Addcounsel is a leading rehabilitation facility located in the beautiful capital of London in the Uk. Addcounsel has been recognized as a leading provider of pioneering treatment to victims of addiction and mental health.
The facilities are situated in a calm and private environment where clients can focus on their recovery and growth. The buildings are modern, but they also create a home-like ambience. Each room is furnished beautifully and is designed to provide comfort. They can provide any style and size of accommodation you require for the duration of your stay. The Addcounsel rehab provides a full concierge service that includes a housekeeping staff and a private butler. A private gourmet chef will be responsible for preparing nutritional and delicious meals. In addition, you will have under your service a chauffeur service; chaperone; perimeter and close protection security, as well as our medical staff who will be on call 24/7. In their private and secluded accommodation, you can find what you need under Complete Anonymity. The Addcounsel offers the very best psychological and addiction treatment services to clients from across the UK, Europe, Asia, The Middle-east and America, from our central London base.
London is one of the most easily accessible capitals in the world – connected directly to over 130 countries. Outside of the U.S, London also hosts the highest number of addiction and mental health specialists in the world.
The U.K is a country that follows strict clinical and regulatory standards which ensure the topmost level of care in all areas. London is and a culturally diverse city, boasting an ethnically diverse NHS which grants the Addcounsel rehab access to world-class specialists who are able to communicate in different languages. This enables many people to access our treatment from all over the world.
Like Switzerland, the UK places a high emphasis on the medical approach to treatment for mental health and substance misuse issues, however, the UK supports using holistic treatment approaches alongside medical care.
To provide top-quality service and treatment we brought together a team of multidisciplinary. Our recruitment process is strict and only accepts those who qualified and passionate about helping people who suffer from addiction or mental health issues. This ensures that our members are up to the task and can handle this great responsibility with utmost professionalism and devotion. Their team is made of medical and healthcare specialists with backgrounds in Psychiatry, Hepatology, Functional and General Medicine. The structure of the team is supported by an Integrated Governance
Addcounsel treats a variety of addictions and mental health issues including Alcohol, Cocaine, Heroin, Marijuana, medication addiction, Anorexia nervose, Bulimia nervosa, anxiety, depression, burnouts, PTSD, among many others.
The treatment at Addcounsel follows a carefully drawn route which begins often with intervention. The intervention begins when the rehab meets withs the family to structure the appropriate intervention route, enabling a smooth transition to assessment. This can be done involuntary or crisis situations. Then the staff will conduct an intensive multi-disciplinary assessment to obtain a detailed understanding of the patient’s situation. We respond with a care plan and team to move to treatment. This involves a psychiatric assessment of the mental and psychological aspects of the patient. In addition, the staff will run Psychosocial assessment, Genetic TestingMajor Physical health analysis – MRI, Ultrasounds, Fitness and capacity assessments, Physical and psychological assessments, and full diagnostic and reporting. Based on the adjacent results the staff will then draw out an individualized plan that best suits the patient’s condition and needs. Among the treatments are:
-Family Systems Therapy
-Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – CBT
Each of the mentioned therapies is evidence-based and proven to help in treating addiction and mental health issues. Furthermore, these treatments will improve the overall health and well being. The functional Bioregulatory program will look to regain biochemical equilibrium and hormonal balance. The Addcounsel will also provide you with a personal trainer who will assign you with a personal fitness plan and a private chef who will prepare nutritionally balanced meals and meals that suit any special medical, dietary and religious requirements.
A restorative program is also available to provide you with activities that will enhance your physical health and boost your mood such as:
Finally, to maintain your recovery and implement progress, the Addcounsel prepared an aftercare program which includes Community support and re-integration, academic tutoring and career preparation, Life skills coaching, and International companion.
- Name Addcounsel
- Treatment Program Addiction / Mental Health / Heroin Addiction / Drug Addiction / Cocaine Addiction / Alcohol Addiction / Shopping Addiction / Crack Addiction / Marijuana Addiction / Nicotine Addiction / Sex Addiction / Love Addiction / Behavioural Addiction / Opioid Addiction / Medication Addiction / Detox / Narcotics Addiction / LSD Addiction / Meth Addiction / Smoking Addiction / Spending Addiction / Substance Abuse / Burnout / Anxiety Disorders / Chronic Stress / Depression / Eating Disorders / Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / Trauma & PTSD / Bulimia Nervosa / Anorexia Nervosa / Binge Eating Disorder / Phobias / Emotional Crisis / Narcissistic Abuse / Codependency / Personality Disorder / Mood Disorder / ADHD / Anger / Bipolar
- Location Europe/ London/ United Kingdom
- Languages English
- Accommodation Shared Room, Private Room, Private Apartment
- Cost $100’000–200’000/month
- Age Young Adult, Adult
- Environment City
- Approach 12 Step, Non 12 Step, Medical, Holistic, One client at a time, One to One, On-Site Detox, Spiritual
- Method Acupuncture, Massage, Family Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Sport Activities, Psychiatric Therapy, Psychotherapy, Somatic Experiencing, Yoga, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion-focused Therapy (EFT), Life Coaching, Biofeedback, Medical Detox
- Aftercare Yes
- Amenities Private Chef, Private Room, Private Residence, Walking, Private Butler, 24h Concierge, Leisure Activities
- Gender Women & Men