa, Shared Room, Private Apartment
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment Lake, Mountain, Countryside
- Approach Holistic, Group, Spiritual, 12 Step, Medical
- Method Personal Trainer, Nutritional Coaching, Maditation, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Schema Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Social competence training & Life Skills, Acupuncture, Art Therapy
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Private Residence, Insurance Accepted, Walking, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities, Beach Access, Fitness Center
- Gender Women & Men